BEC Priority Date Tracker

Thanks ROMA !

I think the information in additional tabs are helpful, if please keep continue to update those tabs that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for the great job !!

roma77 said:
I did it. Not sure if it is relevant though. You get the idea what series the BECs are working on, but it looks like they are working on almost all of them at the same time. Some have more activity, some have less. PBEC has more of a pattern, where they have activity on 5 007 - 5 033 and 5 110 - 5 216
This is a pretty wide range.
Dallas has the most activity on 05 100 - 05 220, but that's when the most cases were entered.
If this infor is helpful I can continue to update it.

Thanks Romo it was useful for me and i'm sure for others too

Good Job Dude

roma77 said:
I did it. Not sure if it is relevant though. You get the idea what series the BECs are working on, but it looks like they are working on almost all of them at the same time. Some have more activity, some have less. PBEC has more of a pattern, where they have activity on 5 007 - 5 033 and 5 110 - 5 216
This is a pretty wide range.
Dallas has the most activity on 05 100 - 05 220, but that's when the most cases were entered.
If this infor is helpful I can continue to update it.

TR LC certified EB3,PD:12/18/2000, Dallas BEC

TR LC certified today EB3,PD:12/18/2000, Dallas BEC :D :D

the tracker missed my info... :rolleyes:

Good work!!

Your spreadsheet was useful to me. I've registered today as a portal member. Pls add my details to the tracker. Thanks!

GA | EB2 | RIR
PD - 01/31/2005
New BEC Case no. P-05216-7XXXX
45-day letter received - Yes

roma77 said:
Here is the latest data on BECs progress.

I added some additional data - the batches the BECs are working on right now - it's in the new tabs. It shows how many cases were processed in each series against overall number of cases. You'll get the idea once you look at the graphs.

Roma77: Great work ... appreciate your efforts.

I would like to add that the Overall Number and Processed columns in the new tabs, represent the # cases entered for the day and # cases processed during the last week respectively. The Processed signifies the number of cases moved out from the In Process and Data Review queues mainly.

Please add my information to the spreadsheet:
FL | EB2 | RIR
PD - 03/15/2005
New BEC Case no. P-05216-7XXXX
45-day letter received - Yes, June'06
Thanks.

manwithnoname said:
Roma77: Great work ... appreciate your efforts.

I would like to add that the Overall Number and Processed columns in the new tabs, represent the # cases entered for the day and # cases processed during the last week respectively. The Processed signifies the number of cases moved out from the In Process and Data Review queues mainly.

Thanks.
Overall number and number of cases processed last week is already there. Adding overall processed cases is a good idea, I'll try to add them next time.

roma77 said:
Thanks.
Overall number and number of cases processed last week is already there. Adding overall processed cases is a good idea, I'll try to add them next time.

Roma77, you don't have to add anything - it's already there ... I merely stated my interpretation of the new tabs.

BTW - in Most Active Philly tab of the latest tracking sheet of yours, for the Day = 4244, the # Processed equals (or 100% of) to # Overall Cases, please check for this data in your next update.

Thanks for the good work.

roma77 said:
Here is the latest data on BECs progress.

I added some additional data - the batches the BECs are working on right now - it's in the new tabs. It shows how many cases were processed in each series against overall number of cases. You'll get the idea once you look at the graphs.

Roma:

Immensely usefull and creative work ! Thanks a million !

I had my doubts...I must say that this tracking by roma is working out well...
How about sending this to the labor department directors ??
Is Emily Stover Derecco still in change of this ?? What is her e-mail ID??

Congrate me!!!!

:eek: Hi! All.
When I check my case after noon , Wow I can't believe my case is certified on the web.

In the morning , It was in process .

I have never got request ad , asked rir conversion ,mailed to senator before.

davidkimus said:
:eek: Hi! All.
When I check my case after noon , Wow I can't believe my case is certified on the web.

In the morning , It was in process .

I have never got request ad , asked rir conversion ,mailed to senator before.
Congratulations ! Did you convert to RIR or did supervised recruitment ? I am seeing most of the 2001-2002 cases being approved now are EB3. It may be coincidence.

manwithnoname add this to the tracker please;

friend of mine's LC has been approved this week.

PD: Aug'04 (don't have the exact date, sorry)
Case #: P-05158-xxxxx
EB2/RIR - NJ

Thanks,

Attn: Roma

Guess you have little more work to do. :p

Can you pls. modify your program to do report on RIR vs TR too? The new screen shows this information as well.

thyramax said:
Guess you have little more work to do. :p

Can you pls. modify your program to do report on RIR vs TR too? The new screen shows this information as well.

Yes, I'll need to come up with new graphs/data. I will probably have separate statistics for RIR/TR.

Roma,

your data is really helping us out. Thanks a lot . I am curiously waiting to know how many TR cases are still pending in DBEC .

roma77 said:
Yes, I'll need to come up with new graphs/data. I will probably have separate statistics for RIR/TR.

Good news PDS started showing Case type

Roma,

Its a good news for us. They started showing case type - RIR or TR. So, now we can track how many RIR and TRs are pending :). Hopefully your this weekend's analysis should bring us more detail and clarity.

Labor Approved GA Aug 2004 from PBEC

Good news ,
My labor got approved after 2.5 years of waiting.

Please update the racker with my info.

details in signature.

2001 LC Tr to RIR

I had my 2nd meeting with my attorney today regarding the conversion and he has decided to go ahead with it.His prior concerns,the waiting for DBEC to state PR and amendments were rectified at the last AILA meeting on the 10th and he told me that even if DBEC does not reply you can find PR yourself and put in amendments in the e-mail.With RIR you basically have to run ads for 10 consecutive days (newspaper,web,on site) and once this is done you have to wait 30 days for any replys.Once the package is complete send it off before 1st April and hope for the best.
He thinks this will probably save 3-4 months since at the OFLC meeting they are allready thinking about extending the RI date for all LC from April 1 to August 1.As far as the October 1 2007 completion date he stood by what he told me last time that DOL has an extension and funding till February 2008 and anybody who can change from TR to RIR will be worth the extra $ because there is no way 85,000 TR cases are even going to get RI s by April 1 let alone getting 145,000 cases done by October 2007.
Hope this helps and if you can convert go ahead,been with my Lawyer since 2001 and he is trustworthy.

Analysis before and after me

I wrote an automated program like Roma to check what is the status of applications having same day filing as me (05146). I checked about 900 records. Here is the statistics:

CLOSED TR 38
CERTIFIED TR 1
WITHDRAWN TR 6
DATA REVIEW TR 2
IN PROCESS TR 107
DENIED RIR 6
IN PROCESS RIR 148
CLOSED RIR 74
CERTIFIED RIR 285
DATA REVIEW RIR 2
WITHDRAWN RIR 41

Rest of the records not found.

So, there are still 146 RIR people in process out of 900. Not feeling alone now :rolleyes: