Calling Unapproved 04 140s

saras,
i know you've been real patient and seen folks who've filed I-140/485 after you and in turn get approved before you. i know its frustrating...but my guess is your 140 and 485 will get approved together and will be approved soon.

saras76 said:
vibrant,

Hopefully I will get them approved together but I am not counting on it.

saras

One More

I-140 RD : 26/aug/2003 : not approved, no LUD changes.

I485 : FP 12/26/2003: no LUD Changes

2004 I-140

I got a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny)..
1) Company financials
2) Eucation
My LUD on I140 changed twice on feb21 and 22 no change in the message .
I knew something was going on so i called up my lawyer and paralegal says seh hasn't got anything and moreover whenevre she gets something she will inform the lawyer. Last week my co-worker got the RFE ( Don't know yet) so I called the lawyer wednesday to find out that I had NOID and I had to reply by this tuesday.. Its so frustarting to findout stuff like this at the very last moment.
Well the first person to call was UN for advice and he immediately responded and asked all the information ..and man the wealth of information he has got is amazing ..... After talking to him I felt better ..and worked with him during the weekend to get all the document organized and when I submitted the documents to the lawyer he was pretty impresses by UN work.
Well he mentioned that he mailed out the response over the weekend and it should be there by monday or tuesday ( barely beating the deadline) ...
feel little relieved now since I was most worried about the deadline.

Moreover whatever crap the lawyer tells you .. keep calling him and try to find out if he has got anything .because if i wouldn't have called wednesday I would have got scre*** big time...
Waiting for .. I guess an approval

Well education they wanted me to prove the experience mentioned in the labour ( mine labour) .. I don't have the letters from my previous company mentioning the job duties, what I have is just the relieving letter mentioning the dates of joining and leaving. So i submitted the affidavit from my co-worker mentioning the job duties.

140 approved today

Guys,

Just got the email for my 140 approval. I am relieved and hope that the 485 gets approved soon.

I am sure everyone who is waiting on their 140 approval will get it soon.

saras

Place an inquiry

Guys,

My lawyer had placed an inquiry on the 10th of March and it seems like it did the trick. It might be mere coincedence but for those people whose 140 is pending and their filing date is past the posted dates go ahead and start the inquiry. I think it helps.

saras

saras76 said:
Guys,

My lawyer had placed an inquiry on the 10th of March and it seems like it did the trick. It might be mere coincedence but for those people whose 140 is pending and their filing date is past the posted dates go ahead and start the inquiry. I think it helps.

saras

How many of you still waiting for I140 approval applied during 2004? I still did not see either approval nor LUD changes in my case.

Recently I saw LUD change on my wife I485 due to address change but not on my case. I am still waiting.

Thanks
s2b2

I140 RD:Sep2004
I485 RD: Sep2004
I140 AD: ??????
I485 AD: ???????
FP Done : Feb 2005

lbrga101 said:
Did you send an enquiry to find out about your case,

PD May 2001
I-140 / 485 - RD Aug 24 '04
RD - ?

I spoke to my attroney to send an enquiry but, he is asking me wait for some more time.

s2b2

Lawyer is being unreasonable

s2b2,

The official processing date is well beyond your filing date. It will take your lawyer a total of 5 minutes to pick up the phone and start the inquiry. I think he or she is being unreasonable. You or your company is paying him/her after all.

If he/she is unwilling please try and get someone from your company to file the inquiry. Request someone from HR. Just give them all the info and tell them that all they have to do it call and file an inquiry. Its a simple process.

Good luck.

saras

saras76 said:
s2b2,

The official processing date is well beyond your filing date. It will take your lawyer a total of 5 minutes to pick up the phone and start the inquiry. I think he or she is being unreasonable. You or your company is paying him/her after all.

If he/she is unwilling please try and get someone from your company to file the inquiry. Request someone from HR. Just give them all the info and tell them that all they have to do it call and file an inquiry. Its a simple process.

Good luck.

saras

Thank you Saras76 for your advice which was needed very badly for me at this moment. I will call my lawyer once again to file an inquiry.

Thanks
s2b2 :)

H-1 active while I-140 pending

saras76,

Are you keeping you H-1 active while your I-140 is still pending.

My 140 has been approved

lbrga101,

There is still 1.5 years left on my H1 so currently I am still on the H1. BTW my 140 got approved a few days ago.

saras

My 140 got approved as well, and I received the FP notice the same day I got the approval e-mails. Details below.

Filed 140 and 485 Oct 06, 2004. Nothing yet. Should I ask my lawyer to start an inquiry? Would it affect anything?

Yes start the inquiry

n_pooja,

The official processing date is well beyond your filing date. Ask you lawyer to call and place an inquiry. It should help.

saras