California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody created the following website:
http://www.amitgoel.com/doltracker

I think we can use this site instead of using the XL sheet. The advantage in using the above site is ......we dont have to download/upload the file everytime to look into and update details. It is easy to add, update, and view details for all regions and also for specific region.

--Vortex

Originally posted by gp111
DesiPardesii
Good Idea. I will do the same, Let's see what other members have to say

Thanks

I did some research on AVM.
Total cases-52
Cases with 999.151-031(2) or 999.172-072 -19
Remanded-3
Certified-6
Received-10
From OCt.15 to Oct.18

Remanded or certified on July28-30.

Last edited by a moderator:
vortex, we don't know how reliable this website is, I mean if tomorrow this guy closes the website then we will lose all data.

Anyway, I added mine there with name DesiPardes (it allows 10 chars only)

Received NOF today

Just got a call from my lawyer that DOL thinks there are qualified applicants for my position (finance manager). What is the chance of getting approved in this situation? Thanks.

DOT code 999.113.031, RD 10/25/02

Some more news

* Ever since so-called Zigler Memo was released, it has been implemented different in different Regions of the DOL. The Region IV (Dallas-Denver Region) cut the tape taking a tough stance on IT cases with an action of either holding processing or remanding cases. The virus recently hit hard in Region VI (San Francisco-Seattle Region) massively remanding IT RIR cases to the state offices. The problem was serious enough affecting U.S. businesses and the DOL HQ reportedly has decided to review the situation. The situation was so serious in California that employers were in fear of filing RIR applications for a while.

* AILA reported a good news. Pending the DOL HQ policy review, the Region VI ceased sending out remands to the state offices.

* Sources indicate that Region V (Chicago-Kansas City Region) which was known to be liberal when it comes to remand issue has begun to sending out remands to the state offices for IT cases. Should this virus spread further, the IT occupations which were one time considered a shortage occupation may de facto turn into hybrid Schedule B occupations of oversupply!? The regional disparity and discrepancy may disappear once the PERM program starts late Fall, but it remains unanswered question as to how this issue will be taken over by the PERM Program administrator in the DOL HQ.

Hi

My case was transferred to DOL on 7th of August 2003.

The transmittal notice does not give any new case number.Does the case number for DOL remain the same (159XXX) as for SESA.

If not , then how do I get the new case number for DOL.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Re: Received NOF today

Looks like the CO looked at the last 3 digits of the DOT code and thought you are a Software Engg.

--Vortex :D

Originally posted by bluesea1999
Just got a call from my lawyer that DOL thinks there are qualified applicants for my position (finance manager). What is the chance of getting approved in this situation? Thanks.

DOT code 999.113.031, RD 10/25/02

spicensour

DOL will send DOL RECEIPT LETTER to your attorney. You can find your DOL CASE NUMBER, RD & DOT CODE from that letter.

Alternatively you call DOL AVM after few days (it take about 2 to 4 week for DOL to receive a Case !!!) & use Employer Phone Number to find case number/status of all the cases filed by your employer..

Certified
Just found out that my LC has been certified. Here are the details.

SESA Priority Date : 10/09/01
DOL Receipt Date : 10/25/02
Certified On: 08/06/03
DOT Code : 999-151-041
Category : EB2/RIR
9 Years of experience Total (LC had MS with 3 year or BS with Exp required).

Small consulting firm in LA (80 Employee). My company did get a query from SESA just before transfer to DOL, which was replied to accordingly (Lawyer forgot some paperwork). No NOF or query from DOL.

Lawyer got the letter yesterday. Heard it on AVM too.

Good luck to all and Thanks everyone for sharing their info.

Congrats dd_dr1 to get certified in this tough time. Lucky u...

I was checking the case status randomly in AVM and they are currently processing Oct 28, 2002 cases......If I am not wrong they are at 095345xx. In this check I came across cases having DOT code 999-151-031 with NOF sent status. Wonder what NOFs they are giving now......Is it the 3 option one?? or something different. Those who received them, please post the details and update us with current processing pattern. It would be of more help for who is on the queue.

--Vortex.

Question

Just curious - what does 'Remand to State' imply? Does your employer have to post ads again or does the SWA do it?
Thanks in advance.

AVM

When we check AVM, it says press 3 to fax information back to you.. what really it faxes ?? and how long they take to send fax..
Has anyone tried it? please share info..

Thanks,
Rama.

Re: AVM

As far as I know of, faxing option never work. I tried it couple of times and never got it.

Originally posted by gramaben
When we check AVM, it says press 3 to fax information back to you.. what really it faxes ?? and how long they take to send fax..
Has anyone tried it? please share info..

Thanks,
Rama.

Status
Not open for further replies.