Believe It OR Not

madgu-gc2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I need your advice. My PP request delivered at TSC on 9th Feb. 2007 at 9.03 am. Infact there was a problem in the signature and so I-907 was sent back to my attorney. My attorney signed wherever TSC wanted him to do. Last friday my attorney sent it back to TSC by FedEx and it was delivered this morning at 8.46 am.

This evening my attorney got two emails from TSC PP services. Here are the two emails. I am wondering whether we can consider as an approved email or FAKE email. I am giving below the two emails one by one.

Receipt notice email

The Texas Service Center has received the =ollowing
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number: ******
Date Received: //
Petitioner: ******
Priority Date: To Be Determined
Beneficiary: ******

The Form I-797 Receipt Notice will follow in the mail.

The Texas Service Center will adjudicate this case within 15 calendar days of the "received date" set forth above.
If approved, you will receive e-mail notification of such. If we require additional evidence, we will fax said request to the fax number provided on your completed I-907 Request for Premium Processing Form.

Please do not reply directly to this message. The e-mail account used to send this message is used by the Service Center only to send messages notifying filers of premium processing case information.

If any of the information above is incorrect, please contact a Texas Service Center Premium Processing Unit customer representative by forwarding this message with your comments
to TSC-premium.140@dhs.gov or by calling
1-(866) 315-5718. Please note that the e-mail address and phone number listed above are designated for premium processing issues only.

Thank you for using the USCIS Premium Processing Service.

2nd email Approval email
The Texas Service Center has approved the =ollowing
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number:
Petitioner:
Priority Date: //

Beneficiary:
DOB:
Classification:

The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail.

Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure an immigrant visa.

Please do not reply directly to this message. The e-mail account used to send this message is used by the Service Center only to send messages notifying filers of premium processing case information.

If any of the information above is incorrect, please contact a Texas Service Center Premium Processing Unit customer representative by forwarding this message with your comments
to TSC-premium.140@dhs.gov or by calling
1-(866) 315-5718. Please note that the e-mail address and phone number listed above are designated for premium processing issues only.

Thank you for using the USCIS Premium Processing Program.

Now what to believe. I got the email from CRIS around 5.30 pm today saying that they upgraded my I-140 (PP request received).

I know couple of members who were having similar experience. Any suggestions...????

congrats

Congrats madgu-gc2005!!

I think you can call it approved. They might have started working on your case even after sending the PP request back to your lawyer for signature.

mmm interesting, it might be the approval, I am sure they've fix the problem of the glitch emails, they can't be playing with people like this.

Has your case online been updated?

my lawyer got the approval email at 6:00 p.m but t 11:30 my case status changed online. so maybe wait till tomorrow, or call TSC

I am sorry your going thru the confusion, hope it clears up soon!

:D

mmm interesting, it might be the approval, I am sure they've fix the problem of the glitch emails, they can't be playing with people like this.

Has your case online been updated?

my lawyer got the approval email at 6:00 p.m but t 11:30 my case status changed online. so maybe wait till tomorrow, or call TSC

I am sorry your going thru the confusion, hope it clears up soon!

:D

what was the content of the email your attorney got from NSC? if you have can you post it tipotodo?

yes do not know it is a computer glitches or for REAL :)

what was the content of the email your attorney got from NSC? if you have can you post it tipotodo?

yes do not know it is a computer glitches or for REAL :)

this is the email she got:

The Nebraska Service Center has approved the following
I140
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service.

Receipt Number: LIN06219XXXX
Petitioner: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Priority Date: 07/20/06

Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DOB: 02/XX/XX
Classification: E11

The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail.

Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
an immigrant visa.

Please do not reply directly to this message. The e-mail
account used to send this message is used by the Service
Center only to send messages notifying filers of premium
processing case information.

If any of the information above is incorrect, please contact
a Nebraska Service Center Premium Processing Unit customer
representative by forwarding this message with your comments
to nsc-premium.processing@dhs.gov or by calling
1-(866) 315-5718. Please note that the e-mail address and
phone number listed above are designated for premium
processing issues only.

Thank you for using the USCIS Premium Processing Program.

Hi tipotodo,

Thanks for posting the email copy. In my approval email (what my attorney got) there is no priority date and classification. but rest of the materials are the same meaning my case number, name, DOB.

Hi tipotodo,

Thanks for posting the email copy. In my approval email (what my attorney got) there is no priority date and classification. but rest of the materials are the same meaning my case number, name, DOB.

I am sure you got the approval madgu, theres light at the end of the tunnel!

Hi Madgu, congrats!
I am sure is an approval, the uscis has many contractors working on different aspects, like receiving application, data entry and sending out communications, this all are handled by different contractors. So they will contact you for the signature, by the time the adjudicator might have done his job.
So hope it is the approval finally. Best wishes for your 485.

Hi tipotodo,

Pl contain your anxiety for 2-3 days when u receive the paper notice. If u do feel lucky. Good Luck to you !;)

Hi Madgu, congrats!
I am sure is an approval, the uscis has many contractors working on different aspects, like receiving application, data entry and sending out communications, this all are handled by different contractors. So they will contact you for the signature, by the time the adjudicator might have done his job.
So hope it is the approval finally. Best wishes for your 485.

Let me hope so. I have to wait till next week (till i see the hardcopy of approval notice :))

I hope it is the real thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until you receive the notice in the mail. You fought hard for this approval, and you really deserve it!:)

Hi tipotodo,

Hi Magdu
email my lawyer received also had priority date and classification.
Check the time difference between the email notification. If it is just few minutes then it is a software glitch. but if it is kind of whole day then it will be approval. By tomorrw the status should also change in your portfolio.

Hi Magdu
Check the time difference between the email notification. If it is just few minutes then it is a software glitch. but if it is kind of whole day then it will be approval. By tomorrw the status should also change in your portfolio.

Hi ajasha I see that u just filed your 485 in TSC too, how long do you think they'll take, i filled mine on 2/7/07, did u also file EAD and AP???? any updates on that?????

Hi Magdu

I got email (as per incoming time) from CRIS at 5.30 pm saying that TSC received our PP request.

I will ask my attorney the time difference between two emails.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi ajasha I see that u just filed your 485 in TSC too, how long do you think they'll take, i filled mine on 2/7/07, did u also file EAD and AP???? any updates on that?????

I filed only for EAD. I don't have any plans to go out, so I didn't want to waste money. The tracker in this forum shows that there are few approvals very fast. But the FP should be done within 3 weeks and EAD should also be approved in 3 weeks. Rest lets keep our fingers crossed that we should not get stuck in name check.

I got email (as per incoming time) from CRIS at 5.30 pm saying that TSC received our PP request.

I will ask my attorney the time difference between two emails.

Thanks for your feedback.

If your lawyer forwarded you the mail, then you can check the time. If the time of second email is before CRIS email, then definitely it is a software glitch.

If your lawyer forwarded you the mail, then you can check the time. If the time of second email is before CRIS email, then definitely it is a software glitch.

yes the second email my attorney got was before 5.30 pm. so in your view it might be a software glitch. right???. how it happens by the way?