• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Bulletin now updated for DV 2008

Hi Abiscole,
You can call KCC(number is on your NL ) and ask them about your documents. I hope they have received them. KCC do not confirm the receipt unless you ask them.

That has to be the answer, it’s the only way there could be such high case numbers. However this raises a new question, one that I have asked before but never gotten a good answer for.

The figures that were just published, are they
A) the total number of NL’s sent
OR
B) the total number of initial applications that have been returned by winners?

The thing is, technically I could still be sitting on my forms, I mean my number wont come current till August 2008 if I am lucky? What’s the rush? Now the reality is that I sent my form back as soon as I was happy with the information and had recorded the details that I had filled in. But if I was for some reason sitting on my forms as maybe some people might be, then how can the numbers that were just published be in anyway reliable? So there is no way of knowing the total number of participants in the program till its finished.
If this is the total number of returned forms then it makes sense that there may be a deficit for the very reason you said (missing forms/disqualified entry’s), but more forms may be lodged in the next few months which kind of defeats the purpose of publishing the result statistics in the first place as they may change, does this make any sense?
Maybe publishing the statistics is just a PR exercise and no useful information can be gained from them.

Thoughts anyone??

In general what do people think these statistics relate to A or B above?

halo.hw ar u.wad up.AF10xxx.waiting