Boy oh boy, Punjabi Munda got lucky....

Punjabi_Munda

Registered Users (C)
I just saw this email of my approval.
On September 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
Get the marching band out. I feel relieved. :D

Congratulations dude!!!! so good to hear fellow asylees get approved.

Just grab your car keys, go to the nearest liquor store and buy the finest champagne and start celebrating....hehe

Cheers!

Are you shaking your?

PM,

Stop dancing, you will hurt yourself. Congratulations man, what do you want for treat? Tell me what your heart desires!

I know you have plenty of Cucumber and Tomatos in your backyard.

MK

Punjabi_Munda said:
On September 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

PM, COngratulations my friend...!

Punjabi_Munda said:

PM,

Dude, I was waiting for your approval. Congratulations and enjoy it!!! Now it gives me the hope that mine coming soon after. Man, you must have feel like if you got the large stone off your shoulders. I know that I'll feel that way when it is over one day. Again, congrats and good luck with the next big step. :) :) :)

Bonehead011

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23/24/27/30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07/08/11-05
Biometrics request I-797C rcvd 07-18-05
Biometrics scheduled for 08-02-05
Biometrics request C/W 08-02-05
LUD 08-02/03-05

Punjabi_Munda said:

congrats buddy!! you deserved it..... good luck with new life... :)

congraz, lucky boy!

ofu

---------------------------------------------
any good news from lazer, noman, and gino?

congratulations

hello PM :

IAM VERY GLAD THAT YOU FINALLY GOT APPROVED

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

ND: FEB 2001
FP : APR 2004
BIO : AUG 2 2005
APPROVED : AUG 17
GC RECEIVED BY : AUG 22 2005

one-of-u said:
congraz, lucky boy!

ofu

---------------------------------------------
any good news from lazer, noman, and gino?

hey one-of-u!! I think Gino got approved sometime ago... Myself and Noman aer still waiting... Lets see what CIS brings for us.. :confused:

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart for your nice wishes. I slept so well this weekend. It is amazing how being a PR feels. Makes me wonder what would it feel like when I'll become USC :D
I wish you all quick approvals and I'll keep coming back here to keep an eye on all of you ;) and contribute whatever I can...

Punjabi_Munda said:
Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart for your nice wishes. I slept so well this weekend. It is amazing how being a PR feels. Makes me wonder what would it feel like when I'll become USC :D
I wish you all quick approvals and I'll keep coming back here to keep an eye on all of you ;) and contribute whatever I can...

PM,

Did you get the pakage?

MK

Punjabi_Munda said:

Congrats PM. You are one of the most resourceful member in this forum. You deserve it!!!

Enjoy your freedom !!

why only seeing the approvals from ND in 2001. i just should filed my case in 2001 too... darn my 2000... >.< :p

Celebration

PM! Congratulations to you!!! Sorry for not congratulating earlier, I just read this thread... Great great grrreat news! Time to catch up with the drinking buddy... let me know if you want me to Fedex you a bottle of rum :D :p