BEC Priority Date Tracker

Labor and I-140 got approved

I was away for long time from this thread. I got my labor approved in November 2006 and I-140 approved few days back.

Here are my details.
Sept 17 2003/CA/EB2

Best of luck!!!

Congratulations

Congrats and it is indeed time for you to have a great party :) When are you inviting us ... Good luck for your final stage.
We really thank you for the time you took to gather the data from the DOL website, that gave all the people a lot of information as to how dol was processing all our cases.
In between another_fella has volunteered to take over the job that I have been doing. Im in the process of creating some help documents for him to understand the different steps to be done to create the weekly statistics.
I will keep you all posted
Thanks
Congrats PBECIsKillinMe once again

1. I checked PDS website and my labor status shows "CERTIFIED".

2. Because of NOF, my company used substitute for me and filed I-140. I got an email it is approved.

Both happened in 5 minutes difference :)

I still can't believe this :) :confused: :D :eek: :p

Finally, Certified

It looks like Philly is trying to meet the DOL deadline.

STATE SWA: CT
EB3 RIR
PD -03/16/2005
RD - NO TRANSFER
New BEC Case no.: P-05220-*****
45-day letter Date received 04/16/2005
Certified ONLINE as of 02/27/2005:)

Of course, my lawyer has yet to contact me. I will be contacting him:D

Congratulations on both the approvals. I guess when it is collection time for you! :)

On the substitute labor, I would think your 140 was filed under premium.

Yes, it was premium. My 6th year is expiring and wanted to get 140 approved ASAP so that I can get 3 years H1 extension.

SKTRIPURANENI mentioned that you are going to take over repsonsibility of updating excel file. Do you want me to send you current BEC database and fetching tool so that you can fetch data every weekend? If not, I will still continue for few weeks till someone is ready to take that responsibility.

I would like to take over

Hi sktripuraneni,

Congratulations and thanks for your efforts.

I can take over your responsibility. Will you please sned me the message on my email? Thanks.
Thank you all of you. I will keep the excel spreadsheets publishing for about 3-4 weeks or so, if anyone can come forward to take this and be a volunteer i will be more than happy to provide you all the details, it is pretty straight forward and very easy, as all the database and the queries are setup, essentially you need to follow a set of instructions (which i will create) and paste the data into excel, that is it. Please let me know if anyone is willing. I will be definitely posting the updated spreadsheets for a few more weeks..
Thanks again.

Yes, I sent a note to SKTRIPURANENI in that regard. He is going to send me some details, and eventually I would be doing the weekly reporting in coupe of weeks.

I didn't realize that the report you generate needs to be maintained separate from the one that is being done by SKTRIPURANENI. If needed I don't mind generating both the reports. On the other hand I also saw amdavad volunteering to run your reports. Let me know if you want me to run yours too, either way it is fine with me.

Getting 3 year extension is good, so you don't have to do the early extensions .

Yes, it was premium. My 6th year is expiring and wanted to get 140 approved ASAP so that I can get 3 years H1 extension.

SKTRIPURANENI mentioned that you are going to take over repsonsibility of updating excel file. Do you want me to send you current BEC database and fetching tool so that you can fetch data every weekend? If not, I will still continue for few weeks till someone is ready to take that responsibility.

Another_fella and amdavad,
Data is generated by the program written by PBECIsKillingMe, then I take over and compile the data into excel spreadsheets, thus PBECIsKillingMe does one part and I do the other part. Hope this is clear.
I already started working on creating some help documents and I will let you know when it is done.
Thanks
Yes, I sent a note to SKTRIPURANENI in that regard. He is going to send me some details, and eventually I would be doing the weekly reporting in coupe of weeks.

I didn't realize that the report you generate needs to be maintained separate from the one that is being done by SKTRIPURANENI. If needed I don't mind generating both the reports. On the other hand I also saw amdavad volunteering to run your reports. Let me know if you want me to run yours too, either way it is fine with me.

Getting 3 year extension is good, so you don't have to do the early extensions .

Thank you. Sktripuraneni and PBECisKillingMe

We appreciated both of your efforts. Another_fella and amdavad, thank you for taking care of the tracker that PBECisKillingMe, Roma77, and Sktripuraneni built. This is one of the most useful resource that we see on-line for the people who are still trapped in this BEC trouble.

Data is generated by the program written by PBECIsKillingMe, then I take over and compile the data into excel spreadsheets, thus PBECIsKillingMe does one part and I do the other part. Hope this is clear.
I already started working on creating some help documents and I will let you know when it is done.
Thanks

Latest Forum Member Tracker

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker from our fellow forum members. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC, NON-RIR general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread.

I've added the DATE_AJB_POSTED, and DATE_RI_RCVED in both Philly BPC and Dallas BPC tabs. I also added a graph with PD vs AJB Date Posted for the TR folks. Hopefully, it will help TR people get some ideas of what BECs are doing.

PBEC
smart68 Updated (Certified)
Shekho Added
coolmaro Updated (Certified)
msamina Updated (Certified)
roknuzzaman Added (Certified)
ragini_nj Updated (Certified)
technoboy Added (Certified)
sktripuraneni Added (Certified)
KGC05 Updated (Certified)
April_fool Updated (Certified)
srsin Updated (Certified)
ashwinbr-colleague Added (Certified)
PBECisKillingMe Updated (Certified)
weazzye Updated (Certified)
sujh99 Added (Certified)
su5su Updated (Certified)
pawan123 Added
nyoct03 Added (Certified)
aby2007 Added (Certified)
va-12-04 Added (Certified)
malidar Updated (Certified)

DBEC
jewelhaque Updated (Certified)
strivedi Added (Certified)
gptexan Added
CaliforniaDream Added
manuelfel Added
dsudipta Added
kkdm Added
bruck Added
yellowpond Updated (Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please add to tracker

STATE SWA - VA
EB2 or EB3 - EB2
RIR or Regular - Regular
PD - Priority date - 1/21/2004
RD - NO TRANSFER
Regional DOL - VA SWA
New BEC Case no. - P-05154-53xxx
45-day letter Date received - Yes April 2006

sktripuraneni
Thanks for the details. Now that I know more about how they work, I don't see any issues running the tool and also getting the results into reports.

amdavad
Feel free to send me a private message, so we can finalize the logistics.

Thanks

Sent PM

another_fella and amdavad
I have sent PM to both of you. Please check that
Thanks
sktripuraneni
Thanks for the details. Now that I know more about how they work, I don't see any issues running the tool and also getting the results into reports.

amdavad
Feel free to send me a private message, so we can finalize the logistics.

I am updating BEC statistics as of yesterday. Another_Fella and Amdavad are trying to fetch the data, I will keep updating BEC Statistics till they say they can fetch the data completely.

To Another_fella and Amdavad, I would suggest that you guys also divide the responsibilities like me and SKTripuraneni - one can fetch the data and other can update the excel file. - JUST A SUGGESTION.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
PBECIsKillingMe,
This is the previous weeks data. Can you check the spreadsheet again
Thanks

I am updating BEC statistics as of yesterday. Another_Fella and Amdavad are trying to fetch the data, I will keep updating BEC Statistics till they say they can fetch the data completely.

To Another_fella and Amdavad, I would suggest that you guys also divide the responsibilities like me and SKTripuraneni - one can fetch the data and other can update the excel file. - JUST A SUGGESTION.

Good luck to all.

Summary for this week

Philly processed a total of 2622 cases last week
RIR Philly: 1680
TR Philly: 942

Dallas processed a total of 781 cases last week
RIR Dallas: 578
TR Dallas: 203

Thanks much PBECIsKillingMe and sktripuraneni to keep us updated with the most current BEC process info! Don't know what happened for DBEC, they are much slower than PBEC these couple weeks. I am still waiting with my patience...

Case: D-05195-XXXX
PD: 06/2004
RIR/EB2
45 Days Letter: 05/2006

Saw Job on AJB

Today, I saw my job posted on AJB. Yet no information from Lawyer's office about RI. Glad to see some progress after sooooooooo manyyyyyyyy yearsssss.