Boston Regional DOL Tracker

DeCgC_007 said:
Anybody who got LC approval from Boston DOL is in I-140 stage?
How much time is I140 taking currently in Vermont center?

Some of my company employees got approved in 20 Days.

Regards,
LB.

Labour got approved

Hi Guys,

I hope the Boston DOL is doing a great job, the speed at which they process ...reasonable. I got my Labour approved pretty quick.

RIR/ EB2 category
Date transfered to Boston DOL : March 25th 2005
Date Entered : Not sure
Date of approval : June 17th 2005.

This forum has helped me a lot to get the basic info. Hope to see you all in the I-140 forum ASAP. Once again wishing you all --Best of Luck.

Urgent

If you can please provide the following info will be really helpful.
Did you receive any notice from boston federal when your case moved to boston or how did you know when your case got moved to federal?
My case filled from MA
PD-Dec 2003

I am just wondering how to find out status of my case.

Thanks

Any more March Approvals ?

Guys,

Let us know if you have got any RIR approvals lately from Boston DOL.
I am not able to reach the lady in Boston DOL. Do we know what dates are they processing ?

My New Hampshire Labor got approved on june16th 2005 NON-RIR.
Appilied on: Feb 2004
State cleared: Dec 2004
Enetered into federal Boston: Feb20 2005
Approved: June 16th 2005

Congrats.

good to know that your non-rir LC got approved.
are you in eb2 or eb3 category?
if eb3, are you planning to file just I-140 and wait till I-485 dates become current (it may take 3+ yrs for that)

please reply.
pramulreddy said:
My New Hampshire Labor got approved on june16th 2005 NON-RIR.
Appilied on: Feb 2004
State cleared: Dec 2004
Enetered into federal Boston: Feb20 2005
Approved: June 16th 2005

DeCgC_007 said:
good to know that your non-rir LC got approved.
are you in eb2 or eb3 category?
if eb3, are you planning to file just I-140 and wait till I-485 dates become current (it may take 3+ yrs for that)

please reply.

Its EB2

DeCgC_007 said:
Anybody who got LC approval from Boston DOL is in I-140 stage?
How much time is I140 taking currently in Vermont center?
Ussualy 2-3 months. My labor was cleared from Boston in January 2005, applied for EAD, AP, I140 and I485 on March 2nd and by now I have the plastic green card. My I140 online status doesn't show approved. My lawyer told me to live it like this a couple more months and after that will make an inquiry. It might be approved but VSC forgot to send the approval notice.
Anyway, a few tips for whomever will file soon I140 and I485. After you send the papers in you'll get the notices. Each notice has a file number. EACxxxxxxxx. Register at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp;jsessionid=bR6E2bdNBt4g and input your file numbers (for EAD, AP, 140 and 485). You can see your online status and if somebody from VSC is touching your file. Once you have the receipts the most important part is to get the FP (finger print) notice. Once you give your FP and your name check is cleared (VSC has to send a request to FBI) then if you are not afected by retrogression you application goes smooth. Don't make any inquiry, in your 485 stage to VSC if you don't have to! At least that's what I've heard in the 485 forum. Might be true or not. This will delay your application. You can do it for EAD and AP. You cannot do it for 140 if it isn't your petition. Your employer has to do it.
Any questions? Post them here and I'll answer this afternoon.

Good luck to you all.

In my signature:
ND notice date
LUD lastupdate (everytime an officer from VSC touches your file the date changes)
AP approved
CM card mailed
CR card received
FP fingerprint
Code3 biometrics (digital picture and signature plus FP's)

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest Movement Of All Times: To Eliminate Retrogression

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE GREAT AND ALL TIME BIG MOVEMENT TO CURE RETROGRESSION AND START HAVE A BETTER FUTURE FOR TECH PROFESSIONALS WHERE THEY ARE NO LONGER FEARING THEIR EMPLOYER AND HAVING THEIR RIGHTS THAT THEY DESERVE.

Please goto last page of following link and add your info into Excel spreadsheet:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=179272&page=1&highlight=retrogress

Also please goto following link to join Yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

Everyone whose employment based GC is in process (or even planning in future) in any EB category should support this move before too late! Eventhough they are not affected now, they will definitely in future. If you don't know much about retrogession, please educate yourself and strongly support this move and help to solve this horrible problem. As you may know, EB-3 is currently unavailable worldwide and they are also expecting wide retrogression for other categories (including EB-2, EB-1) shortly - please see ticker http://www.shusterman.com/homepage.html). If this retrogession problem remain untouched, then due to current backlog, flood of application from PERM, backlog centers, this problem will become even worse and one has to wait for 6-7 or may be10 years to get their GC!!

There is tremendous force generated to resolve this retrogression issues on above mentioned link. It is the time to unite everyone at this moment and act together. So please support!!

Any new approvals ?

Any new approvals from Boston DOL ? I tried calling them up today but could not reach :(

Could you tell me when your case was entered into the Boston DOL system?

I just wanted to get an idea about how much time it would take for my case to be approved. My case was entered into boston DOL on March 8, 2005.

pasupuleti said:
It is Feb 2004 & State is VT

hebron said:
Could you tell me when your case was entered into the Boston DOL system?

I just wanted to get an idea about how much time it would take for my case to be approved. My case was entered into boston DOL on March 8, 2005.

Sorry.. i don't know about entry date to boston system.

is it still Boston DOL proceesing applications????? then where these guys are following FIFO???????every thing screwed up in this system.....

I just recievd an email from my lawyer saying that my labor was approved

PD: Mar 2004
Transfer to BOS: Feb 8 2005
Entered into system mar 14 2005
stare: vermont

Hi,
Congrats on your LC approval. Have you thought about your options what to do next? EB3 dates are unavailable for filing I-140 and I-485 concurrently :-(
Please let us know.
Thanks.

pasupuleti said:
My labor is approved.

Eb3- Regular
Priority Date : Feb' 2004