California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: my labor got approved..

Hi dasarihp_newid,

What DOT code it got approved for?
Can you email me mtechpro@yahoo.com to discuss more? Thanks

Originally posted by dasarihp_newid

After a very long pain for 2 years, at last my labor got approved..
same employer in Feb this year.. It seems this one is also going to get certified in 15-30 days.. So, I will have to discard one labor. Any takers ?? . :rolleyes:

here are my case details

Employer : xxx
Address : xxx, CA
Case # : 095xxxxx
DOT Code : 999.151-031
DOT Description : Computer Software Engineers, Applications
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $9xxxx Annually
Received Regional Office: 05/01/2002
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 05/01/2002.

Sent to SESA/PD - june 13th

Approved on june 26th according to AVM

forgot to tell you guys.

as i said in my previous mail, my labor from IL also got approved..

sent to SESA/PD on Feb 13
sent to DOl on Apr 24
Approved through AVM on June 30

Hard copy for both CA and IL is awaited..

Now it is really hard for me to decide. which labor I should take, but probably I will go with IL,, as I did not get a single RFE.. for CA I got 2 from State last year and one from federal this year ( the infamous 3 options ).

eventhough I am very much interested in keeping in touch with those who want my additional labor, I won't be willing to give it till my 140 is approved and I get the EAD, I hope you guys understand me. I don't know what kind of RFE's I will get there.

if anyone is ok to keep in contact for my labor for 6-8 months, then thats ok ..

See you all in 140/485.

my e-mail is dasarihp@hotmail.com

Hi all,
Could somebody tell me how long the DOL will take to send the labour approval notice to the lawyer and the employer?

There are some approvals for my employer cases, but I don't know whether my case is approved or not, because I don't have my case number.

Thanks
eb2august01
:confused:

is the tone talker down?

Hi,
any idea if the tone talker is down too along with the email retrieval system? I tried calling today and no answer, also no email response to my queries for the last couple days.

thanks,
Ana

MohitFL

What a nice and clear offer!!!

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. In CA DOL, the labor certification is going tough, tough companies like these are having a feast....

Pray that you don't become a PREY.

Good Luck to all
Dumeel

MohitFL has posted almost on every thread here for the approved labor. Can the moderators do soemthing about it? Its about time.

Case remanded to the state.

Finally, heard something today.
My case has been remanded to the state
after a wait of nearly 2 years.

DOL is just dumping IT cases back
to EDD (SESA).

FYI:
P.D: 8/6/01
DOL R.D: 9/19/02
DOT: 999.151-032
Remanded to the state: 7/1/03

Hope others waiting atleast get through after
a couple of months.

hi vasu_c

I am sorry to hear this...
Anyway, we are all in the same boat.

Did you check the tone talker or you got the info from your lawyer?
The email seems to be down for the last couple of days.

My date is Sep-26-02 with DOL, just waiting to hear the verdict any day now.

Ana

Last edited by a moderator:
Post Graduates...

I remember sometime back someone mentioning that DOL is considering applications with Master's degree with some experience only. I am curious to know what kind of qualification and experience do the ones remanded to state have.

You have MS degree. Is your job requirement on MS degree? I guess that is important.

ascii

The case certified

This is the only case certified in the IT area received in the regional office after 08/01/2002 as I know. Hopefully they change the policy remanding all IT cases back to state.

Case # : 09532xxx
DOT Code : 999.172-072
DOT Description : Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $7xxxx.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 09/19/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 07/02/2003.

Pardon me but don't spread sadness although it may be near to real. There is always a day after night. (Light after Dark)

Goodluck to me and to all out there

gccwait

The sadness is reality NOW. I did statistic. The most recent 300 case start from 09531240, there are 260 cases remand to state. 7 cases are certified only. I didn't see any hope in near future.

Sorry for this depressing fact.

Hi ascii,

I'm sorry to hear that after all this waiting they are sending us back to State. I hope you know if DOL is sending back to state all cases or just IT positions. My job is in a completely different field.
I am paralegal. I work with international law.
I also have another question. Is everybody on this thread with temporary work visas? or there are peoply applying abroad.
My boss is really upset, because I have been working for him for 5 years. He just does get this Labor Certification thing.
I really don't know what to do. At least they changed the law for temporary visa holders, but even though how long is it gonna take to finish?

Thank you

Only computer related cases are affected. You as a paralegal should be okay. Other cases got approved in a reasonble time, DOL used to approve other than computer related occupations in a couple months, they now said to go by date, so no one really knows. You or your attorney should call DOL about your case and ask them how long it'll take.

Good luck,
Ana

Originally posted by aluisa
Hi ascii,

I'm sorry to hear that after all this waiting they are sending us back to State. I hope you know if DOL is sending back to state all cases or just IT positions. My job is in a completely different field.
I am paralegal. I work with international law.
I also have another question. Is everybody on this thread with temporary work visas? or there are peoply applying abroad.
My boss is really upset, because I have been working for him for 5 years. He just does get this Labor Certification thing.
I really don't know what to do. At least they changed the law for temporary visa holders, but even though how long is it gonna take to finish?

Thank you

Hello AnaLC,
My name is also Ana. I have been calling DOL to check the status on my case, and yesterday My boss sent a fax to (415) 975-4660.
My case was received by DOL on 1/31/03. Do you know how long they will take to get on this date? Is there any sequence?
I'm renovanting by provisory but this is really annoying.
Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.