BEC Priority Date Tracker

roma77 said:
Sorry guys, I couldn't do it over the New Year weekend, will do today.

I got a piece of news today as well - my case showed up as closed, I was really scared there for a moment. I called up my employer and as it turned out I have two different case numbers. One is from email I got from PBEC on my 7th year extension request and that's the one that was closed. Another one is from my employer, it is almost the same, only last two digits are different. This one shows "in progress". I guess that they somehow created two cases for me and when they discovered that they closed one of them.
Somehow I was expecting your analysis as part of my routine this Monday :). Anyway, I would trust more on 7th year extension letter and inquire about the case if I were in your position. Good luck for your case.

roma77 said:
Sorry guys, I couldn't do it over the New Year weekend, will do today.
That's okay ... approval postings dwindled for the current week.

roma77 said:
I got a piece of news today as well - my case showed up as closed, I was really scared there for a moment. I called up my employer and as it turned out I have two different case numbers. One is from email I got from PBEC on my 7th year extension request and that's the one that was closed. Another one is from my employer, it is almost the same, only last two digits are different. This one shows "in progress". I guess that they somehow created two cases for me and when they discovered that they closed one of them.
Did you take a screenshot with the new case number?

BEC Tracker Update

manwithnoname

Please update the tracker with new info
in DBEC Somehow there are two entries by my name the correct one is below
Please removed the wrong one.

PD 3/14/2005
RIR/CA
45 days letter rcvd. 12/14/2006
45 days letter replied 12/19/2006
Status Earlier: DATA REVIEW FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS

I have another NON-RIR case with PD 06/30/04 but with T- number. I am still struggling with it. My attorney is taking care of it.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1572524&postcount=16

Thanks

Hello ROMA77 ! Great job !! I have been checking your spreadsheet since you created first time. It's giving us clear idea about BEC's processing speed.

roma77 said:
New statistics for last week (plus one day of this week, I'll do the average next week).

Good Work Dude

Good work dude....an request for you. I know its too much of asking from a person who is already doing a good job and helping all the ppl who are suffering from this back log reduction center BS!!

I belong to D-05005-xxxxx
Is there a way in your program to tell in each application series [D-05001, D-05002, D-05003, D-05004, D-05005 ] how many people got approved / denied. In this way we can easily find out in which application series the DBEC is currently working. Its just my thought, if you can do that it will be really good.

Again Hats off to you for your great job, as i'm not a IT guys so dont know how the application works.

Regards
Hidalgo

roma77 said:
New statistics for last week (plus one day of this week, I'll do the average next week).

t case information please

All,
I have case number starting with T and not D or P although my case is pending at Dallas (attorney told me that)
How do I check status of my case?

please help

thanks

Non RIR
ohio
PD April 2003
never made it to state
45 day letter received on 06/2006
case reinstated in 10/06 (some mess in getting letter on time)

case # T-05192-*****

It is such a popular wrong thought that neibouring case numbers will be processed in a similar time frame. But we know that is just not true.

Hidalgo.Horse said:
Good work dude....an request for you. I know its too much of asking from a person who is already doing a good job and helping all the ppl who are suffering from this back log reduction center BS!!

Is there a way in your program to tell in each application series [D-05001, D-05002, D-05003, D-05004, D-05005 ] how many people got approved / denied. In this way we can easily find out in which application series the DBEC is currently working. Its just my thought, if you can do that it will be really good.

Again Hats off to you for your great job, as i'm not a IT guys so dont know how the application works.

Regards
Hidalgo

2001 LC to RIR

I talked to my attorney yesterday about converting my April 2001 TR (EB3 India) to RIR regarding the "hold Harmless" rule and he told me that AILA is going to get more info on the 10th next week regarding more info and would it be safe to convert or not.
The thing holding him back right now is the fact that some of his other DBEC LC clients sent e-mail request 2 weeks ago and have still not received anything back about Prevailing wage or any ammendments.Once you send the e-mail your case is RIR only and all paper work has to be snt by April 01 or your case is closed.Now say you send for RIR conversion 15th January and it takes DBEC 1 month to get back to you and that leaves a very tight window to get all Recruitment report together by April 01.
I will post next week after the 12th and see what he says.
As far as the September 2007 date he told me that AILA has allready found out that both DBEC and PBEC have got an extension and funding till Febraury 2008 but do not want to annonunce because the pressure all people who are stuck writing to their Senators and Congress.

Either your lawyer is mistaking or there's something wrong with your application. IMHO, former is more probable. Log on to the following website and check your case status by replacing T with a D. Let us know.

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

ohiowaiting said:
All,
I have case number starting with T and not D or P although my case is pending at Dallas (attorney told me that)
How do I check status of my case?

please help

thanks

Non RIR
ohio
PD April 2003
never made it to state
45 day letter received on 06/2006
case reinstated in 10/06 (some mess in getting letter on time)

case # T-05192-*****

Hidalgo.Horse said:

Regards
Hidalgo

Well, I have all the data to do that, just need to figure out how to represent this data. I can select all the cases that had changes made to them, then group by year/date and display the groups that are more then ceratin threshhold. This would work if there is some order in approvals. If the selection criteria is not based on entry date (which we assume is somehow related to priority date) it will be useless.
I will try and see if the data makes any sense.

Latest tracker update

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker. All the readers of this forum must have their info! Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread.

PBEC
bhk-friend updated x(Certified)
ni12 updated abandoned
2003doc updated x(Certified)
IN_LC updated x(Certified)
ahmad51 added
narayan_id added x(Certified)
cherrygums updated x(Certified)
tiesto added x(Certified)
Irk76 added
MIA_BOS added x(Certified)
WishFasterCT added x(Certified)
gc_when? added x(Certified)
DOL_0903 added
mast1006 updated x(Certified)
GrenMA added x(Certified)
njgcseeker updated x(Certified)
GCVIRGO-friend added x(Certified)
yganreddy added x(Certified)
ohiowaiting added

DBEC
Is_GC_a_mirage? added x(Certified)
slowlazygc added
charvi06 added
mingxu_2006 added
arunsar added
indy1999 added x(Denied)
mtjy72 added x(Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

u were right coolmaro. Today I changed T to D and it shows at in process.
BTW, there was some delay in receiving 45 day letter although it was sent on time and my case was reinstated with original priority date. (thats the email from DAL to attorney)

thanks

Here is the latest data on BECs progress.

I added some additional data - the batches the BECs are working on right now - it's in the new tabs. It shows how many cases were processed in each series against overall number of cases. You'll get the idea once you look at the graphs.

Please update my case status

All,

I just checked my case status online and it has been certified.

case number: P-05145-4XXXX
PD - Oct 16, 2003
EB-2
SWA - DE

Happiness / Guilt ?

Folks - I am really not sure how I felt approximately 30 minutes ago when I saw "Certified" against my case on the website. I was happy/sad all at the same time. I had last checked it on Thursday AM and it was "In Process" at that time. Hoping that this is no cruel joke - I am still skeptical. But, for the purposes of the records being maintained - like the great BEC Tracker - please update my record as showing CERTIFIED - as of today 1/07/2007. After 5 years, 3 months and 7 days.

For those from 2000/2001 and all those afterwards ... I will continue to pray that you deal with this strange dilemma of happiness (of getting a LC certified) or feeling guilty (for all those who are still struggling) very soon.

Good Luck ...

Does anyone know how long it takes for the actual papers to arrive, if indeed this certified is not being shown by a mistake?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

calabor2001 said:
Folks - I am really not sure how I felt approximately 30 minutes ago when I saw "Certified" against my case on the website. I was happy/sad all at the same time. I had last checked it on Thursday AM and it was "In Process" at that time. Hoping that this is no cruel joke - I am still skeptical. But, for the purposes of the records being maintained - like the great BEC Tracker - please update my record as showing CERTIFIED - as of today 1/07/2007. After 5 years, 3 months and 7 days.

For those from 2000/2001 and all those afterwards ... I will continue to pray that you deal with this strange dilemma of happiness (of getting a LC certified) or feeling guilty (for all those who are still struggling) very soon.

Good Luck ...

Does anyone know how long it takes for the actual papers to arrive, if indeed this certified is not being shown by a mistake?

Thanks!

Good to see a 2001 approval, I am so glad to see some activity for cases from back then.
Congratulations and I hope my wait isn't too long .

Good luck for the future steps.

Hidalgo.Horse said:

I did it. Not sure if it is relevant though. You get the idea what series the BECs are working on, but it looks like they are working on almost all of them at the same time. Some have more activity, some have less. PBEC has more of a pattern, where they have activity on 5 007 - 5 033 and 5 110 - 5 216
This is a pretty wide range.
Dallas has the most activity on 05 100 - 05 220, but that's when the most cases were entered.
If this infor is helpful I can continue to update it.