Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Please see again..bulletin you refer is of Dec 2004 not for Jan2005..I think they have linked previous month VISA bulletin

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did u get this dates?? I could not find it on the above posted links.

Thanks

chanderm said:
Please see again..bulletin you refer is of Dec 2004 not for Jan2004..I think they have linked previous month VISA bulletin

Gc_Maine2 said:
Where did u get this dates?? I could not find it on the above posted links.

Thanks

The date is on the top of the page. It says the bulletin is for Dec 2004

neocor

Hi All,

It's already January 2005. What will happen to our pending cases in Boston? Will they be forwarded to NPC or still be cleared in Boston?

Thanks for reply.

LM

Does anyone have idea whether the Boston DOL AVM will work again???? how can we check our case status??

longmarch said:
Hi All,

It's already January 2005. What will happen to our pending cases in Boston? Will they be forwarded to NPC or still be cleared in Boston?

Thanks for reply.

LM

Anxiouswaiting said:
It seems that all our pending cases will be or already be transferred to NPC.

http://www.fan-law.com/viewAnswer.cfm?language=1&questionID=18263

Any way to track our status from NPC? Anybody has better clue?

I have got a different answer from my lawyer. He told me that he called Boston DOL several weeks ago about my case and they advised that
they will complete all the cases they received from CT. Hope it's right.

LM

Hey Folks,

I just called my lawyer and he said only cases filed after Jan 1st, 2005 will go under National Processing Center.

Hope this information is true.

All the Best!

DOL processing 04/2004 cases

Just talked to my lawyer and according to his sources in DOL, they are processing April 2004 cases, they received from MA SESA. Anyone with anyother infomration?

That does not sound right.... DOL Boston is already processing NON RIR cases they received in Sept. 2004.

nagpurichokra said:
Just talked to my lawyer and according to his sources in DOL, they are processing April 2004 cases, they received from MA SESA. Anyone with anyother infomration?

Boton Ph #'s

Does any one know why the DOL's number is still not working... man its horrible, why can' t they fix those numbers..

Labor Approved.

I have been slient user of this forum for long time and would like to share my happiness with you.. Today i got call from my attorney that my Labor got approved.
NH (RIR-EB3) - Aug 15 2004
Boston DOL - Received September 15 2004
Entered in System October 6 2004
Labor Approved - January 7 2005.

Good Luck Friends

congratulations NHBostonLabor........

NHBostonLabor said:
I have been slient user of this forum for long time and would like to share my happiness with you.. Today i got call from my attorney that my Labor got approved.
NH (RIR-EB3) - Aug 15 2004
Boston DOL - Received September 15 2004
Entered in System October 6 2004
Labor Approved - January 7 2005.

Good Luck Friends

congrats

Congrats NHBostonLabor,

I think there is seperate queue for RIR and Non-RIR application and may be even for different state even. My lawyer told me that for Non-RIR they are still in April 2004 SOC.

longmarch said:
I have got a different answer from my lawyer. He told me that he called Boston DOL several weeks ago about my case and they advised that
they will complete all the cases they received from CT. Hope it's right.

LM

They will complete all the cases received by the end of 2004.

youry said:
They will complete all the cases received by the end of 2004.
Do you mean Boston will process all the cases received till december 2004? if yes, then they have to complete these cases by March 31st otherwise they need to send it to NPC/BEC centers.

gc_xp said:
Do you mean Boston will process all the cases received till december 2004? if yes, then they have to complete these cases by March 31st otherwise they need to send it to NPC/BEC centers.

I have no ideea if they have a deadline, but for sure they'll try to complete all the files which are in their database. This is what I was told.

youry said:
I have no ideea if they have a deadline, but for sure they'll try to complete all the files which are in their database. This is what I was told.

Can you share with us where you get this info? Direcly from the Boston DOL or other channels?

Thanks.