Boston Regional DOL Tracker

menonsatishb said:
Does it mean to say even if the Labor-2 was applied by Employer-2 you can still use the Labor-1 priority date, i.e date when Labor-1 was applied by Employer-1 ?
I thought Labor-1 priority date cannot be used if one is not planning to use
Labor-1 when applying for the GC process. How will it be possible to review unless both labors are submitted with I-485 application ?

The PD is estiblished when first LC was filed for an alian, If that LC has never been used for anybody else, you can submit a copy of it as proof of your original PD. First LC will not be used for GC processing but just for verifying you PD

What kind of proof would they need ? The actual physical LC approval paper ? I am asking because my earlier employer got an approval for my LC submitted through them in early 2002. I do not have any actual paper since it was their lawyer. I have left them since then and they would never agree to cooperate with me in anything !!!
So if I can still use that priority date without really needing their cooperation, like just mention my name or paper, I would love to use it !!!

gp111 said:
The PD is estiblished when first LC was filed for an alian, If that LC has never been used for anybody else, you can submit a copy of it as proof of your original PD. First LC will not be used for GC processing but just for verifying you PD

menonsatishb said:
Does it mean to say even if the Labor-2 was applied by Employer-2 you can still use the Labor-1 priority date, i.e date when Labor-1 was applied by Employer-1 ?
I thought Labor-1 priority date cannot be used if one is not planning to use
Labor-1 when applying for the GC process. How will it be possible to review unless both labors are submitted with I-485 application ?
The attorney's response in one of the forum for a similar question is as below.

"It appears from the regulations that a priority date can be transmitted between employment based categories if the I-140 was approved and was not subsequently revoked for fraud. If it is only the labor certification approved it appears from the regulation that the priority date will likely not be retained."

You can view that post at http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4694050912&m=367107624

Cases after Jan 1st, 2005

Hello,

Will all the unopened cases at Boston DOL goto NPC after Jan 1st, 2005 ?

Does anyone has any info on this ?

Thanks,

Hello everyone,

Believe me it is true. my labor got approved. Its an RIR with receipt date Oct 6,2004 in Boston DOL.

I wish everyone in this forum get approved soon.

Wish you best of luck

Congrats. Are you in good shape to apply for I-485 and I-140 simultaneously ?

webjockey said:
Hello everyone,

Believe me it is true. my labor got approved. Its an RIR with receipt date Oct 6,2004 in Boston DOL.

Wish you best of luck

Congrats Webjockey....

Guys any updates on NON_RIR cases?? The AVM is done for almost 3 moths now... God only should help us.... :mad:

webjockey said:
Hello everyone,

Wish you best of luck

hi pk_karim

pk_karim said:
GC_Maine2

You should receive your labor approval in last month itself. Mine NON-RIR EB3 went to Boston DOL from Maine on Aug 23rd and processed in 2nd week of Nov, got NOF. You should check with BOSTON DOL directly or Attorney.

Hi pk_karim,
Could you please share your NOF related info in Boston DOL?
I hope your Labor would have been approved by now.
thanks,
gc_2005

It's related to company operations in Maine. My company had business when i applied my labor after that they didn't do any business. So employer withdrawned case.
:mad:
I literally need an EB2 preapproved labor. Guys help me......

My case went to DOL in Aug 19.. and after that i calling my employer.. everyday.. as the AVM is not working.. don't know the status.. and my employer says he had not heard anything from DOL..

Hey guys I am too looking for approved Eb2 labor.... If i change my employer I will be eligible for 5 yes of Exp.. so please help us...

Thanks.

pk_karim said:
It's related to company operations in Maine. My company had business when i applied my labor after that they didn't do any business. So employer withdrawned case.
:mad:
I literally need an EB2 preapproved labor. Guys help me......

Gc_Maine2 said:
My case went to DOL in Aug 19.. and after that i calling my employer.. everyday.. as the AVM is not working.. don't know the status.. and my employer says he had not heard anything from DOL..

Hey guys I am too looking for approved Eb2 labor.... If i change my employer I will be eligible for 5 yes of Exp.. so please help us...

Thanks.

I believe your lawyer has a way to contact with DOL. My lawyer called them at least twice for my case. They should have a reason for you. Good luck!

GC Maine2

You should check with your attorney or employer first. I think your's is EB3 right?
Some employers cheat for money.
My case went to boston DOL on Aug 23rd in NON-RIR from Maine and reviewed on Nov 11th. Anyway Inthe end employer withdrawned the case.

Best of Luck with your Immigration. Happy Holidays..........

Gc_Maine2 said:

Thanks.

Thanks pk_karim,

I am checking daily with the employer for almost a month and half.. but no use.. i too suspect my employer .. but no option.. have to rely on his words..
My fate too is hanging in air.....

pk_karim said:
GC Maine2

You should check with your attorney or employer first. I think your's is EB3 right?
Some employers cheat for money.
My case went to boston DOL on Aug 23rd in NON-RIR from Maine and reviewed on Nov 11th. Anyway Inthe end employer withdrawned the case.

Best of Luck with your Immigration. Happy Holidays..........

Question about Approved labor

Hi All,

I have a question about the substitue labor.. can we still use the Substitute labors after the Jan 1 2005.. I have this doubt coz.. of change in rules and PERM coming into effect... Gurus please throw some light..

Thanks All

any approvals with receipt date after Sept 29, 2004

any NON RIR approvals from BOSTON DOL for masschusettes case with receipt date at DOL later than Sept 29, 2004.

Please let me know..i have been waiting for the good new all year.. but i guess I am gonna get it next year nly.

GC_May said:
Hi,

Today I noticed that the I-485 priority dates have changed from 01Jan2002 to current. Did anyone of you noticed it?

Hope I am looking at the right link. the following link is the one i am reffering to:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1343.html

Hmm you made me happy for a few minutes.
this news was too good to be true.
The VISA bulletein says the Visa Numbers are for December 2004.
Probably you just caught them in the middle of updating of the Visa Bulletin, and it returned the Dec 2004 numbers.

I was just about to call everybody with the news.
Whew just saved my A$$$.

neocor

Last edited by a moderator: