BEC Priority Date Tracker

Need volunteer to fetch Weekly case status and most active cases

Folks,

As listed in the title need a volunteer to take over the responsibility of getting weekly case status reports. Someone with MS SQL Server (at the least: MS-Access) on a Windows box and who has basic SQL skills, that should suffice in terms of getting the data fetched every week.

Please reply to this post, or send me a PM with your email so I can send the DB instance, the tool to fetch data and the instructions.

No takers out there? May be no one is looking for the reports anymore, hence no response from anyone?

Folks,

As listed in the title need a volunteer to take over the responsibility of getting weekly case status reports. Someone with MS SQL Server (at the least: MS-Access) on a Windows box and who has basic SQL skills, that should suffice in terms of getting the data fetched every week.

Please reply to this post, or send me a PM with your email so I can send the DB instance, the tool to fetch data and the instructions.

Another_fellow,

I sent you a PM with my e-mail address.
Please send me the instructions and the tools for the data fetch...

Reports provide great insight!

Yes, the reports provide lot of insight and I look forward to the reports every week to get an idea on where BECs are. They are very useful to this small community :) So please, continue with the reports.

Please update the tracker.

My lawyer sent me the following email just now:

Hi:

I just checked the status of your PERM application online and it has been
certified. We have not yet received your approval here at our offices as
it can take a few weeks. We will be in contact upon receipt of your LC.

Thanks!

Please see my signature for more details.
Thank you guys for all your support. See you in the 140 threads...

Last edited by a moderator:
Estimated Next update??

another_fella:

Thanks for the great work you've done to this community.

msp1976:
Thanks for your effort to contribute to this community. Yes, the folks hanging in here are fewer, but we will still count on the BEC statics reports to keep our hopes alive.

When do you estimate to post the retrieval results from BEC website/database?

Please holler if you need any helps to compile the reports.

Thanks, TxTramDream
msp1976,

thanks for your reply. I will send the tool and DB instance in the next couple of days to your email.

I had just sent the tool and DB instance to msp1976. After msp1976 sets it up, I will walk him through the steps.

Meanwhile I will see whether I can get the BEC data later this week to amdavad for the detailed reporting.

another_fella:

msp1976:
Thanks for your effort to contribute to this community. Yes, the folks hanging in here are fewer, but we will still count on the BEC statics reports to keep our hopes alive.

Thanks, TxTramDream

FINALLY after 6 yrs 1 month my case is CERTIFIED,now onto next steps.
Thanks to everyone on this board and i know your time will be coming soon.
Best of luck to you all.

EB3 TR
PR 04-2001
RR sent in 04-16-2007
Certified May 5th.

BEC Data as of 05/12/2007

Folks,

Here is the latest data that has been retrieved from BEC as of 5/12/2007.

For those who are not aware of the process please keep in mind that it is a Two-step process, where Amdavad's detailed reporting is based on the data I get from BEC. So if you are looking for Case_Statusxxxxxxx.xls & Most_Active_Casesxxxxxxx.xls files, please wait till Amdavad gets time to process the data and post them here.

Thanks for your patience & have a good weekend!

Another_Fella

I had just sent the tool and DB instance to msp1976. After msp1976 sets it up, I will walk him through the steps.

Meanwhile I will see whether I can get the BEC data later this week to amdavad for the detailed reporting.

another_fella:

msp1976:

Thanks, TxTramDream

I have set up the tools and I shall compare what I generate with what another_fella has generated.
My data fetch is running at present..

We shall run the process regularly each week after this ....

-msp1976..

Case Status and Most active cases stats as on 05/12/07

Here are the stats on most active cases and case status (as on 05/12/07).

While reading trends this time do not get too much excited by seeing a sharp jump in 'Certified'. This has happen at this time due to two weeks data instead of one week data. In reality there is a little improvement in number of cases certified per week.

In this two week, in both centers, there are many cases transfered from TR to RIR.

Folks,

Here is the latest data that has been retrieved from BEC as of 5/12/2007.

For those who are not aware of the process please keep in mind that it is a Two-step process, where Amdavad's detailed reporting is based on the data I get from BEC. So if you are looking for Case_Statusxxxxxxx.xls & Most_Active_Casesxxxxxxx.xls files, please wait till Amdavad gets time to process the data and post them here.

Thanks for your patience & have a good weekend!

Another_Fella

Update .

On-line status shows that my labor application was certified on 05-11-07.

Thanks for the great job of tracking . I will see you in 140 and 485 treads.

PD 27-Dec-02.
EB3.
Regular .
Texas SWA
D-05223-xxxxx
RI - 7-Mar-07
Recrutment report sent DBEC - 2-May-07
Certified on-line - 05-11-07

My LC is certified.

PD: sep 2004.
TR-RiR was filed in 24'th March 2007.

LC shown certified on website 05/09/2007.

It is my turn finally

Dear Fellow Victims,

Finally at last today the web site shows that my Labor is certified. I am really glad at it. PBEC has shown us the HELL on earth and though I am 43 years old, I feel like much older than that due these PBEC guys. They never realize that this is our biggest milestone.

My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.

I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL.

Details are in my signature.

TR-LC Certified

I am glad to announce that my TR-LC is certified today, as per online status in PDS. Now waiting starts to receive certified papers. For details see my signature.

I wish all remaining cases also get certiifed soon. Best Luck to all.

Are you ready to take case status generation task?

Hi StuckWithIn,

I am not sure the status of your LC case. But my LC is certified, so I am just wondering if you are ready to take this task or not.

If StuckWithIn is still busy, is there some body else in the forum who is ready to take this task?

Amdavad, Go ahead and please continue providing the statistics. I am kinda of tied up in something till end of MAY (Not related to Work) after that I can take over as I know my case which is not approved for the last 6 Years, nothing extraordinary will happen in the next 45 days and it will get approved.

--------------------------------------------------
Case # D-05140-3nnnn
PD : Sep, 2001
SWA: IN/RIR/EB3
Never made to Regional
45 Day Letter Recd & Replied: 02/06
Online Status: In-Process