Biometrics outcome thread

mvusa

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody!

It seems many of us are getting Biometrics appointments lately. At least our cases are being worked on!

Let's start this thread where we all can post our appointment dates, code # , experiences, LUD's (if any), e-mails (if any), case status changes (if any)
after Biometrics are done.

And.... offcourse immediate posting if approval comes right after :) :)

Don't want to over exite anyone, but at least we have something to hold on to right now. (after so many months of nothing at all)

God Bless and Good Luck to all.
mvusa

Bios done for spouse and kid on friday ..
no LUD before or after that ..

business is as usual ..

+ve things happened.

1. All INS guys involved in bio's must have written in their report that they have worked hard on friday related with bio's of thousands of immigrants.
(A LOT illegal immigrants was with us on FP/BIO's ...at least 60%)

2. Parking guy is happy as I paid 30 $ for 3 hours OR if u went by transit bus then revenue of bus/train increased by few dollars.

3. I got relaxed for few hours from office as nobody questioned once I told going for immigration purpose.

4. Met couple of friends in boston downtown in their office hours ..remembered my days in india when I was in goverment job...was meeting friends in office hours...

- ve things...

1. No change on status of case... ( which is what we should expect nothing negative with it)
2. it was very boring for Kid to wait 2 hours..

:) :)

PS -:
Please read at your own risk...
my intention is making everybody relaxed as guys becoming emotional after receiving bio's/fp. I respect everybody's views..

Here are my details
finished fp(code2) on Feb 8,2006 No LUD/email update on I-485 online status..got very excited when
I got this but now I know the truth..just wait

I believe it's CIS new process. Both my spouse and I got Biometrics notices. My I485 was approved on 1/19/06, my spouse case was on hold because his name checking is not cleared. Our fingerprint was expired on 1/23/06.

We did biometrics (code 3: 10 fingerprints, biometrics, signature on 2/15/06, I received my GC card on 2/25 without timestamp. My spouse case didn't get any LUD.

I know many people got biometrics notices recently, some are required to do 1 fingerprint and signature if their fingerprints are not expired.

Hope this can help. Once your case is approved in the future, you'll get GC card automatcially and don't need to have your passport stamped.

##
Hope this can help. Once your case is approved in the future, you'll get GC card automatcially and don't need to have your passport stamped.
##

Can you please tell us what is this based on? Also, would you please share your case details and dates with us? Thanks.

Hi everybody!

Me and my husband completed Biometrics code 3 last wednesday. Everything went smoothly : No wait, no hassle, in and out in less than 20 minutes!
No LUD or messages yet. But I feel hopefull and happy, that's important!
I'll keep everyone posted.

Need your advice regarding biometrics appt.....

Hello,

I am new to this forum but sure hope to get some advice on my situation! I just got my biometrics appointment notice code 3 (first time). I am supposed to go to the Northwest Houston USCIS at 1:00pm. The problem is that I am getting married that same date (religious) at 6:00pm. There was no alternate date on my form, and it hurts me to think how far back it would put me if I reschedule.
Does anyone have any experience on what would happen if
a) I show up that same date but waaaaay early in the morning (like when they open). or
b) I show up on another day say sometime this week to see if I can talk to anyone about early FP or
c) I just just forget about it and reschedule

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks

What you can do:
Option 1: Try to get it early in the morning or before that day (Try to convince the security to let you get in 'cause of your situation', maybe showing him your wedding invitation)
Option 2: reschedule by calling customer service
But do not miss the appointment.

Houstongirl.

Go to your ASC days before and ask to speak to the supervisor. As Moroni suggested, bring proof of your wedding date. I'm sure they'll let you in. If this does not work, go very very early, as some centers go on a first come first served basis disregarding appt time. I really don't recommend rescheduling at all, as this might delay your case. (and things are bad as they are with retrogression etc.) DONT MISS YOUR APP !!!!
Good Luck, keep us posted.

Had my ASC code 3 FP (3rd FP) at 2 p.m today. Got approval email at 7 p.m
Glad got this out of the way. 1667 Days. I should qualify for some sort of record
P.S. even after typing this, i still have some doubts, i think i wont really believe it untill i get the card in my hand

Hi too_long ,
I hope that it's your way out know , and also i hope that you get your GC soon , as you say that's TOO LONG !!! Keep hope because that's a good sign !!! Good Luck and continue to keep in touch with us !!!

I have mine tomorrow ...

My code 3 FP is sch. for tomorrow. My PD is not current so nothing will happen. Maybe the PD will become current in the next few months and I will be approved. Who knows .. not getting my hopes up to high ..

regards,

saras76

FP done no change in status

I have done FP2 code 1 with my wife yesterday. Got excited when I received the notice earlier, but now am just hopeful with fingers crossed(it might be tough on the fingers though :rolleyes: )

raja

Instant Lud

I did FP code 3 today (Mar 11) at Charlotte, NC and as soon as I reached the parking lot I got LUD (on my cell). Following was the LUD message:

On March 10, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Does anyone knows what this means?

My PD is not current and name check is also not cleared. Senator's office says they have contacted FBI and are waiting for a reply. It's been 4 months since they contacted FBI. :mad:

Thanks

FP2 - Mar 11, 2006

You might be close, almost same happened to me, same speed, but it was approval not RFE.
I contacted a congress man in Feb, I knew my name check was pending, and i mentioned to the congressman office that i am considering filing a law suit.
The congress man office contacted USCIS office and replied to me that my case is pending security clearance, and that they can not help me cause of national security blah blah blah... the interesting part is that they responded within 2 weeks (my fist senator inquiry took almost 2 months)
but then things rolled really fast, received FP code 3 (3rd FP), even though my fp did not expire, and few hours after my FP i received approval email. i was thinking my name check is still pending.
they seem to be doing something immediatly after FP for some people. hopefully yr case is up for approval, and they just need some piece of paperwork

Our FP Code-3 Done yesterday. its pretty much simple,straight forward. Not much use though. I am stuck in Name Check trap though :mad:

This is an RFE ...

tshroff said:
I did FP code 3 today (Mar 11) at Charlotte, NC and as soon as I reached the parking lot I got LUD (on my cell). Following was the LUD message:

On March 10, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Does anyone knows what this means?

My PD is not current and name check is also not cleared. Senator's office says they have contacted FBI and are waiting for a reply. It's been 4 months since they contacted FBI. :mad:

Thanks

FP2 - Mar 11, 2006

tsroff,

I am pretty certain this is an RFE. My wife got an RFE last year and the email wordings were the same as yours. I am not sure if the Biometrics had anything to do with it. Who knows.

Anyway, its good that they are atleast looking at your file.

regards,

saras76

My biometric experience

Guys and Gals,

I got my Bio taken yesterday. It was a very easy process. Did not take much time at all.

There has been no LUD change. With the PD dates stagnant in early 01 I am not sure what the point of this whole Bio was.

regards,

saras76

Saras
Same here. In my case : No LUD+ no hope+ no movement on EB3 WW = Doomed!

It seems no point at all for biometrics.

best wishes,
MVUSA

saras76 said:
Guys and Gals,

I got my Bio taken yesterday. It was a very easy process. Did not take much time at all.

There has been no LUD change. With the PD dates stagnant in early 01 I am not sure what the point of this whole Bio was.

regards,

saras76

Saras,

I have given my Bio last saturday and there is no LUD change. I am happy if my cases is approved before the FP expires.