Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Re: Tracking number

Hi pa_guy:
How were you able to find out that SESA has forwarded your case to DOL?
Thanks,
-krsn1

Originally posted by pa_guy
How long does it take for DOL to enter the case in the system after it is forwarded from SESA? My case was forwarded in first week of August to DOL and it is still not in the system? Is it entered in the order of priority dates?

krsn1 -- Here is my info.

PD 10/2/2001, Waiting at MA SESA, SESA Case# 2001151XX - Hope_For_GC

Did anybody in late September get thru.....???

Great work ! !

hi Krsn1,

Thank you very much for your information. I don't know anything about my dates . I just know that my company has filed my LC in last week of Nov. 2001. My attorney has asked me to contact in the end of this month. I'm sorry I don't have any info to provide you guys. But I really appreciate your efforts. I always read this forum. Whenever I get any info of my LC I'll definately provide you all.

Thanks to u all.
-Priya

DOL Certified

Totally Surprised... I called today to inquire if DOL received my application from SESA and the lady informed that it's been certified.

case: MA SESA - EB2 / RIR
PD 09/27/01
RD ???
CD 09/03/02

Good luck to all in this chain and special thanks to everyone who is keeping the thread and hope alive...

certified

atlast even I came to know on phone that my labour has been certified on Aug 29 i think my pd was around sep 26 2001.
hopefully my employer will be gracious enough to file 140 485 concurrently.
Anyway thanks to all you guys and good luck u will get through soon.
looks like DOL has become very quick.
PD ~ 9/26/01
CD 8/29/02.
hurray!!!

Hi,

Could you please give me the number I can call to find whether my Labor Certification has been approved or not? I am from Boston, MA.

Thanks!

Life sucks

I received a NOF on my case from Boston DOL.
My company had a lay-off in past and they are going to have in
Future. My PD is October 2nd 2001.
DOL needs the info of all the laid off workers and documentation that the job was offered to them ....

I don't know how to proceed on this .. but I think life is getting tougher...

Please advice..Only the Budwiser might keep me cool in the evening

H1bWala

Re: Life sucks

Hi H1BWala

Sorry to hear about the RFE...

If it is not too much to ask, can you please let us know the size of your company and whether the lay offs happened before or after filing for LC.

thanks

Originally posted by H1bwala
DOL needs the info of all the laid off workers and documentation that the job was offered to them ....

H1bWala

Question for the Gurus: Whats a DOT code?

How do I interpret the DOT code given out by the automated system at the DOL. Its in the form of xxx.yyy/zzz.

Does this code affect the order in which DOL process applications?

thanks

Re: Life sucks

This is just conjecture...But wouldn't it be easier if your company certifies that the workers that were laid off were not in your area of specialization? In other words, treat the laid off workers in the same manner as applicants responding to your RIR/LC advt. Talk to your lawyer...
Goodluck with your case!
-krsn1

Originally posted by H1bwala

H1bWala

Concurrent Filing ?????

Will INS accept Concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485 after Sep 30th(end of trial period) ????

Does anyone has more info on this ???

-KC

Concurrent Filing ?????

Will INS accept Concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485 after Sep 30th(end of trial period) ????

Does anyone has more info on this ???

-KC

Boston DOL stopped giving status info

I called 617 565 4446 ad got a response that they are no more accepting status requests in that number.

RIR/Regular?

how do i know if my case has been accepted as RIR or Non RIR ,my attorney says he filed it as an RIR, but the reciept does not say whether it is RIR or Regular, please help
sndmd