California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srk123 & Comerhop

Congratulations, don't worry you guys will recieve something soon but that good thing is that AVM is playing approved message.

Good luck in next stage

Re: 2hard2getGC

Originally posted by masti25
Hi 2hard2getGC,

dot code - 999.151-031
location - bay area
position - software engineer, requires MS
size - 140 employees

Actually, I filed for labor through company A in bay area. Company A got acquired by company B in Pittsburgh. This NOF is for labor filed thru company A in bay area. So, if get remanded to state for labor thru company A, can I file for new labor immediately thru company B in Pittsburgh?

Thanks,
masti

Hi Masti25,

Thanks for sharing your information, i am not sure if you can file the second labor certification from Pittsburgh right away. They both under two different regional offices so it shouldn't be any problem but consult your lawyer.

Good Luck

any one got approved with dot code 999-151-021

Hi Guys,

I am a silent reader all these days. I work for a small company based in bay area.

Recently from my company three people are got certified with dot code 999-151-032 their dates for federal may23rd.

we are all with same job description similar kind of adds but my case went to federal on sept 30th according to avm but my lawyer says october 25th. Anyway I tried to check the status thru avm with out my case number with employer phone number it is not showing my info. But when I enter my case number it is giving they received on sept 30th 2002.

My question here is all my colleagues got approved got dot code 999-151-032 and mine is 999-151-021 why is this any idea?

Is there anyone got approved with dot code 999-151-021?

here my info
PD oct 5th 2001
Received 1 from SESA (not known regarding what)
usdol september 30th 2002 (According to AVM) October 25th According to lawyer
DOT Code 999.151-021

So please tell me guys is there a chance to get approved my case?
Any ideas let me know

Thanks
Srinu

Originally posted by 2hard2getGC
Srk123 & Comerhop

Congratulations, don't worry you guys will recieve something soon but that good thing is that AVM is playing approved message.

Good luck in next stage

Hey srk123
My lawyer just received the labor certification approval letter.
So you should be getting it soon.

Re: any one got approved with dot code 999-151-021

Originally posted by ksrinu
Hi Guys,

I am a silent reader all these days. I work for a small company based in bay area.

Recently from my company three people are got certified with dot code 999-151-032 their dates for federal may23rd.

we are all with same job description similar kind of adds but my case went to federal on sept 30th according to avm but my lawyer says october 25th. Anyway I tried to check the status thru avm with out my case number with employer phone number it is not showing my info. But when I enter my case number it is giving they received on sept 30th 2002.

My question here is all my colleagues got approved got dot code 999-151-032 and mine is 999-151-021 why is this any idea?

Is there anyone got approved with dot code 999-151-021?

here my info
PD oct 5th 2001
Received 1 from SESA (not known regarding what)
usdol september 30th 2002 (According to AVM) October 25th According to lawyer
DOT Code 999.151-021

So please tell me guys is there a chance to get approved my case?
Any ideas let me know

Thanks
Srinu

Hi Srinu,

999-151-021 is the DOT of Computer Programmer
999-151-032 is the DOT of Computer Software Engineer, System Software

check http://www.bls.gov/oes/2001/oes_stru.htm (for complete list)

The October 25th is the DOL reciept Date and its usually a month later then they actually recieve the application.

Hope this helps

But which date does DoL use? What will be the receipt date? The one which the AVM is indicating or the one that is on the sheet that was received from DoL.

Labor substitute

Hello all,

Is there a timeframe associated to use an approved labor for labor substitution? We have a case that got approved on April 16th. How many days do we have to use this for labor substitute?

Thanks

approved

SF bay software engineer. small company (around 30)
Case #095xxxxx
DOT 999.151-031
RD: Jan/2002
NOF: Mar/2003
Reply: May/2003
APPROVED: Jun/2003

this forum helped me a lot!!
thanks all and good luck.
:)

Re: approved

Hello Board

Whenever i check my DOL status by sending a mail to AVM it reply back saying receive at DOL on August 28 2002.

Can this be considered as priority date or is it different..?

Here are my case details from AVM that i received
====================================
DOT Code : 999.151-031
DOT Description : Computer Software Engineers, Applications
No. of Openings : 1
Received Regional Office: 08/28/2002
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 08/28/2002

Thnks

That date should be the RD, PD(priority date) is the date that the EDD received your case.

to whokim

Hi Whokim,

How many resumes did you get? And how many days between your reply date and the date you know the case has been certified? Thanks!

Re: to whokim

Originally posted by heha
Hi Whokim,

How many resumes did you get? And how many days between your reply date and the date you know the case has been certified? Thanks!

we were looking for someone to hire even before I got nof. so it was like 30 within 2weeks for all position.
but for my position it was like couple of them.
and it was exact one month reply and response.
hope this info helps you..

thanks Whokim

Thanks for the info. My lawyer just submitted the NOF reply. I'm still waiting for the result. Good luck!

for whokim

whokim,

So you mean you submitted just couple of resumes (< 10), is that right?

i wanted to know the number as it is stated that people might get another NOF (after 3 option letter) if the resumes submitted are less than 10.

thanks

As a regular reader of these forums since last 1 year .....based on knowledge that i have i can say... Will be considered the case as regular that is Non-RIR case.

Originally posted by GuptaK
Hi,
Please help.

Does any one know, what happens when the LC is remanded to state?

Thanks.

Re: Thanks

But you can actually withdraw and file it again with RIR once remanded to state. It happened to me and my collegues back in 2001 when things were fast. Refiled in Sep 2001 with RIR. I blame it to my lawyer. Had she kept it in DOL with non-RIR by now my labour would be through I guess.

Case # : 09531XXX
DOT Code : 999.151-081
RD @ DOL Sep 5 2002 (as per AVM).

Originally posted by GuptaK
Thanks for the info.
I hope there must be an end to this :mad: Merry Go Round.

Remanded to state

My case according to the AVM has been 'Remanded to State'. I suppose it will continue as non RIR from there. Back to start point once again. :(

PD: Aug 17, 2001
RD at DOL: Aug 15, 2002
Remanded to state : JUN 12, 2003

Case Details:
EB2 RIR
DOT code: 999-151.031
Job description applied under: Software Eng. with no experience required.

Status
Not open for further replies.