Boston Regional DOL Tracker

I dont know how to check case status in MA SESA. So far I have not received any notice from my attorney. Today I checked DOL AVM by using my employer Tax ID, my case is not entered in DOL so far.

Have to wait a little longer tough.............

somebody in this forum wrote a while ago that MA SESA informs your attorney before it send cases to BOSTON DOL.I don't know if that is true.do you know anything about that ?

Hi Jalma

When you say you checked your case by Tax ID is it by email because phone system allows you to enter only Employer phone no.

Hi pipladi

I think MA SESA is not sending information to attorneys when they forward the case to Regional DOL. Because most people know their case being moved to DOL by checking DOL AVM by email or phone by providing the TAX ID or phone no.

Well the phone number asked my employer Tax ID not employer phone number.

Boston DOL: 617-788-0171

Ask employer's phone# or Tax ID

That's weird. When I called 617-788-0171, it just asked employer's phone# while tax ID has never been mentioned. The AVM may redirect each call to different database after identify the area code? Don't know what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
phone number

I was asked the employer phone number and I could find my case by phone number.

I didn't hear any option for employer tax id.

gp 111:-

Are you talking about MA SESA and not BOSTON DOL.I don't think we can get status of case pending at state level by sending email to BOSTON DOL (lcstatus01@ doleta.gov) Please clearify.

I just called Boston DOL AVM, to me it is always asking me to enter Employer Tax ID. Dont know why???

I think the email site is for Boston DOL and has nothing to do with cases in MA SESA. Let me know if I am wrong...

Jalma:

Hopefully DOL will update it's processing time next week (18th Feb). looks like processing is slowed down these days.

If any one looking for a honest company to process Labor from Harrisburg mail me. 80-20 deal on Ur rate. No charges for H1 or GC.
gcforme2003@yahoo.com

Originally posted by pipladi
Jalma:

Hopefully DOL will update it's processing time next week (18th Feb). looks like processing is slowed down these days.