Biometric Notice came for Wife, not for me

dpsehgal

Hi,

To all the guys who have seen this situation:
My wife have received the Notice to get her Biometric on 13 August however I have'nt received any. Do you know any possible reason, as we filled the cases for I-485 together under EB3 on my employment basis?
I case is under Nebraska region.

thank you in advance

dpsehgal said:
Hi,

My wife have received the Notice to get her Biometric on 13 August however I have'nt received any. Do you know any possible reason, as we filled the cases for I-485 together under EB3 on my employment basis?

thank you in advance
Your notice may be in the mail. Check with your lawyer also, s/he may have received a copy.
If you do not get the notice by the date of your wife's bio appointment, try to go there and ask(request) them to have your bio also taken. Read FAQ in FP forum and it lists all the docs that you need to take with you in such situation.

Biometric done

dpsehgal said:
Hi,

thank you in advance

Dude,

I was on the same boat. Talk to your lawyer and get the notice from him.

Good Luck.

I had the same issue. Filed I485 and within 2 months my wife got FP notice and I got Biometric code 3 after 8months.

After FP, the LUD and message changed for my wife's receipt but not for me yet.