Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together?

thanks Dont care for analysis .but...

I looked at history data in immitracker.com, I found that if for certain month Approval is around 1.5 times Waiting cases, that means almost everybody already got approval, the reason i think is because some cases never gets updated even it\'s been approved (could happen due to forgetting password, I already saw many people use different ID post the same info again and again because they forgot password , or some people simply never visit site anymore after approval). for our May 2001 month, currently ratio for Approval vs. Waiting is 1:3,
therefore, my conclusion is :maybe the prime time for May approval is not yet coming.

anybody disagree? feel free to discuss this topic, I think this can at least somewhat help us during this suffering waiting.

Dont care, are you talking to IIO to see if your case assigned or not?

Talked to IIO about two weeks ago

the IIO said her pending listing indicated they were processing 4/15 cases. I asked why there are applicants w/ June RD getting approved. She asked if these people were from the same area. I replied most these people were from MD & MA, but still under VSC jurisdiction. She said it could vary due to different areas, but she sounded unsure. I am from NJ. I don\'t think I have seen any NJ June RD approved yet. In fact I have not seen many May RD approval of applicants from NJ.
Not trying to make any wild guesses, but to share this info w/ everybody. Hope we all get our approval soon.

May folks, looks like we are most quiet group.

Any news on anyone\'s case? I am looking forward to updating our list with more approvals(or more movements) today .

No Title

I guess is not that we\'re quite, but that we really don\'t get any good news. VSC sucks.

Very Frustrated, Have been waiting almost 6 years since I started working on GC

Have been just calling AVM and keep checking for any good news from fellow visitors on this board. Since last 5-6 weeks, it has been really hard to concentrate on work. Feel bit relaxed, when I think there are others too, who are waiting for approval.

Talked to IIO on may 5th thought of sharing

Guys I talked to IIO on March 6th @4.10EST waiting 10Mins ...
IIO : Good Evening This is Cathy can I help you
ME : Good Evening I want to know the status of my case which is
      EAC 01 227 . RD May 07
IIO : Could you please verify your mailing address
ME : Verified
IIO : Thanks. Actually your case is not assigned to any officer and
      also since my ND is July she said it will take couple of months
      to assign my file to the officer...

Thought of sharing this. I know we had lot of argument about RD/ND.

Folks, don\'t get too frustrated. here is my take:

official date for 485 in VSC is still remaining on 04/01/2001 as of Feb 4, this is the same for last two months, which means April cases are many . INS historically always gives the most conservative processing date to the public, but it still means something to us,
I think we need wait to see processing time being released in March , if date advances to late April or early May, we can be more certain most May cases will be picked up and getting approved.

between now and then, we can take this offical date to comfort ourselves a bit, saying to ourselves:" well, according to INS date, it\'s still not my turn yet". how does this sound? don\'t pay much attention to what other people are getting, that will only make worse feeling, no compare, no angry.

one more added, here is updated list.

we have 19 in total, 2 have been approved, 1 RFE, doesn\'t seem
promising, hopefully next week we will get more approvals .
have a nice weekend, everyone.

No Title

no good news. It has been so frustrating. I feel very weird that there are so many June approval cases but few May cases. There must be something wrong with May cases. Perhaps the May files were misplaced somewhere in dust. I called IIO about two weeks ago and learned my case has not been assigned yet and did not call since. God help us!

we should be fine.

Officially, they are still proccessing April cases and there are not only one or two cases left behind. It\'s a game of patience.

No Title

There are many June cases approval today and not a single May approval. What the heck is going on? Did any May waiter call IIO recently?