Bush is pushing immigration reform

Where is this one going?
They have already had problems, processing current cases and now they want to add all these. I understand the republican party always wanted to get the votes from Immigrants(new one) but what does benifit us? I know asylees, which are not in this froum but they have been seperated from their family(wife or husband) for six or seven years and probably they have more years to deal with this issue. Illegals are living in this country anyway. If they make new laws, we will see more of them coming. And trust me there is no way to send them back. So make sure you don't get more.
One thing which is crazy, I don't know for some reason they think most of them coming from the borders but, as I have noticed you see many people which have entered the US by visa(Torrist,student) and they stayed as many years as they could till now and they have not intention to going back anyway.
So disscusion of this subject goes no where, but thanks for the info

This means much longer wait times for anyone that deals with USCIS. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I identify myself with democrat ideals, but I do have to thank Mr. Bush for the Real ID Act that allowed me to a green card before I reached retirement age.