Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part III

NOF sent for December (12/05/2001) case (RIR)

Hello friends

When you update the results, can you query upto December End
or january 2002, because my RD is on 12/05, but they have processed
this case on 03/22 and sent a NOF. I came to know this, when
I checked with the email status today. It\'s already 2 weeks.
I don\'t know what my lawyers are doing. I need to findout
on monday. It will be very helpful if you guys query upto
december or january.

Thanks
~GTS

Hi Cube, you are right. The entering gap is widening between sesa and dol.

My case was sent to dol from sesa mid-Feb, but still it is entered in dol yet. I talked with the dol lady about two weeks ago. She said that they were entering mid-January cases. My question: why is so? When they finally enter my case, what date they enter as RD, the date they enter my case, or the date my case reached DOL? Thanks in advance.

Rahul/ Cube help me guys!

Hi Rahul/Cube,

You two guys seem very knowledgeable in all the aspects of Labor Certification questions. I would appreciate, if you could help me out with some info so that I can be on my own and do some contribution also to this forum.

My priority date is June 11th, 2001. My lawyer doesn’t tell me much but that MA is taking so much time in Labor certifications as it has a huge backlog. Could you please let me know the SESA/DOL email/phone numbers so that I can track my case? By looking at my priority date what do you expect my Labor might get approved?

Thanks!

Hi Pete_pika

Dear Pete_pika,
  Could you please share with us (MA SESA Tracker Part 2) information about your RD.
You are in our list but in the “missing” category because we’ve never heard from you since February.

Thanks.

gap between SESA and DOL

Dear SanBao,
You have to take a look on our “MA SESA Tracker Part 2” thread.
We have established similar to what guys have in here “daily report” for tracking DOL from entering prospective, regardless whether it is MA SESA or NH SESA or ME or whatever.

- Unfortunately DOL assigns Receive Date to the cases based on the moment of entering the case in DOL database.
(The time the case was waiting “in between” never taken in account.)

By the way what SESA are you from and what is your PD?

Phones

Dear PT_Jun01,
Here are some phones for you that I took right from our “MA SESA Tracker Part 2” thread\'s header:
------------------------------------------------
 Please remember, any time that these guys take to talk to us, is the time better utilized adjudicating our cases!

Important phones: MA SESA: is 617-626-5365, press 2.
617-565-2191 DOL number, search by employer number
-------------------------------------------------

Also we have information exchange table that I think you might want to take a look at.

It is hard to calculate timing because of unknown and unpredictable "time in between" issue.

Nothing really happened on 4/5

1310130 Software Engineer 06-18-01 NOF Time Extension Granted Due On / / . Pos
1311227 Painter 07-26-01 NOF Rebuttal Received On 04/05/2002.

Thank you Cube for the reply!!

Thanks Cube. I understhand and I won\'t disturb anybody overthere so that they better utilize their time working on our cases. I called up the automated number and found out that applications my priority date have been processed in SESA. Please let me know, if you have any idea how much time does this take for SESA to send the file to DOL for next stage.

I had a look at different tables....I was confused with the Case# as my case# starts with 200113nnn, while there are numbers starting with
13nnnn. What does that mean? Is it that I am so far away that they have to reach this number or the case# are also different on the basis of work area?

Thanks again for the reply.

Only 2 on 4/8

1313353 Plasterer 09-28-01 Reduct. in Recruitment Denied On 04/08/2002.
1313352 Plasterer 09-28-01 Reduct. in Recruitment Denied On 04/08/2002.

Reduct. in Recruitment Denied

Hi Phonon,

When the RIR is denied, does that mean that it will be considered in regular category or the labor is totally denied.. and does that mean that getting a GC is no longer a possibility

- Atul

about request to open new thread

I don\'t find it difficult to open the current thread, even if there are 100\'s of messages in it. if you guys are regular visitors like me, and since most of the ppl work in IT companies, LAN should be a default, it\'s pretty quick to get to the last few messages. you don\'t have to list all the messages every time, just go to the last ones from the first screen, which just takes seconds to load.

Thank you Cube..

I\'m from CT SESA and PD is Sept. 1999. CT SESA does not process any regular case any more, so my case had to be converted to RIR and resubmitted to SESA.

Monthly analysis

Number of cases received in regional office for each month:

April ---- 7
May ------ 10
June ----- 8
July ----- 42
August --- 390
September -- 210
October --- 496

November had 449 and December had 320????

Thanks Phonon!
Nov -- 449
Dec -- 320
  I hope these numbers would have got slightly reduced (may be by 4 or 5) Isn\'t it?

How to find RD from PD?

Hi Rahul/Cube,

I appreciate all your help.

I recently came to know about this site and I was going through all messages. My PD for MA SESA is April 30, 2001. Is there any way, I can information like when it was sent to DOL (RD for DOL)?

Thanks in advance.