Believe It OR Not

I filed only for EAD. I don't have any plans to go out, so I didn't want to waste money. The tracker in this forum shows that there are few approvals very fast. But the FP should be done within 3 weeks and EAD should also be approved in 3 weeks. Rest lets keep our fingers crossed that we should not get stuck in name check.

I hope so too, i need my EAD asap, I havent got a FP or anything, if you do please let me know, or if you get any LUD's.

I am hopeing i dont get stuck in name check, I have hispanic lastname! god help me..hehehe i ope it doesnt take that long...

what country are you from?

I am from mexico

It is a computer glitch!

Magdu,
It is defenitly a computer glitch. I had the same situation and was thinking that my case had been approved. I was wrong! I got a RFE afterwards. After replying to RFE, I got the approval notice.
Several people had contacted me about this problem. So you are not alone.

Hope you get the approval soon,

yes the second email my attorney got was before 5.30 pm. so in your view it might be a software glitch. right???. how it happens by the way?

Many Congratulations Madgu GC2005. This is approval notice they sent via email. you will get hard copy soon. Great news buddy. you struggled a lot and made it. you are the hero. i am so happy for you.
2006 hunter

yes, It is a computer glitch

I was hoping they fixed it when I reported it to them in November. Madgu, please call the toll free number and report this. There will be no negative repurcussions. I got my approval, eh!

This happened to another person in this forum a week ago. I recommended the same.

Remember, there is no point if you fret about it. Take action. I cannot call it in again, because I am out of the loop.

Magdu,
It is defenitly a computer glitch. I had the same situation and was thinking that my case had been approved. I was wrong! I got a RFE afterwards. After replying to RFE, I got the approval notice.
Several people had contacted me about this problem. So you are not alone.

Hope you get the approval soon,

I was hoping they fixed it when I reported it to them in November. Madgu, please call the toll free number and report this. There will be no negative repurcussions. I got my approval, eh!

This happened to another person in this forum a week ago. I recommended the same.

Remember, there is no point if you fret about it. Take action. I cannot call it in again, because I am out of the loop.

Hi niwnow,
How is your interfiling request going, I sent them but has no action so far. I called them and the response showed their ignorance.
Do you have any idea how it can be fixed? Thanks

status-waiting

I called USCIS on the day of my EB1-EA approval. They initiated a status query on my I-485 but then I saw a LUD on my NIW I-140 two days later. That's all, I never received anything from USCIS NSC about my I-485, no LUD, nothing. I'll keep you posted if there is any development.

I called USCIS on the day of my EB1-EA approval. They initiated a status query on my I-485 but then I saw a LUD on my NIW I-140 two days later. That's all, I never received anything from USCIS NSC about my I-485, no LUD, nothing. I'll keep you posted if there is any development.

Thanks!

After writting 4 letters (with copy of Pearsons memo attached) and calling them 3-4 times I gave up on interfiling and yesterday filed another I-485 based on my EB-1 EOA. TSC. Hope this works for me.

Hi niwnow,
How is your interfiling request going, I sent them but has no action so far. I called them and the response showed their ignorance.
Do you have any idea how it can be fixed? Thanks

Hi Magdu

I'm pretty sure its a software glitch..the same thing happened to me too. When you do get approved, the email will be from CRIS, not TSC (at least that's how it was for me) and your status will change online.

Goodluck!

Hi Magdu

I'm pretty sure its a software glitch..the same thing happened to me too. When you do get approved, the email will be from CRIS, not TSC (at least that's how it was for me) and your status will change online.

Goodluck!

Thanks Deena for your feedback. I noticed today there is LUD without any message change (yesterday it was "PP request received.. bla bla....).

I hope so too, i need my EAD asap, I havent got a FP or anything, if you do please let me know, or if you get any LUD's.

I am hopeing i dont get stuck in name check, I have hispanic lastname! god help me..hehehe i ope it doesnt take that long...

what country are you from?

I am from mexico

I am from India. I don't think just a particular last name will have impact on name check. Thay check full name, dob and finger prints. But there are so many people who are stuck in name check.
Good luck. I will keep u informed.

If your lawyer forwarded you the mail, then you can check the time. If the time of second email is before CRIS email, then definitely it is a software glitch.

Hi ajasha,

Does continuous LUD mean something? See below my signature there is a continuous LUD since 02/20

It might mean that they are actively working on your case (see my signature). I have three cases in my portofolio; in all cases the last LUD was the day after I got approval. No LUD's after that.

Hi ajasha,

Does continuous LUD mean something? See below my signature there is a continuous LUD since 02/20

Magdu
In my EB1 there were many LUD in total 5 days before it was approved. They are working on your petition actively. It should be done by early next week.
Don't worry. You will get your approval soon. Good Luck

madgu-gc2005 --I am in the same situation

Hi Madgu
I am also in the same boat. My lawyer received the same two emails as you posted. They were sent exactly in the same time. I think it is a computer problem...The online case status has not been changed. It has been 10 working days since we received those two email...How do you get LUD dates?....Keeping my finger crossed for the good news....

Hi ajasha,

Hi Magdu
Any news on you I-140. You should receive something today or tomorrow. My case was similar- RD on Tuesaday and approved on next monday.
good Luck

Hi Magdu
Any news on you I-140. You should receive something today or tomorrow. My case was similar- RD on Tuesaday and approved on next monday.
good Luck

Hi ajasha,

There is no LUD after Feb. 22, 07. Today My attorney office received the PP receipt notice (hard copy) with a notice date of Feb. 21, 07 (RD: Feb. 20, 07). So what do you think if there is no LUD and email after Feb 22, 07 meaning no RFE?