Biometrics Done Again !!!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
I received a copy of the same bio appointment again asking me to go to the ASC & re-schedule for another bio from USCIS this afternoon.
I was there around 1:00pm & explained them ASC people everything. It was not busy at all & they said it's not me but some others had gone through this earlier due to their server problem. They took another bio. I asked the officer if this time it would be fine :D :D :D :mad: :mad:. He's reply was there are no way of checking that but hopefully this time it shouldn't have any problem. Now lets see what happens next.
I should be receiving some E-mail updates today. Waiting anxiously for that to happen.
Guys/girls please pray for me. Had enough with this now I want my plastic.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
I received a copy of the same bio appointment again asking me to go to the ASC & re-schedule for another bio from USCIS this afternoon.
I was there around 1:00pm & explained them ASC people everything. It was not busy at all & they said it's not me but some others had gone through this earlier due to their server problem. They took another bio. I asked the officer if this time it would be fine :D :D :D :mad: :mad:. He's reply was there are no way of checking that but hopefully this time it shouldn't have any problem. Now lets see what happens next.
I should be receiving some E-mail updates today. Waiting anxiously for that to happen.
Guys/girls please pray for me. Had enough with this now I want my plastic.
Atique.
Atique,
I will pray for you! Good luck!

PS. Maybe they will send you 3 GCs, one for each Bio you did :)

Calm Down and stop driving yourself crazy.

Almost immigrant has a "war story" with the least efficient agency on the planet. Your gree card is already approved. You will get it when they clear up whatever problem that plagues the BIO machine.

Go and enjoy your life.

Maaaaaannnnn

I swear that I feel like beating up every immigration officer in the country when I read your posts Atique.

Because it doesn't make any sense.GC has been approved...send the OgD@mn documet now USCIS...what do you want.

Anywyas....you should just relax now....it's over for you...you got it enjoy life

Antigue: I don't really know why you have to through all this agony and stress. This is self imposed stress in my opinion. You are permenant resident, and just enjoy with your new life. Of course the Bio is very important but jsut do it and get over with it..... :)

Let me encourage all of you. It is really hurting to see how case are being
deal with:
Asylum Approved : Dec 2004
I-485 sent: Dec 13,2005
Notice Rcd: Dec 19,2005
RFE (Medcl): Jan 19,2006
(Medcl) sent: Feb 14,2006
NSC rcvd Medcl: Feb15,2006
Notice for Biom code#: March 27,2006
Biom code#3 done: April 14,2006

NO ANY UPDATE,Any idea ??????

Beloved

I saw old britsh lady in ASC...
she have similar problem as yours...asking the immigration officer why her fingerprint never been submitted...the officer told her that she have to do it one more time and if the problem persist than she need to bring police clearance.
good luck.

jubilee said:
I saw old britsh lady in ASC...
she have similar problem as yours...asking the immigration officer why her fingerprint never been submitted...the officer told her that she have to do it one more time and if the problem persist than she need to bring police clearance.
good luck.

Thank you for the response. After registring for the update through email
we found that they did post the LUD on April 16,2006 ( reception of biom).
Thanks