Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together?

congratulations!! GCinhand

You are the boss now.

By the way, does INS work on Saturday? If not, I won\'t bother to check AVM these two days.

thank you all , wish everybody best luck !!!

I don\'t think INS work on Saturday, I mean officers, but mailroom workers do work on Saturdays, I think that\'s how somebody got approval date on Saturday, but my approval date is yesterday , Friday.

I will keep updating list for maybe two more weeks .

Still processing April Cases

Just heard from my friend that he was given an answer that they were processing April Cases when he called today.
I am getting sick and tired of the wait. I have no more patience.
Rd:May 1st. Nd:July 13th. EB3

No Title

I think we are a group of very unlucky folks. I guess there are less than 5% May filers still waiting. I believe in my life probably I won\'t be able to win a lottery with this kind of chance!

calm down guys

At least, INS is saying the official date is 04/30.
I think we can do following things if the date passes our RD:
1. Call our Lawer and ask him/her to check INS
2. Start to process the EAD card renew (Assume you applied EAD about the same time)procedure. That may help to "re-envoke" our cases.

Any other thinking?

No Title

My lawyer called INS today to check the status. They said they are currently processing early May case (we know that is not true since there are so many June and July approvals). They said my case would be assigned to officer anytime now. But who knows! I think until it is assigned, I still have a long way to go. Guys, please check with IIO see if your case been assigned, if it is then your freedom is not far away.

my case is pending

I checked with IIO yesterday. She is nice and said my case is pending currently. What does "pending" mean?