BEC Priority Date Tracker

Still Waiting

I am still waiting for the labor and I am in my 8th year of H1 .
can BEL deny a case with out any query or asking additional info etc. I am waiting for my H1 extension also.

Still waiting....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Type : EB3 NonRIR
Case #: P - 05151 - XXXXXX
PD: June 2003
Received Recruitment Instruc: Jan 2007
Advertisement Posted - Jan 2007
RRI Recvd from DOL- End of March
RRI Report Sent to DOL - 04/04/07
Case Status: IN PROCESS

Still Waiting....

I am waiting for my freedom too.....

VA/EB2/RIR
PD: May 8, 2002
45 day letter/reply: January, 2005
Current Status: IN PROCESS
P-04272-09XXX

My LC has status shows certified (online) since 10th May 2007. The lawyer has not yet received the LC papers. Anyone in similar boat? Any advice from gurus on what can be done? The PD is 6/2003 and it is from PBEC. If people post seeing certified online but not receiving the LC paperwork -- at least we will have an idea.

Mine is

PD: Sept., 2003
TR to RIR
RIR package sumited on 2nd week of March
Status changed to RIR in process on 30th April
Current Status: In Process
ETA # P-05173-*****

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

The 'hearing soon' line is the real bi*ch....
They are telling that since 3 years....
As far as your question goes, there is no hard and fast answer anyone can give...

Same story here. Response from PBEC is that they have all my paperwork but it's just waiting for the analyst review. I asked for a timeframe and I think she laughed :) or perhaps I imagined her laughing...

PD - 06/2003
EB3-NONRIR
P-05151-XXXXX
RRI (Report Filed) 04/07
In Process

Same story here. Response from PBEC is that they have all my paperwork but it's just waiting for the analyst review. I asked for a timeframe and I think she laughed :) or perhaps I imagined her laughing...

no.. you're not imagining things.... she actually laugh :p

This is the data extract for the week 06292007..

Vsha would compile and post the detailed report...

Last edited by a moderator:
Compiled data

I compiled data posted by msp1976 and created high level report. Looks like only 901 RIR cases are pending at DBEC and mine is one of them.

PD is February 2002 (D-05217-xxxxx) - Showing only 19 RIR cases pending for 05217 in data posted by msp1976. Anyone has pending RIR case that has PD 2002? Waiting for 5+ years and on 10th year H1 extension. :(

This is really fustrating and DOL is not provding any information.

PD - 02/2002
EB3-RIR to TR to RIR
D-05217-XXXXX
RIR (Report Filed) 04/10
In Process - :mad: :mad: :mad:

In Process

Vsha would compile and post the detailed report...

Last week the priority series, 04274 showed 25 in process, and now it shows 26... do you think of any reason why this could have happened. By the way, last week I called the pbec number and the person after repeated request told me my status, wait for analyst to review if any additional information required. I am not sure about what it mean but i think it is other meaning of 'IN PROCESS'

I think they might have lost/ignored my case before and may be now it has been added to in process queue....

I appreciate any inputs

sri
EB2/RIR
PD: 9/2003
45DL: 2/2005
On 9th year H1

Last week the priority series, 04274 showed 25 in process, and now it shows 26... do you think of any reason why this could have happened. By the way, last week I called the pbec number and the person after repeated request told me my status, wait for analyst to review if any additional information required. I am not sure about what it mean but i think it is other meaning of 'IN PROCESS'

I think they might have lost/ignored my case before and may be now it has been added to in process queue....

I appreciate any inputs

sri
EB2/RIR
PD: 9/2003
45DL: 2/2005
On 9th year H1

I checked the data for last week of the day 04274
One thing I can see is that one case was in data review and there is nothing in data review any longer. So that might have moved to processing...

Hi Guys
Visiting this site for the first time, very informative. Need feed back from any one of you. I got a NOF in Feb 2006, Rebutted in March 2006, three weeks later got Recruitment Instruction, Advertized in April 2006 after that never heard from PBEC, my lawyer wrote couple of times but no response. Need to get a Recruitment Report from PBEC if they got any resume. Any suggestions/recommendations. BTW my series is P-05033-xxxxx.

Thanks guys

yes you are right

I checked the data for last week of the day 04274
One thing I can see is that one case was in data review and there is nothing in data review any longer. So that might have moved to processing...

Earlier, you have expressed your opinion that only few RIR cases left and they all may problem cases. Do you have any idea like what could have been the problem. Mine is RIR from 9/2003, and my employer says they don't have any idea

Thanks for sharing your opinion

sri

Finally Certified, thanks all your help.

State: PA
Regional: Yes
Receipt#: P-04252-xxxxx
Type: Reg, EB3
PD: Oct. 21st 2002
45 DL: Feb. 07, 2005
LC Approval: July, 2nd 2007