Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Mine was filed in EB2 category. Could you please update the same in the list.

Also, does anyone know when I can expect to hear back from SESA/DoL about my application. Query date 12/04/02, responded date 01/16/03 and the original PD is June 02. Inspite of getting a query back from SESA, can I still follow the dates on the DoL website ???

Again, Kudos to Jalma for his great work..

Hi Guys:

As you all must be aware MA SESA/ DOL updated it's web site last night (3/19). Acccording to it the processing time for MA SESA is September 19.....

I tried to get hold of my attorney and have him explained me but he is not answering my calls.Did any of you guys asked your respective attornies?If any of you have priority dates between May through august 2002 it is high time you should have your attorney explain you about the status of your case.I will keep you informed if I hear anything from my attorney.

From Jalma's Update

Hi Helen_L and MYSBlessed,
I am in same boat as you are, EB2-NONRIR. I am glad to see that your case has been forwarded to DOL. Just wondering if you are in IT field or something else. My PD was 10/17/02 and I do not know my case ID. How did you guys check your case status, since MA SISA does not respond to the employee's phone call.
I will really appreciate your response.

Thanks
smi

Guys:

My attorney just called and informed me that the case handler at MA SESA told him that my case is being reviewed.I am sure you guys are aware that the attorneys can enquire about our case status.

Pipladi,

Thats what the MA SESA guys have been saying to my attorney since past 4 weeks. In fact 3 weeks ago, they told that it is going to be forwarded to "certifiying authority" in less than a week, which apparently did not happen. When called up 10 days later, they said they haven't forwarded it yet and infact refrained from giving any timeframe for doing the same...

Good luck and keep us posted....

zbcx123:

I think MA SESA will take another 3-4 months for our case to be forwarded to DOL and god knows how long it is going to take at DOL.

Currently MA SESA is processing April/2002 RIR cases though their web site and AVM says September/2002. They are just misleading people like you and me. I don't understand why they fast forward things .

I thought my attorney was with holding information and I was upset with him but now I believe my attorney. I am going to check my status sometime in July now.
"Waiting" is the key word here.

Regular LC Timing

smi,

For regular LC, state level (SESA, or SWA, or DET) aproval varies from state to state. Some state, such as Maine, will give recruitment instruction immediately (You will get a case# and PD for your case with SWA). It will take another 3-4 month before the case is forwarded to regional DOL office. Then, You will get another case# for federal level. As far as I know, you cannot check the status of your case with SWA from most states but you can check the status of federa case via email or phone once your case has been forwarded to regional office.

I don't realy know anything about MA SESA. Based on the published processing time, MA SESA is processing those regular cases received on and after Nov, 2001. I don't know if it means they are giving recruitment instruction or forwarding cases to federal DOL office (there is a 3-4 month difference between them)

I don't think SWA distinguish job category. They just have two streams: Regular and RIR.

MYSBlessed,
Thanks for the reply. I am assuming your application did not go throw MA SESA then. According to Jamla's update your case is showing MA SESA PD date 09/27/2002 and forwared to DOL on 1/14/03.

Thanks again
smi

DOL Status No

Did anybody tried to call DOL no for checking the status(617-788-0171).

i have been trying over past few days (almost 10 days).there is no answer .no recording message,nothing. it just keeps ringging

was wondering if any body had any idea

Mr. Sharma:

This is not a recruitment site.Most of the the users in this sight are already processing their LC cases. So you are in the worng place my friend.Kindly stay away from us.

YEP the e-mail is working.Regarding the phone i spoke to the lady at the DOL .She wasn't aware of the problem so she thought it could be cause of volume of the calls ( ofcourse if they were little faster that would be a different story).

Anyway ppl still can check through the e-mail..

Hmd

Hey Guys,

Just got an email from my attorney stating that my case has been moved from DET to DOL on 3/20/03.

Lets see how long does it take to get an approval from DOL. Fingers crossed.....

MA SESA has transferred my case to regional office on 03/22/03 ..

As Jalma said, lets see how is the next phase of "WAIT" period going to be..

zbcx123,

Is your profession software related, Does MA SESA take cases based on profession. I think only DOT does it. But I just wanted to confirm with people here.

As told my pipladi, I was also told that my case is being reviewed by MA SESA. So I was thinking if they review software related cases more carefully.

Hi guys:

My attorney just called and told me that MA SESA notified him saying my case has been forwarded to Boston DOL on 26th March,03. let's see how long it takes from here on.

Jalma/zbcx123,

Did you guys received DOL case number. My attorney told me MA SESA did not gave any DOL case number to him yet.Is that the case with you guys.

Hi Pipladi,

My attorney did not mention any case number from DOL. I don't think MA SESA gives the DOL case number.

I think its the DOL, who gives case number once the registered your case in the computer. But I may be wrong....

Please clarify....

Pipladi,

How long do you think will it take for approval from DOL. Looking at the previous trend, people got their approval in a week to month time.

You think we all will hear something from DOL in April itself.

Mdu123------>01/03/02--> EB3-RIR---->01326XXX--->10/25/02--->11/12/02
Sndmd------->03/28/02--> EB2-RIR----> 2002010XX -->11/25/02--->12/30/02
nash9------->03/08/02---> Eb2-RIR----> xxxxxxxxx----->01/09/03--->01/10/03
Auro--------->04/16/02--->EB2-RIR---->200201xxx----->12/4/02---->12/30/02
LCVPain------>05/16/01-> EB2-RIR------>xxxxxxxxx--->01/07/03----->01/30/03

What do you theink. Lets hope for the best.