BEC Priority Date Tracker

Finally Approved after 5+ years

Endless journey/quest for labor is over. BRC On-line status shows CERTIFIED. Thanks to all the people in the forum particularly who is posting BEC stats every week.

My Details:
Process Type: EB2 - RIR
State: Kansas (KS)
PD: Dec 13 2001
RD: Nov 17 2002
Dallas BEC ETA#: D-05314-091xx
45-Day letter: July 30 2006
45-Day Replied: Aug 04 2006
H1-b: 10th Year
BEC Online Status: Certified as of May 25th 2007

LC certified

Fellow LC victims,

My LC was finally ceritified on 06/01/2007 after 5 years' waiting. Thanks to the forum and nice people here pulling the statistic data weekly to keep many LC victims updated with information and hope.

I sincerely hope all who are still waiting for LC get theirs CERTIFIED soon!

Case Information:
PD - 2002/07/22
TR-RIR conversion request - 12/14/2006
RIR conversion - 2007/5/18
Certified - 06/01/2007 (online)

Case status and most active cases stats as on 6/1/07

Case status and most active cases stats as on 6/1/07

50% of cases Certified for Philly

Thanks Guys,

The spreadsheets gives us hope and some info that the backlog center's are working and getting the cases to some other status other than the In Process. I see that for Philly DOL, 50% of cases are certified and 45% certified for Dallas, so that is good. But, I have a question on what is the difference between Certified and Closed? Also, what is the difference between In Process and Data Review?

I hope they clear the backlog by the September 2007 deadline, they have announced

Thanks Guys,

The spreadsheets gives us hope and some info that the backlog center's are working and getting the cases to some other status other than the In Process. I see that for Philly DOL, 50% of cases are certified and 45% certified for Dallas, so that is good. But, I have a question on what is the difference between Certified and Closed? Also, what is the difference between In Process and Data Review?

I hope they clear the backlog by the September 2007 deadline, they have announced

I think "closed" is when they don't hear from the 45 day latter and assume that the company is not interested anymore on this case. "In Process" would be a normal in process while "Data Review" is confussing as it's when someone is working on a case currently ( like NOF, 45 day letter is out but no reply yet and not 45 days have passed , etc )

I am glad to announce that my TR-LC is certified today, as per online status in PDS. Now waiting starts to receive certified papers. For details see my signature.

I wish all remaining cases also get certiifed soon. Best Luck to all.

Congratulations!!! Welcome to certified club.

Certified

The public disclosure system shows my labor as certified today!

Thanks to all the people who maintained this tracker and putting effort to update the spread-sheets every week.

Will see you all in I-140 thread .

Status Update

I got an email from my lawyer that he has filed the I-485, AP and EAD for me and my wife today :)

AJB to AJE - Another Backlog Center Issue

Guys,

Here is another road block - From :- http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

AJB to AJE

In anticipation of America's Job Bank (AJB) ceasing operations as a recruitment tool, the Backlog Elimination Centers (BECs) will be switching to America's Job Exchange (AJE) as an alternative site for posting recruitment advertisements for backlogged Foreign Labor Certification recruitment activity. AJE is one of the alternatives authorized by the Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The BECs have coordinated with AJE staff and we believe this transition will cause little if any disruption. According to the description provided by AJB, "AJE will offer the same national labor exchange services that AJB provided … [using] the same screens and functions as AJB ensuring a seamless transition between sites."

Because AJB is going to stop operations by June 30, 2007, in order to ensure full recruitment periods, the BECs will switch to AJE as of June 1, 2007. Therefore, employers and job seekers will be able to find the job postings on AJE starting on June 1st. Advertisements posted on AJB prior to June 1st will continue on AJB through their full recruitment periods on AJB.

They mention the switch is going to be seamless and we all know how much in-efficient they are. It took 3 years for them to start clearing the backlog and we don't know what this brings for those whose job postings have NOT been done. I hope there are no issues with this switch

This is the data I have compiled for week ending 08 June..
This is almost identical to the data from last time interval.

I do not know if they have stopped updating the site altogether..

Last edited by a moderator:
Case status and most active cases stats as on 6/8/07

Yes, MSP there has been no progress

Yes, MSP there has been no progress

Either they stopped updating the site and moved the manpower to do something else or had some DB outage and restored the last friday data.
Dunno what happened.. Now we do not even have this window in the functioning of the PBEC..

What are BECs cooking?

Either they stopped updating the site and moved the manpower to do something else or had some DB outage and restored the last friday data.
Dunno what happened.. Now we do not even have this window in the functioning of the PBEC..

This is very frustrated to see NO PROGRESS AT ALL for the past week. However, I remembered there were a couple of people reporting their cases were certified last week. If it is not too much trouble, could you re-run the program tonight? :D

Thank you, TxTramDream

This is very frustrated to see NO PROGRESS AT ALL for the past week. However, I remembered there were a couple of people reporting their cases were certified last week. If it is not too much trouble, could you re-run the program tonight? :D

Thank you, TxTramDream

I shall run the fetch data again ....
The reported certifications were from DBEC I believe...