BEC Priority Date Tracker

Congratulations!!

Congratulations and welcome to the approved club!!

Now get cranking to file your 140 & 485 simultaneously since your PD must be current from June 1st.

I am glad to announce that my TR-LC is certified today, as per online status in PDS. Now waiting starts to receive certified papers. For details see my signature.

I wish all remaining cases also get certiifed soon. Best Luck to all.

After 3 years... Thank God!!

At last my case got certified today before noon. I get to wait for the letter now and then file I-140/I-485 together since the visa cut off date passed my May 13, 2004 PD. Good luck to all the other brothers and sisters in this painful jurney.

Peace out.:cool:

Hi StuckWithIn,

I am not sure the status of your LC case. But my LC is certified, so I am just wondering if you are ready to take this task or not.

If StuckWithIn is still busy, is there some body else in the forum who is ready to take this task?

amdavad,

Congratulations on your approval..
All the best buddy...

We do not know the status of StuckWithIn
I have the BEC statistics of the this week...
Would you be able to process the data for this week ??
We shall see if someone new volunteers...Otherwise we shall see...

-msp1976

Last edited by a moderator:
BEC Statistics - Speadsheet info

I have the BEC statistics of the this week

Hello Guys,

Amazing job guys. I saw the spreadsheet for the BEC, but could NOT understand it. What does Year and Day Column mean? How to understand it?

-PRHolder

I will continue till some one come forward

Thanks msp1976.

Till some one come forward, I will continue preparing stats.

Can you send me the private message? Thanks.

amdavad,

All the best buddy...

-msp1976

Stats as on 05/19/07

Here are the case statuses and most-active cases stats as on 05/19/07.

amdavad,

All the best buddy...

-msp1976

Explanation

Year and day column shows the year (1st two digits) and day in that year (last 3 digits) on which your case was entered in BEC system. This number is same as yyddd in your case number c-yyddd-nnnnn. e.g. if your case number is P-05201-nnnnn, then year and day for your case is 05201 i.e. 201st day in year 2005.

I hope this helps.

Hello Guys,

Amazing job guys. I saw the spreadsheet for the BEC, but could NOT understand it. What does Year and Day Column mean? How to understand it?

-PRHolder

Year and day column shows the year (1st two digits) and day in that year (last 3 digits) on which your case was entered in BEC system. This number is same as yyddd in your case number c-yyddd-nnnnn. e.g. if your case number is P-05201-nnnnn, then year and day for your case is 05201 i.e. 201st day in year 2005

Thanks buddy... I understand it a little bit more

Report Preparation

Hi msp1976, Amdavad

Please let me know what is to be done to prepare the reports. If I am comfortable, I will take it on.

Thanks for your work guys.

Regards

Thanks msp1976.

Till some one come forward, I will continue preparing stats.

Can you send me the private message? Thanks.

At last Certified!!..

Hello Guys,

Oh!! my God!!.. I could not belive my eyes.. at last I saw my case says as CERTIFIED!!.. Thank you all for your help. This forum is keeping me alive until now.

Well I had submitted my RIR convesion way back in Dec 06. Today I see CERTIFIED online. Now wait begins for hardcopy..

Hang on guys.. your turn will come soon!!..

PD: 04/21/2003
MA, EB3
Philly BEC
RIR Coversion sent 12/19/06
status changed to RIR in the month of Jan I think..
Certified- 5/21/2007

It's great to see all these certifications in recent days. For those of us that are still waiting - certification should be near!

Hi StuckWithIn,

I am not sure the status of your LC case. But my LC is certified, so I am just wondering if you are ready to take this task or not.

If StuckWithIn is still busy, is there some body else in the forum who is ready to take this task?
Amadavad,
Congrats on your labor approval...and I too got my labor finally approved after a period of 5 & half years. Now will try to get on the train of I-140 & 485.
See you guys all there. Just hang on everybody, you all will see thru this dark hole too, cause I never thought my case will ever be approved. But looks like things do work in America.

Congrats

Congrats to you too. I wish every body come out of this DOL mess up.

Amadavad,
Congrats on your labor approval...and I too got my labor finally approved after a period of 5 & half years. Now will try to get on the train of I-140 & 485.
See you guys all there. Just hang on everybody, you all will see thru this dark hole too, cause I never thought my case will ever be approved. But looks like things do work in America.

Case status and most active cases stats as on 5/26/07

Here are the case status and most active cases stats as on 05/26/07. These stats are based on the BEC data provided by msp1976. He will post this data in separate post.

BEC Statistics

These are the BEC statistics for the week ending on May 26..

Last edited by a moderator: