Biometric Notice Received for VSC to TSC Tranffered case

How to reschdule

Guys,
Any Idea how can reschedule my finger printing scheduled date to a further date. Is there any number where I can reach to do so or anyone has similar experience.

Thanks,
:confused:

No FP notice yet

mine was cleared recently as well in response to the letter to the FL; however, I am still waiting for the FP2 notice. When are you scheduled for your FP2? Looks like everyone is getting scheduled for May 4/May 5!

I have not received FP notice yet, My case has been transfered on 3/15 too and there were LUD's on 3/23,3/24, 3/27 and 4/23, I had changed address on 4/19 by calling TSC but no FP notice yet as many of you got FP who transfered to TSC on 3/15, do i need to worry?can I call them and request for FP.Just throw your thoughts guys/gals.

Biometrics letter

Hi all,
Count me in.... Me and my wife got Biometrics appointment letter - for 5/03.
This will be third time. I need to go home and check if it is code1 ,2 or 3.
My case transfred from VSC to TSC last month.

Mine is EB3 India - June 12 th 2002 P.D

I have not received FP notice yet, My case has been transfered on 3/15 too and there were LUD's on 3/23,3/24, 3/27 and 4/23, I had changed address on 4/19 by calling TSC but no FP notice yet as many of you got FP who transfered to TSC on 3/15, do i need to worry?can I call them and request for FP.Just throw your thoughts guys/gals.

Same with me too. I changed my address online this month. No FP notice yet.

Same with me too. I changed my address online this month. No FP notice yet.

Looks like TSC isn't giving very much advance notice - stay tuned for FP2. I wonder why notices dated April 18/April 19 are reaching people only now. Perhaps, the notices are travelling on foot from TSC to the East coast:)

Received all FPs

Self & Family (6)
4 for Code 1 (2nd Time)
2 for Code 3 (first Time)

Date Issued: 4/19/2007 (1 FP Notice scheduled on 5/5/2007)
Date Issued: 4/20/2007 (5 FPs Notice scheduled on 5/9/2007)

COnfimation of CHange of Address

Did you receive confirmation that Address has changed for all pending applications at VSC/TSC if not call TSC right away. your notice may have gone to old address.

FP Notice Update

Did you receive confirmation that Address has changed for all pending applications at VSC/TSC if not call TSC right away. your notice may have gone to old address.

I had just called TSC and talked to immi officer, she was nice and told me that my FP notices have been sent to old address because FP's are requested on 4/18 but i had changed address on 4/19. So what she did is she put a requst for FP to send to new address, more over she said nothing to worry.
I was in asumption that if we get FP notice its a good sign but my NC is not cleared yet but still they are sending FP's for me.

If any one in the same boat like me, i suggest you to call TSC right way.

Thanks,

How would I call TSC? Every time I call 1-800 number I am getting connected to NSC.

PS When I called today I was told that my "processing date" now is the same date as the date of transfer to TSC which is 03/15/07.
So, that automatically puts me in the range of the dates they do not process. My "outside of processing time" request that I filed 02/25/07
has been denied. :( I hate these $&%$#$ tricks.

I had just called TSC and talked to immi officer, she was nice and told me that my FP notices have been sent to old address because FP's are requested on 4/18 but i had changed address on 4/19. So what she did is she put a requst for FP to send to new address, more over she said nothing to worry.
I was in asumption that if we get FP notice its a good sign but my NC is not cleared yet but still they are sending FP's for me.

If any one in the same boat like me, i suggest you to call TSC right way.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
It is on may 4th

Hi Akayal,

It is on May 4th

mine was cleared recently as well in response to the letter to the FL; however, I am still waiting for the FP2 notice. When are you scheduled for your FP2? Looks like everyone is getting scheduled for May 4/May 5!

me too

Me too
Got the FP notice today.
Dated April 19th, stamped April 27th, arrived Apr 30st
FP's are scheduled May 11th code 1.

Me and my wife recieved notices today for FP Code 1 scheduled for may 10th and 11th 2007.
My First FP was done in may 2005 code 3, and my wife's 1st was done in oct 2004 Code 1.

Guys:

Both me and wife received FP2 - Biometric notices (code 3) today. The notices are dated April 19 (stamped April 26). Incidentally, I had called TSC on April 26 to inquire about FP2. We have our biometrics appointments on May 10 at Newark, NJ.

We had code 1 fingerprints back in August 2005.

Our 485 cases were transferred to TSC on March 7, 2007.

Per FBI, my NC was cleared on April 5, 2007. My wife's NC was cleared in 2005 itself.

Cool!!! are you very much excited? do you think you are close to approval? Initially i was thinking but now I am not now because i felt it is a kind of TSC routine process of keeping FP updated (clean drive is going on at TSC :))

I also got code 3 FP notice. Another mass FP notice....

Got FP notice today for Code 1 on 5/12/07.

Got FP notice today for Code 1 on 5/12/07.

- cksd2001
PD : DEC 2001 - EB2(VSC)
I485 -: LUD:10/19/2005, FP (Code 3):11/05/2005, LUD:11/08/2005, LUD:12/01/2005,AD:??
Case Transfer : 03/15/2007, LUD:03/16/2007, LUD: 03/23/2007