Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

My interview was today at 8:00 am . Everything went well . The oath ceremony is on March 24th at Hayans Center , Boston.

Myself and my wife had appointment at 8:00 today (2/21) . We took our two little kids along and drove to JFK center . We reached there around 7:30 and gave the IL at the counter. Around 7:45 my wife got called and 5 mts later my name was called out . The office asked the 6 questions and took the english test . Told me that i was all set and asked me to go out and wait. Meanwhile my wife's interview was all done and by the time I got out she was called in again for the n-400 verification . My turn came 10 mts later. The officer their went through the n-400 applications and verified with me. My recent trip to Toronto was mentioned. Once that procedure was done , she asked me to wait outside to get my oath date . About 15 mts later , another lady called out my name and gave me a paper with the oath date and location etc ..and asked me to sign two of my photographs .

By the way , all along one kid was with me and wife was having the other one . There are limited seats in Boston , the room can get crowded easily.

prasadvn, First of all, congrats on passing. Do you or your wife remember what you were asked for the English portion of the test?

Room 1 is right next to Room you attend infopass. English test is easy...dont worry.

in my case read :"My car does not work"

Write: "I have three children"

BTW, alphagc did you get your new IL

the interview today went through very unevently, but I was told that there were two A#s, and they need 3 to 4 month to put the files together, if I want to know any progress, I have to schedule a infopass, Have anybody in the same shoes?:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
the interview today went through very unevently, but I was told that there was two A#s, and they need 3 to 4 month to put the files together, if I want to know any progress, I have to schedule a infopass, Have anybody in the same shoes?:mad:

how did you end up with 2 files? I think elemje had the same issue. He might be the best person to answer you

the interview today went through very unevently, but I was told that there was two A#s, and they need 3 to 4 month to put the files together, if I want to know any progress, I have to schedule a infopass, Have anybody in the same shoes?:mad:

Could you please share your experience too?

A#s only issued with I-140 applications, right?

I looked back really hard, and realized that because I had I-140 application twice, it may be the reason, but I am not sure about it.

May the guru here confirm it please?:confused: