Call for Re-interview while on B1/B2

Emirates

Hello house,

I need advice. I have a B1/B2 visa and I plan to travel even bought ticket. However, I got a mail from the embassy that the VISA is invalid that I should appear for interview before my travel date. I was told I'd not be allowed to board if I attempt to go without appearing for interview and my VISA will be revoked.

I 'm confused and don't even know what to do or what to say at the interview. Anyone that has pass through this should be help. very urgent !

I need ll the support. Thank you

All you can do is go back and see what they need. It could be an administrative issue, it could be some information they need to check, no way to know without going.

I have no doubt it has to do with the family’s entry to the US on their B1/B2 visas (issued at the same time) and subsequent filing of asylum. They suspect OP is also planning on filing asylum - I believe the visa is already revoked in the system as it is. Very unlikely a new one will be issued.

A "B" visa is intended for short, temporary visits to the US, followed by an exit from the US prior to i94 expiration.

I also don't intend to stay cos I have a good job here that i can boast of. but u know everyone wants to visit US.

I also don't intend to stay cos I have a good job here that i can boast of. but u know everyone wants to visit US.
Well, you can explain that at the consulate.
Of course, you’re aware that that fact will probably find its way into your family’s asylum file too.

But you said "The were being victimized and I'm also struggling. its a long story !" 3 weeks ago in another post.

OP seems to be in a bind. It would be a very unusual situation indeed where a spouse and kids are being victimized enough for a legitimate asylum claim, yet the other spouse has a good job and happy to work in home country. Anyway, I’m sure both the interviewing officers, for the B visa and the asylum claim respectively, will get to hear the long story.

OP seems to be in a bind. It would be a very unusual situation indeed where a spouse and kids are being victimized enough for a legitimate asylum claim, yet the other spouse has a good job and happy to work in home country. Anyway, I’m sure both the interviewing officers, for the B visa and the asylum claim respectively, will get to hear the long story.

u sound like an undercover agent