BEC Priority Date Tracker

Thank you!!!

I shall run the fetch data again ....
The reported certifications were from DBEC I believe...

You are right. There were 4 DBEC cases reported certified last week (kbsyed61, lengthLabor, spurs, and erpraj). Thank you for running the extra data fetch tonight.

TxTramDream

Thank you!!!

I shall run the fetch data again ....
The reported certifications were from DBEC I believe...

You are right. There were 4 DBEC cases reported certified last week (kbsyed61, lengthLabor, spurs, and erpraj). Thank you for running the extra data fetch tonight.

TxTramDream

Thank you guys for volunteering your time and efforts to post the updates. Is there any new info?
The data fetch is still running..
Broke in the middle yesterday...had to start again..

I see some approvals posted in the PBEC thread for 12 jun/13 Jun..So I guess they are updating again....

The data fetch is still running..
Broke in the middle yesterday...had to start again..

I see some approvals posted in the PBEC thread for 12 jun/13 Jun..So I guess they are updating again....

MSP76: You are doing an incredible job by running these stats. I never used to vist these forums before...It is very informative...

I have my EB2 labor pending at PBEC ...It is Non-RIR and has a priority date of Nov 17th - 2004. With USCIS making all the EB categories current..I'am really worried about the retrogression we are going to have by the time our labor gets approved...

I'am not sure if it would be a good idea to go with a new-perm labor at this point after all this wait.

Please advise the best possible option at this point of time.

Mine is also pending with PBEC with RIR
it was lost by them so they reopen this and i sent 45 day letter in jan 2007
any idea how long it will take now
because perm is also three month process for advertisement etc...
any suggestion from Gurus will be thankfull

Guys...
I think they had some database outage last week..
I fetched the data again and there are updates in this....
A numbers of additional cases appear as certified...The in process cases number has fallen by quite a bit...

Last edited by a moderator:
MSP76: You are doing an incredible job by running these stats. I never used to vist these forums before...It is very informative...

I have my EB2 labor pending at PBEC ...It is Non-RIR and has a priority date of Nov 17th - 2004. With USCIS making all the EB categories current..I'am really worried about the retrogression we are going to have by the time our labor gets approved...

I'am not sure if it would be a good idea to go with a new-perm labor at this point after all this wait.

Please advise the best possible option at this point of time.

It is really difficult to give any projections of the future...
These are following considerations....

1. It is obvious that the dates would not be current 2 months down the line..
They would retrogress...Only question is how much??
Some people I talked to think that the dates would go back to say Jan 2005 for both EB3/EB2 India china....Then your Nov date becomes important...
2. I assume that for new PERM you would start from scratch....So there is usually some lead time...I would guess 2/3 months..So by the time your PERM comes out the dates might have gone back already....
3. I or anyone cannot tell what is gonna happen to our leftover labors in PBEC....May be they would ship approvals en masse or ship denials en masse...There is no way to tell....
4. Anyhow if you manage to get the PERM out quickly and get 140 approved...That provides some comfort....
5. CIR is a big unknown...It might throw all our predictions out of the window...What they would cook up we do not know...

You have to consider your individual circumstances and these things...
I know..This is not much of an answer:D ....I am in the same boat as you are..
I have a July 2004 stuck in PBEC....

Case status and most active cases stats as on 6/14/07

Case status and most active cases stats as on 6/14/07

I have feeling that the dates might not go beyond 28th March 2005 after couple of months. I think DOL would work it out with USCIS and make sure that all the applicants in the BEC's get a chance to apply for their I-140's and I-485's.

What's the thing with the new CIR? How would that effect our applications..I thought it would not be enacted anytime soon...please provide me with the details if it is not that much of a problem...Thanks again!

Labor Certified

At last this is my turn to share the happy news. My labor has been certifed on 5/14/2007 and was received by the attorneys early this week. I wish everyone who is waiting good luck for their approval. Hang in there and you will soon get the approval. Also, an advise to anyone who is getting a IN PROGRESS status, please keep on calling your attorneys/HR folks if they have received any notification from the BECs. Seems like the PDS system is not 100% reliable to get the status and attorneys/HR would be a better place to get the status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified!

Finally, it is my turn to share the good news of seeing the magic word 'Certified' on the online status check website! I started to get nervous as it has been close to 3 months since we responded to the NOF. It is a great news to me and I wish the best of luck for all those people who are still waiting patiently. My case details are in my signature.

Special thanks to this forum and all the people involved in keeping it alive. Great job fellows!

Advise needed....

I have my EB2 & Non-RIR labor with priority date of Nov-2004 pending at PBEC.

My attorney today mentioned that they receieved my RRI from PBEC a week ago but mentioned that they did not recieve any recruitment instructions for my case.

They also mentioned that the deadline for responding back to RRI is by mid-July. My attorney is now trying to find out from PBEC how they need to proceed with this.

I really cant believe that this happened to me...I might be the only one to face something like this.

I know people waiting for RRI after their recruitment periods...

If someone else had a similar issue..please let me know how you went about handing this issue...

Everyone else..please suggest what options do I have at this point...

Thanks a lot.....

MSP1976 rules

The report you extracted is really excellent. It looks they have good progress on it. We are eagerly waiting for your next statistics.

Hey rnelluri

Thanks for your appreciative mail.

msp1976 usually gets the extract. I just massage the data.

Regards
V

thank you

I shall run extract over the weekend...
We should have the report by Monday...

Your reports are really worth to know some sort of update, I check this thread everyday with so much of hope

By the way, anyone know what does LOPD means, now in the screen shot shows LOPD 9/12/2003. Earlier it used to show as case received date with some other date.

sri
P-04274-xxxxx
PD - September 12th 2003