Biometrics outcome thread

Bio code 2

Went for biometrics with family ,we each had different dates for appointments, the person at the door was very nice, he did allow all three of us to go through the process at the same time.
It took about one hour, there were more people than at the other times I have been there. Altogether a good experience as everyone was nice to us.
I will post again when there are news, hopefully approval.

Guys, Please HELP!!,, I got the Biometrics and FP appointment and is scheduled for apr/07.. I have already planned vacation and will be out of country from Apr/02 - Apr09.. Just called the 1-800 number and the dude said that I should write the the application center and see if they can reschedule it for me...
Big Dilemma.. Do I need to cancel my vacation??? I would hate to have to do that... Please advice

Hi hopefull1

hopefull1 said:
Guys, Please HELP!!,, I got the Biometrics and FP appointment and is scheduled for apr/07.. I have already planned vacation and will be out of country from Apr/02 - Apr09.. Just called the 1-800 number and the dude said that I should write the the application center and see if they can reschedule it for me...
Big Dilemma.. Do I need to cancel my vacation??? I would hate to have to do that... Please advice

My advise is to contact the USCIS rightaway and reschedule your apointment !!! And make sure that everything it's OK before you leave on your planned vacation !!! If you do not have to leave in hurry , you can extend your vacation leave with a week , do the FP , and leave after that !!! It's up to you , what is more important for you to resolve first , but do it now until is not to late !!!
Good luck and enjoy your vacation !!!

Hi all,
I had my biometrics code 3 on 11/28/05. The LUD showed date of 11/29/05. I recently contacted FBI at Virginia and asked them if they did any checks on my case and gave them my A#. They said they returned the .... (I did not undertstand what they said) the next day (i.e. 11/29/05).
My questions are ....
1) Does "name check" start before fingerprinting is done?
2) Is there any other check that the FBI would have done on 11/29/05?
I would appreciate if you can kindly give me some feedback and if there is anything else that I can do other than wait.
Thanks
GC_GC1
-----------------------------------------------
I-140/I-485 EB1-OR RD 9/6/05
I-140 AD 10/11/05
FP code 3 11/28/05
LUD 11/29/05.... No change after that