Called TSC

The basic thing is nobody knows what they are doing! The funny thing (if someone sees the humor in having people's lives put on hold for years), is that the USCIS folks also are clueless.

If it was true that they are focussing on approving namecheck cases, then we would have seen several people whose namechecks have been stuck for 4 years or over get approved (my case is an example since everything has been complete since 2006 and namecheck were cleared over a week ago, but they tell me that my case is waiting to be assigned and I need to wait for 60 days). Instead, we have only seen cases with RD of 2007 approved. So either they are lying (or as politicians say giving misleading statements), or they are clueless as to what they are doing. I vote for the latter!

I believe those people are not intentionally evil. They must be clueless.

How are you guys able to get hold of the TExas Service CEnter !!!!!!!!

I am simply unable to do it. Do you get transferred to it from totaly useless agents or you guys get connected to them directly

what phone number or tricks you guys use

do you keep on calling them back

do you call during certain time

i just cant seem to get hold of them

any tips would be appreciated

I dial the same number,

then 1 2 2 6 1
then message comes for your status.

After that I press 3 and then I press 4 after listening to my message.

Thank you!

I did that and it doesnt work i got connected to the customer service reps
who only are able to transfer you to a general service center not the texas service center

How is it working for you???

Is there a certain time you are calling????

I called them up again today and they told me the same story of calling the National Service Center. I called National SC and they said they put a request to the TSC and asked me to wait for 30-45 days.
...and by that time, all the visa numbers will be gone and the wait will continue

Usually, if there is a long queue on TSC, then it gets transfered to NSC, otherwise it says you are connected to Texas Service Center.

When I get connected to NSC, I disconnect, and try again after few minutes.

Remember don't press 3 twice at the end, that connects to NSC. The last number is 4 which says that there is a problem with your case sort of.

Thank you!