Border Interview

ITguy75

I am a Canadian Citizen.I have received a job offer from BIG Consulting company for the role of data Architect, their lawyer has prepared TN visa documents for Computer System Analyst Category.They have evaluated my degree(master of management science from India) 2 yrs course as equal to Master of Science in Management in United States from Park evaluations.I also have 3 yrs Bachelor of Science (Physics, Maths & Computer Science) from India. I read that you need 4 year Bachelor.Is my degree evaluation enough for me to qualify for TN visa as Computer system Analyst?Should i hire a lawyer for my TN visa Interview?

Well, was your bachelor degree evaluated?
You should be fine because of your MMS, but that would be an obvious place to start.

You would not hire a lawyer to go to petition for your TN (it is not an interview). You are merely presenting documentation establishing eligibility.

I gave my bachelor degree & Masters to the company and Their Law firm evaluated my MMS. I got a evaluation for my MMS & BACHELOR from Silvergate Evaluations as
BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN MANAGEMENT WITH A CONCENTRATION IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY .