Boston Regional DOL Tracker

v k,
I do not have that information though I know my case was transferred from NH to BOS on 12th January 2005.
My guesstimate would be that you should get your approval this month. All the best!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi V_K,
Yeah i would guess that you would get your LC approved soon. All the Best! COuldyou please let meknow when your approval comes along. My case was sent to Boston on Jan 24,2005 and entered into DOL on March 8.

Thanks!

v_k said:
YetAnotherOne,
Did you get a chance to ask them on what date your case was entered to Boston system?
Mine was entered on March 4, I'm still waiting for approval, and I'd like to estimate my waiting time from your information...
Thank you in advance and good luck with next steps!

how to get list of labor certificates processed for an employer

hi All,
I know this is not the correct forum to ask this, but I am sure somebody can answer it.

I remember there was an email Id (of DOL) where a blank email with employer's phone number generated an automatic reply with a list of all labor filed for that employer along with salary and filing date.

Does that service still work? What is the mail Id? What information I need to send?

Please let me know if someother forum is batter place for this question.

Thanks

I called Boston DOL today and learned they have transferred all the cases to Philadelphia "Backlog Accumulation Center" - per Mary, all their analysts have left and cases were stuck.
See you all in the corresponding forum for the next year or two

Is this never-ending humiliation of immigrants 'by design' or just side effect of bureaucracy?..

Best luck to everyone.

hebron said:
Yeah i would guess that you would get your LC approved soon. All the Best! COuldyou please let meknow when your approval comes along. My case was sent to Boston on Jan 24,2005 and entered into DOL on March 8.
Thanks!

Awww, That sucks!! I was thinking that Boston DOL would process LC cases until the end of 2005. Could anyone tell me if i were to cancel exisiting LC case and apply using PERM, would it mean that i would lose my existing priority date or can i still keep the same priority date.

Again, Could you tell me what thread yopu were referring to?
Thanks!

v_k said:
I called Boston DOL today and learned they have transferred all the cases to Philadelphia "Backlog Accumulation Center" - per Mary, all their analysts have left and cases were stuck.
See you all in the corresponding forum for the next year or two

Is this never-ending humiliation of immigrants 'by design' or just side effect of bureaucracy?..

Best luck to everyone.

Extremely Urgent!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.

Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/

Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

Interpret this please

Gurus,

Can you please help me to interpret this?

I communicated to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US one month back from now and again I communicated within last 3 days asking for 'Request to verify that my Alien Labor Certification application is pending more than 365 days for 7th year onward extension'. Both replied have differed for 2 fields. 1) Cast status: during first communication it mentioned 'Incomplete' and during recent communication there was no field named 'Case Status'. 2) Case receive date: During first communication, they mentioned the date here which is exactly similar as my 'priority date' but this time this field exists in the reply but there is no date data.

Note: 'Case Source' shows 'State' and 'Processing Type' shows 'TR'

Other fields and data contained within them remain the same for both communication.

- Bharat Premi
EB3-NON RIR
PD: July 2003
State: MA