Biometric Notice Received for VSC to TSC Tranffered case

greatgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received bi-metric notice letter from TSC today which was sent on 04/18/07.
As per the processing time of TSC recently published I think they are now starting the processing of my 485 that was filed in Sep.2005 at VSC.

Not sure this notice is due to case turn has now come for 485 processing OR due to VSC to TSC transfer.

Any idea about what does this notice is for as I have so far done Biometric 3 tiems, first time in 2005 when the 140 and 485 were filed and then for my two EAD cards.

Thanks

I also received the biometric notice today. This will be the second biometrics for me. Interestingly I was stuck in name check, and now I am stuck in retrogression too. Does this mean my name check cleared recently? My case was also transferred from VSC to TSC..

greatgc,
It is very interesting. I called to TSC yesterday and I was told that biometrics was ordered for me on april 18th ALSO.
I didn't receive anything yet. No LUD's as well. Did you get LUD and any mails saying that your biometrics is scheduled before you get the actual letter?

Hi,

I received bi-metric notice letter from TSC today which was sent on 04/18/07.
As per the processing time of TSC recently published I think they are now starting the processing of my 485 that was filed in Sep.2005 at VSC.

Not sure this notice is due to case turn has now come for 485 processing OR due to VSC to TSC transfer.

Any idea about what does this notice is for as I have so far done Biometric 3 tiems, first time in 2005 when the 140 and 485 were filed and then for my two EAD cards.

Thanks

I too got the biometric code 1, today, same as you VSC to TSC. so I am very skeptical abolut GC approval immediately. Is it for TSC to update their database with the FP. Most of the people are getting and is dated the same time - I mean cases transferred from VSC to TSC were asked for a second FP, and most dated 4/18 or 4/19 and are scheduled in the first or second week of May. so is it a global effect and has nothing to do with GC processing, anybody any suggestions, or idea?

I too got 2nd FP notices today - scheduled for may 4th.

I believe it is routine stuff. I did my first FP more than 2 years ago.

Everyone appears to be getting Code-1 FP. Does anyone know if they take Code1 or Code3 just before approving the case? If it is code3, then we can pretty much conclude it is a routine thing.

i too got 2nd FP notice

My PD is : 09/19/06 and am EB2.

May be this is just routine case.

I too got 2nd FP notice, scheduled on 5/4/07. Last 1st FP was done on 7/22/05 (21 months back). Not sure if this a good sign. Per last conversation with TSC I am still stuck on name check. NC pending since 7/12/05.

Hoping for good....

Count me in, I’ve got the notice for biometrics, I belive this is a CIS routine since they need to update the FP often. Like other folks my case was also transferred from VSC to TCS

Count me in, I’ve got the notice for biometrics, I belive this is a CIS routine since they need to update the FP often. Like other folks my case was also transferred from VSC to TCS

Congrats all of you. Most of the transferred cases have got FP2. I am one of the few who did not get. I think I will try the POJ trick tomorrow.

Folks:

I got it too... my case was transfered from VSC to TSC and I had my code 2 biometrics done few weeks back. Now I have recd the code 1 biometrics for next week.

Whatever that means !!!

Best of luck to everyone....

Cheers!

I too got 2nd biometrics code1

I got 2nd Biometrics code 1 notices today foe me and family. How do we know that this is routine stuff or for transfter ?

I saw this interpretation in the archives here

http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-168035.html

Code1 -> Regular Finger print

Code 2 -> Biometrics (Digital Photo+Index Finger Print). Kids have this code on the FP Notice

Code 3 -> Both regular Finger Print and Biometrics (code1+code2)

I am stll waiting for my 2nd FP. (TSC official told me that they ve ordered in on apr 18th).
I checked my papers and I found that my first FP (in december 05) was code 3.

I got the second FP

Hi,

My spouse and I got the secod FP - code 1 - dated on 04/19/07. My details as below.
------------------------
I 140/485 - concurent filing rd-30-sept-2005
first FP - 12/05/2005 - code 3
VSC-->TCS - 03/15/2007
Got the letter dated on-04/25/07 from FBI in response to letter to Fisrst Lady(requested on 02/20/07)
Name check requsted: 10/21/2005. Cleared as per the FBI letter on 04/15/2007.

Only my wife got Biometric notice, I am not sure why I didn't get. She got CODE 3. This is her 2nd FP. Any clue ?. I am EB3 with PD 11/1999 and stuck in Namecheck since May 2004

Hi Akayal,

Thank you so much! and wish you all good luck with you NCs!!

mine was cleared recently as well in response to the letter to the FL; however, I am still waiting for the FP2 notice. When are you scheduled for your FP2? Looks like everyone is getting scheduled for May 4/May 5!