Attached are the case statistics for week ending 03/10/2007
Here is the brief summay
Philly processed a total of 2552 cases last week
RIR: 1851
TR: 701

Dallas processed a total of 826 cases last week
RIR: 502
TR: 324

This would be my last upload, starting next week amdavad and team will be taking over this.
thanks

I have noot been able to fetch data. I will call you tonoght.

Thanks a lot

Really we like your report. Thanks a lot. Please do it few more weeks may be 2 or 3 months for every 2 weeks.

Hello all
Here is the brief summay

This would be my last upload, starting next week amdavad and team will be taking over this.
thanks

skt.., PBECiskilling me, wanted to thank you guys. You guys are doing a great job in keeping our hopes alive. Without hope, PBEC would have killed us a looong time back.

Please stick around until we can get weekly updates from someone else.

skt.., PBECiskilling me, wanted to thank you guys. You guys are doing a great job in keeping our hopes alive. Without hope, PBEC would have killed us a looong time back.

Please stick around until we can get weekly updates from someone else.

I can do this for a week or little more so, if requested. I believe amdavad should be able to fetch pulling cases this weekend - its very straight forward. If people agree, I will publish complete data on forum including code to fetch latest status for each case.

Excellent job done in status sheets.

sktripuraneni,

Wonderful job done in updating these sheets. Just curious, is this data you are getting from BEC or based upon inputs from sufferers.

Wondering what's the reason behind so many closeure of cases specially in TR cases. My case also showed up closed.

Thanks.

Hello all
Here is the brief summay

thanks

This is the data from BEC, the data is generated by PBECIsKillingMe, I just take the data given by him and i compile the data
Thanks

sktripuraneni,

Wonderful job done in updating these sheets. Just curious, is this data you are getting from BEC or based upon inputs from sufferers.

Wondering what's the reason behind so many closeure of cases specially in TR cases. My case also showed up closed.

Thanks.

Please Do Not POST the Code

PBECisKillingME,

Please do not post the code. Once everyone has this code then all of them will execute the Code and hit the server too many times. Then chances are that BEC will put some kind of barrier and we will not be able to execute the batch process to retreive it.
If any help is needed then amdavad can request in the forum and I think one of us will be able to help him.

It is better to have only one person run this Job and post the data in forum.

UPDATE THE DATA. CERTIFIED.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I checked last night and it was IN PROCESS and I checked this morning around 9:25 AM Eastern and it is CERTIFIED. THANK GOD, AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,

From now on Amdavad and me will be doing the weekly report generation.

I will be doing the weekly report that PBECIsKillingMe has been doing until now. Amdavad will be doing the Case Statistics report that sktripuraneni is doing now. PBECIsKillingMe was kind enough to send me the tool, and also walk me through the steps.

I can do this for a week or little more so, if requested. I believe amdavad should be able to fetch pulling cases this weekend - its very straight forward. If people agree, I will publish complete data on forum including code to fetch latest status for each case.

Forum member's tracker

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker from our fellow forum members. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC, NON-RIR general discussions thread, and this thread.

PBEC
mercyofpbec Added (Certified)
JYW2004 Added (Certified)
manny1 Updated (Certified)
Alabama04 Updated (Certified)
kopguy Updated (Certified)
tutuzi Updated (Certified)
gcdizzy Added (Certified)
dealsea Updated (Certified)
vds-orlando Updated (Certified)
srs_568 Added
veluru Updated (Certified)
SJACK777 Added (Certified)
actually Updated (Certified)

DBEC
shanti1 Updated (Certified)
tamisgreat Added
Txpd2003 Updated (Certified)
ap1972 Added (Certified)
xman_74 Updated (Certified)
slk5 Updated (Certified)
mingxu_2006 Updated (Certified)
GCBy2010 Updated (Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
Date AJB Posted, Date RI received (TR people only)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

BEC Statistics for week ending 03/17/2007

I had also fetched the latest status for all the previously WITHDRAWN, CLOSED, and DENIED cases, out of 108290 such cases from both BEC's about 455 of them have been changed to IN PROCESS, CERTIFIED, APPEAL, or DATA REVIEW.

I had also fetched the latest status for all the previously WITHDRAWN, CLOSED, and DENIED cases, out of 108290 such cases from both BEC's about 455 of them have been changed to IN PROCESS, CERTIFIED, APPEAL, or DATA REVIEW.

Thats what we used to do before. Thanks, I forgot to mention you this.

where are the statistics

Thanks for taking this responsibility . Sorry, if this was asked again. But I could not find any statistics indicating how many cases from RIR or TR type from each BECs where processed last week. Am I missing something ? Or we are no longer going to get that?

Got it!!!! Finally!
Online status turned today to "CERTIFIED".

Good Luck to all who are waiting!

Johnmp
PD: 12/04/2003
NJ - REGION
EB3/RIR
ETA Case Number: P-05146-4XXXX.
Online Status: CERTIFIED on 03/19/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
lengthyLabor

What has been posted was the first part of the reporting process. The detailed BEC specific analysis would be posted pretty soon.

Thanks for taking this responsibility . Sorry, if this was asked again. But I could not find any statistics indicating how many cases from RIR or TR type from each BECs where processed last week. Am I missing something ? Or we are no longer going to get that?

All,
I appreciate the work that is being done to produce the BEC Tracker spreadsheet with details of all members. Do not mean to promote any other sites here, but thought www.trackitt.com was also good and has an easy way to track any updates. Take a look at it and input your information.

BEC Case status and Most Active reports

This is a first set of reports from my side. Thanks to PBECIsKillingMe, another_fella, and sktripuraneni for helping me in getting these reports out.

lengthyLabor

What has been posted was the first part of the reporting process. The detailed BEC specific analysis would be posted pretty soon.