BEC Priority Date Tracker

Your reports are really worth to know some sort of update, I check this thread everyday with so much of hope

By the way, anyone know what does LOPD means, now in the screen shot shows LOPD 9/12/2003. Earlier it used to show as case received date with some other date.

sri
P-04274-xxxxx
PD - September 12th 2003

There is a separate PD field too...

Can you explain me how to interpret your results ? If my priority date was Aug 2004 then what can I interpret from your spreadsheet ?
Thanks

Can you explain me how to interpret your results ? If my priority date was Aug 2004 then what can I interpret from your spreadsheet ?
Thanks

This is the feedstock for further processing by vsha..
So give those report a look...

From the PD there is no mapping..
There is mapping for your case date For example P-05123-XXXXX
means that case was entered into the system on 123 rd day of 2005...
With this logic we found out all possible case numbers perform lookups onto the labor dept website...That gives us how many cases worked on in the time interval...

Great

This is the feedstock for further processing by vsha..
So give those report a look...

With this logic we found out all possible case numbers perform lookups onto the labor dept website...That gives us how many cases worked on in the time interval...

MSP1976 and VSHA you guys are really great i hope we will come our of this soon. PBEC has processed little slow last week than before week. Thanks a lot again for your great efforts.

Are there any left of us with PD < Jan 2004..???
Please respond...I just want to take a head count...

Last edited by a moderator:

So, can we assume that BECs are not processing by PD queue, but by entry dates (in system)?
I know many examples, where LCs with PD later than mine are certified.

By the way, what happened to that tracker by PD, we were using among forum members?

So, can we assume that BECs are not processing by PD queue, but by entry dates (in system)?
I know many examples, where LCs with PD later than mine are certified.

By the way, what happened to that tracker by PD, we were using among forum members?

No we cannot make any such assumption...

At present all cases left are presumably 'problem' RIR cases or TR cases..
The PD based tracker is there but not many certifications getting reported nowadays...and there is no pattern as such...so that one is not very useful...

Mine still "in process"

In mid june 2007 recieved call from BEC requesting copy of ETA 750s filed (as they lost it, they were working on those for 4.5 years!!) with them and copy of recruitment evidence. Sent the papers again.

Are there any left of us with PD < Jan 2004..???
Please respond...I just want to take a head count...

whom did they call either attorney or Employer?

In mid june 2007 recieved call from BEC requesting copy of ETA 750s filed (as they lost it, they were working on those for 4.5 years!!) with them and copy of recruitment evidence. Sent the papers again.

whom did they call either attorney or Employer?

Hey guys,

Could you all update your signature when replying to these posts......this helps in tracking down the status and building a logic ( even if the logic is good for few days only ) :)

NCAUG2004
EB3-RIR
P-05012-XXXXX
45 DL - March 2005
NOF - May 11 2007
NOF Replied - May 19th 2007
In Process

MKK,

Did you do anything to push PBEC before they called you? I haven't heard anything since they re-opened my case, I'm afraid that they lost my original files too. I will ask my attorney to contact PBEC, but I really doubt they will do anything.:eek: