Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Letter from State

Hi All,

Anybody got a letter from state sesa after they moved the petition to federal dol. My employer saying that my application has moved to federal dol but they did not recieve any letter yet. They said it went to federal in 3rd week of Dec. I am not sure how long it takes to receive the letter from state dol.
Please let me know if any of you have any idea.

Thanks,
Ram.

Hi Ramnarendra,
same with me. Employer said case has been forwarded to Boston DOL from Maine state but there is no written confirmation from state. From which state did you file/

If Boston will not process new applications, then, are the new ones (after clearing state labor) going to the NPCs? Which one?
What is the processsing state there? Any insights... experts?

Ramana,

My Emloyer send a fax copy of my state labor moving to federal which he recieved from my lawyer when my application moved to Federal .
Check with ur lawyer..Lawyer will come to know abt ur case moving to federal only with some document .

I applied from NH

Are there any guys whose labor moved to federal in Oct???

Last edited by a moderator:
Anji_BOSTON_DOL said:
Ramana,

My Emloyer send a fax copy of my state labor moving to federal which he recieved from my lawyer when my application moved to Federal .
Check with ur lawyer..Lawyer will come to know abt ur case moving to federal only with some document .

I applied from NH

Are there any guys whose labor moved to federal in Oct???

Hi,

Can you please let me know, what is your priority date, I mean when was it filed in NH.Also when did your file move from NH to boston DOL.

This will help me to guess, where is NH right now..

Anyone had any luck in contacting Boston DOL? Where are they now in terms of processing times for RIR and Non-RIR?

Ramana77 said:
Hi Ramnarendra,
same with me. Employer said case has been forwarded to Boston DOL from Maine state but there is no written confirmation from state. From which state did you file/

I filed in Maine, not sure whether it is moved to Boston or not. My employer says that the Maine processing people are busy in processing the applications, delaying in seding the letters and I contacted my lawyer he said he did not receive any letter from Maine state. Not sure what is going on.

prash_mate said:
Hi,

Can you please let me know, what is your priority date, I mean when was it filed in NH.Also when did your file move from NH to boston DOL.

This will help me to guess, where is NH right now..
prashant,
I applied on 17th october from NH...On 22nd oct my application moved to Boston.Its pretty quick...my case is RIR EB2

longmarch said:
Hi All,

It's already January 2005. What will happen to our pending cases in Boston? Will they be forwarded to NPC or still be cleared in Boston?

Thanks for reply.

LM

From www.immigration-law.com 01/11/2005

The shipments are undertaken per the DOL Transitional Guidelines (TG). Those cases which were received before 01/01/2002 were scheduled to be shipped to the BPC by 12/31/2004 and remaining cases are scheduled to be shipped to the BPC by March 31, 2005. The shipments include only "unopened" cases. For the opened cases, the DOL has sent out instructions to the SWAs to complete the entire opened backlog cases by 03/31/2005.

DOL closing?

What are they going to do with the Boston DOL after March 28th? Are they going to shut it? What happens to the cases which they haven't yet processed? Boston doesn't have a back-log
--Naveen Oshos

GC23 said:
what's your PD ? My PD is Oct 24 . I have not heard anythig yet :(

What stands PD for? I'm new on this forum and I don't know all acronyms.

My file was received on Oct 20th (??? I'm not so sure) on RI state dep, and by the end of dec was sent in Boston. Now I'm waiting as many others news from Boston.

I have filed from Maine in OCT. My employer says it has been moved to Boston DOL in DEC but there is no proof for it. I dont have any P.D for DOL.

PD is Priority Date. The date that Department recerives application and officially enters into their system for processing.

youry said:
What stands PD for? I'm new on this forum and I don't know all acronyms.

My file was received on Oct 20th (??? I'm not so sure) on RI state dep, and by the end of dec was sent in Boston. Now I'm waiting as many others news from Boston.
Did you get a confirmation from state dept that your app has been sent to Boston ?

Mine was filed from Maine and when it was forwarded to Boston DOL, my attorney did get a letter saying that it was being forwarded to Boston DOL.