Boston Regional DOL Tracker

LC approved from BOSTON DOL

I just called DOL Boston and the nice lady gave a sweet news that my LC has been approved yesterday (2/17)and will be mailed to my attorney asap.

EB3/RIR cased filed from NH and moved to Boston on Oct 26th 2004.

Need experienced answers here: Can I file for I 140 and 485 together? (Vermont 485 date is Oct 2003)

I hope all cases will be approved from Boston any time and wish you all good luck

Ck

ckurma said:
I just called DOL Boston and the nice lady gave a sweet news that my LC has been approved yesterday (2/17)and will be mailed to my attorney asap.

Need experienced answers here: Can I file for I 140 and 485 together? (Vermont 485 date is Oct 2003)

I hope all cases will be approved from Boston any time and wish you all good luck

Ck

Congratulations for the approval. What number did you call ?

ckurma said:

Ck

cool.......Man, Congrats I like to here the word approved. Bset of luck with rest of the journey.

Can anybody confirm this?

Hi,
My case from SESA will be transfered to Boston in Feb.

1)Will Bostong DOL be able to process my case using old
model?
2)Since i heard that Boston DOL will function as satellite
office, how long will it be able to accept the cases from
SESA's and process them?

Thanks for your answers.
Good luck.

longmarch said:
I just tried to call Boston DOL (never successful in the last several weeks) and the "nice lady" picked up the phone and I got some information.

My case was forwarded from CT to Boston DOL on October 7th and put into the system on Dec 1st (almost two month). I was told they now processing the cases of the first week of November. I asked her what will happen to my case and she said it'll process there and not send to BEC.

LM

Longmarch, is your case RIR or non-RIR? Thanks.

Atleast the dates are moving.

http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/dol.html

RIR : Nov/Dec
NON_RIR : Oct

Hopefully we all will hear good news soon.

But those who are in EB3 category, wont be able to file for I-485 concurrently with I-140 :-(

Should they file for I-140 and wait for couple of years to get their priroty date for I-485 current? or should they wait for the dates to be current and then file I-485 concurrently with I-140? Any suggestions...

Also can they keep extending their H1-B beyond 6 years, based on LC being cleared and I-140 pending?

Thanks.

longmarch said:
617-788-0152
617-788-0171 (auto data center)

LM

I don't know how accurate these dates are. My case was entered into the Boston DOL system on September 24, 2004 (NON-RIR, MA) but I still haven't heard anything (unless it is in the mail of course).

DeCgC_007 said:
http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/dol.html

RIR : Nov/Dec
NON_RIR : Oct

Hopefully we all will hear good news soon.

But those who are in EB3 category, wont be able to file for I-485 concurrently with I-140 :-(

Should they file for I-140 and wait for couple of years to get their priroty date for I-485 current? or should they wait for the dates to be current and then file I-485 concurrently with I-140? Any suggestions...

Also can they keep extending their H1-B beyond 6 years, based on LC being cleared and I-140 pending?

Thanks.

still waiting

Hey all
My PD at DOL is Nov 9 2004 but I haven't heard anything yet....

I have been trying to call the "nice lady" today but no one answers. Has anyone else gotten through since Friday?

Good luck everyone!

blugal78 said:
Hey all
My PD at DOL is Nov 9 2004 but I haven't heard anything yet....

I have been trying to call the "nice lady" today but no one answers. Has anyone else gotten through since Friday?

Good luck everyone!

The telephone system is not working since apx 3 months.

My labor cleared from Boston

Times New Roman6RoyalBlue
ckurma said:

Ck

My Labor was filed in Maine and moved to Boston DOL on Oct 7, 2004, but I do nto the date it was entered into their system. My employer called me this morning and said he has my labor approval in his hands.

But a strange this also happened. My Labor was filed in EB2 RIR but the approval in EB3 RIR. They striked of my Masters and approved it as Bachelors. I dont know why.

Labor Approved

EB2/RIR/NH
PD: 03/25/2004
Forwarded to Boston: 10/28/2004
Received in Boston: 11/04/2004
Approved: 02/28/2005