BY Gods grace Our GCs approved

karurama

Registered Users (C)
By God grace we all got approved on 13th of July.After nine years of waiting finally got approved. On Friday I got a mail for my case and my wife's case saying that cards production ordered. My daughter message did not change.

But Today I got one more set of emails saying approval notice sent for all three of us. Now I don't know that my daughter card production ordered or not.
I was active in this forum for I-140 and I-485 forums for VSC. But after loosing hope, I am just silent reader . I have very thankful and kind regards to this forum and I am whole heartedly wishing of everybody to get their GCs soon.

Mine is very peculiar case, I was applied my first labor in 2001 and it was pending in CA for four years and I was laid off in end of 2004.

Mean time my wife labor got approved which has 2003 Jan PD and we all applied I-484s in Sep 2004, depending on her case. But unfortunately our I-140 got denied in march 2005 for simple reason of her education evaluation with out any RFE. So all I-485 got denied because of I-140 denied.

We opened 290B with new education evaluation and waited for long time. No luck.

Mean time I got pre approved labor and we all applied I-485 in Aug 2005 on my case.

My wife's I140 got approved and all I485s opened.

And also, My I-140 got approved in Aug 2006 and waiting for I-485s approval on any one of set.

Finally They approved all I485s depends on my case.

Details of my wife's case
EB3 PD Jan 2003
Applied I-140 and I-485 on Sep 1st 2004
I-140 denied march 2005

290B April 2005
I-140 Approved Feb 2006

My Deatils
EB2 PD 2004 Juy ( Sub)
Applied I-140 and I-485s on Aug 1st
I-140 Approved Aug 2006
I-485 approved on July 13th

Regards,
Karurama

This is really compilicated. I am sure, you had lot of patience and strong mindset to go thrio all the troublles. At least one of the family members was employed - for paying the bills.... Congrats.

BTW - could you PM me, how much the pre-approved labor cost? I too had some offer like that , in the same time frame- aksing price was 6 K. I would like to know, if that would make me wiser....

GC Approved - PD Feb 2004

My case got approved today by Texas Service Center. The PD was Feb 2004, EB3. My case was tyransferred from VSC tro TSC about 4 months back.

Congratulations!! Enjoy the freedom

I remember you from the 2005 VSC forums. I totally lost my old ID so I created new one.

Congratulations Karurama. I remember you from 2004 consolidated VSC tracker. Finally, it is good to see your approval.

Have fun!

Congratulations Karurama! Good to see you approved finally. You tried real hard. Enjoy the freedom.

Just portion of billing rate, no payment

Hi,

I am continuing as H1 and I just asked rajiv Khannas office to start processing 10th year extension. Same day I got approval.By Gods grace we both have jobs all the time.

I did not pay to Pre approved labor, But I am giving some portion of my billing rate to my H1 company.

Thanks for your wishes and good luck.

Thanks,
Karuankar

This is really compilicated. I am sure, you had lot of patience and strong mindset to go thrio all the troublles. At least one of the family members was employed - for paying the bills.... Congrats.

BTW - could you PM me, how much the pre-approved labor cost? I too had some offer like that , in the same time frame- aksing price was 6 K. I would like to know, if that would make me wiser....

Thank you very much Eric

Congratulations Karurama! Good to see you approved finally. You tried real hard. Enjoy the freedom.

I appreciate all your help during my bad situation. Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Karunakar