Boston MA - N-400 TimeLine

Hello Bobsmyth, Thanks for the response! We are planning to move to India and live there with our family for the next 2 to 3 years at least. My wife is in the same status as me N400 with same priority date as mine.

Hello Bobsmyth, Thanks for the response! We are planning to move to India and live there with our family for the next 2 to 3 years at least. My wife is in the same status as me N400 with same priority date as mine.

With the current uncertainty of processing times it becomes even more difficult to plan such a move before you obtain citizenship. If you intend to move back to India before the interview process, this will be grounds for denial of citizenship. You'll have to decide how important US citizenship is for you and what you're willing to sacrifice; no one but yourself and your family can answer that.

Question:

I had three traffic citations with total under $500.00 and they weren't DUI.

Do I need to submit a proof that I paid them? if Yes, what kind of proof do I need? Do I need to go to DMV to get this?

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks!

Any idea??

Question:

I had three traffic citations with total under $500.00 and they weren't DUI.

Do I need to submit a proof that I paid them? if Yes, what kind of proof do I need? Do I need to go to DMV to get this?

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks!

I think the answer is clear - cover every possible base - do not give them any excuse for "missing evidence".

I would

• contact DMV for proof that you paid those tickets
  • If they don't have those records, then get a statement from them showing that you have no dues

You may not end up using any of those docs in the interview. But knowing that you have it with you - just in case -will make you feel a whole lot better.

Just my 2c.

Cheers!

S.

VSC filers with Boston D.O - please post your latest info here - especially if you got you Interview Letter.

Let's keep this uptodate.

how to do a infopass?

I see a lot of experts here, and PD is 05/10/07, still haven't got IL yet, nothing changed with online status. thinking about the infopass.

how did you guys do the infopass?

N400 mailed: 05/01/2007
PD 05/10/2007
FP completed 05/30/2007

Dear The blue god, would you please share info about how you did the infopass?

you filed pretty late, what did you do on the infopass. really want to know. never did it. Thanks a lot!:)

VSC filers with Boston D.O - please post your latest info here - especially if you got you Interview Letter.

Let's keep this uptodate.

you filed pretty late, what did you do on the infopass. really want to know. never did it. Thanks a lot!:)

Just saw your post....

Do as oroper suggests. click on info (but NOT on service on case already filed - that leads to a dead end)

After entering info (name, a#)..it will give you a choice of dates. make sure to print out the final confimation page with the barcode - you will need to take that with you.

Given your May PD you're doing the right thing with going for Infopass. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks a lot, Oroper and thebluegod

I will do the infopass soon, can you share what's their routine response especially for those pass the processing time line? and what do you do next?

Thanks a lot for all the info!

My PD 04/16/2006. I Got my interview letter in the first week of Dec 2007 and got another letter to cancel it due to unforsen circumstances...
My background check is all cleared.

So, the USCIS cancel your interview after they issued the IL?

How did you know "My background check is all cleared"
:confused:
My PD 04/16/2006. I Got my interview letter in the first week of Dec 2007 and got another letter to cancel it due to unforsen circumstances...
My background check is all cleared.

Thank you very much Oroper! you are the best!!!

I made an appointment to on Jan. 15th, gave one more week, a whole month after Dec. 14's timeline update. Hopefully I won't need this infopass.

Anybody out here are in the same boat (from April- May) applicant? or already way passed this step.

When you go to the infopass appt, you can ask all questions relating to your namecheck/fp.

Thanks for all the helpful info here!

Two of my friends who applied only a month earlier than me ( on Mar.) got everything done before Thanksgiving, I don't personally know anybody around this period. I don't really care as much as the PR, still don't want to wait forever for this.:mad:

-------------------------
N400 mailed: 05/01/2007
PD 05/10/2007
FP completed 05/30/2007

Not sure I understand the funda here... Boston timeline reads May 14th 2007. I still see people with Mar'07 waiting for interviews. Do any of you know what they mean when they say May 14th 2007? Does it mean they are trying to finish sending interviews for everyone up to May 14th 2007?

Thanks for my earlier response, it was not what I wanted but then it is what it is.