BEC Priority Date Tracker

Labor certified

Friends,

I happened to check my mail on saturday, and to my surprise I found final determination letter - my labor got approved! Pl check my signature.
I moved to new apt 2 weeks back, I had notified USPS of change of address then. They forwarded the DBEC letter without any delay. ETA750A,B has been received by the attorney.

This forum is and has been useful to me and countless people. Thank you everyone for contributing to it. I wish everyone waiting in the line get quick approval, without further delay. Hope to see everyone in I140 and I485 forums soon! Good Luck!

Labor Approved

Hello Folks,

I just checked my email and found a surprising email from my employer that my NJ-EB3-RIR-March-2003 Labor has been approved. I know that this is not that big of a deal to celebrate but one less shit to worry about in the future.

I am quite regular(multiple times a day) to this forum and when I used to see the approvals from others, I always used to feel how wonderful that feeling would be. But frankly, it doesn't make me feel cry or jump with joy. I just feel like I received a H1 extension. May be I will get the hang of it by tomorrow.

I haven't received anything in mail yet. I will update the date of approval as soon as I get the paper copy from the employer or in mail to my home address.

Good Luck!!

NJGCMar03

Please add my info

MDwatch said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
va_jan_03-coworker added (Certified)
javaconsultant updated (Certified)
eadhas updated (Certified)
sm11299 added (Certified)
backlock2002 added (Certified)
GC_victim2003 added (Certified)
gc_pain_ca added (Certified)
VAWaitingLabor updated (Certified)
pardesh updated (Certified)
mjames updated (Certified)
anjk added (Certified)
VAMAX updated
shustrik updated (Certified)
4sai added (Certified)
stuckinva updated (Certified)
shanpai added
withHope-murthyforum added (Certified)
ny_dream added (Certified)
vikpan updated (Certified)
GREENWAYS updated (Certified)
rags added (Certified)
happylc added (Certified)
GY123 added (Certified)
gcenerving added (Certified)
pennywise updated (Certified)
TampaBelle updated (Certified)
LC001 added (Certified)
LC_HOPE updated (Certified)
kairos updated (Certified)
Gcdreamzz updated (Certified)
nviren updated (Certified)
Meera Maris added (Certified)

DBEC
Rakks added (Certified)
stars added
uludom updated (Certified)
gcorbitz updated (Certified)
manojs55 updated (Certified)
undelivered updated (Certified)
parkland added (Certified)
ibgp added (Certified)
rakks updated (Certified)
woden added
desi_consultant added (Certified)
xusch added (Certified)
gc-ache updated (Certified)
bomber updated (Certified)
jyx added (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

MD Watch:

Million thanks to your efforts to update the tracker.
Please, add my info to your tracker.
Thanks again,

PA EB2
RIR
PD - May 6 2003
RD - SEP 15 2003
Philly DOM
New BEC Case no. - P-04252-02***
45-day letter Date received - DEC 30 2004
45-day letter Date replied - JAN 10 2005

Status

MDwatch,

There is no change in my status. I see that my name has been highlighted in the latest tracker. I have been visiting this forum regularly, just don't have anything to post yet.

My Friend Got Approval Today

Hi All,

One of my friend "Friendofmine" got his call from his lawyer about his LC approval:

"Friendofmine" details for the tracker:

NJ EB3
RIR
PD - 19th APR 2003
BEC: Philly
New BEC Case no. UNKNOWN
45-day letter Date received - 15th MAR 2006
LC APPROVED - 14th AUG 2006.

Good luck Every One!!!!!

Online status

guys, DOL was going to provide online case status info by the end of July. Is it up and running or not yet? I haven't been visiting this forum regularly, so don't know the latest (its depressing to see that my application is one of those which have been skipped over by PBEC). Thanks for any info.

Case in Final review

My case is in Final Review. Supervisor called this morning and told me my case is in final review and we will hear from them in a few days. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved after a painful journey

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.

PA RIR EB3 Approval

Well it appears that the engine at Philadelphia BEC is finally motoring.....finally....at last.....!!!

My son called me as I am travelling on the West Coast to tell me that the DOL letter to the beneficiary had arrived. Apparently after 3 1/2 years my LC is approved. I will get details when I return but he told me the letter was dated August 8th.

My details are in the tracker and in my signature. See you all in I-140 forums and eventually when retrogression catches up, in I-485.

Congrats!!

stueym said:
Well it appears that the engine at Philadelphia BEC is finally motoring.....finally....at last.....!!!

My son called me as I am travelling on the West Coast to tell me that the DOL letter to the beneficiary had arrived. Apparently after 3 1/2 years my LC is approved. I will get details when I return but he told me the letter was dated August 8th.

My details are in the tracker and in my signature. See you all in I-140 forums and eventually when retrogression catches up, in I-485.

Best of luck in the next stage.

recieved 45 day letter

pls update me in tracker

PD:2/21/2005
WI EB3 RIR
45 day letter : recieved on august 19th
new case number : D-05211-XXXXX

gcgal said:
pls update me in tracker

PD:2/21/2005
WI EB3 RIR
45 day letter : recieved on august 19th
new case number : D-05211-XXXXX

Hi GCGAL,
it appears that you received your 45 day letter just last week.
Was this in response to an email to the becnocontact address? Or did you make any other efforts, that led to the generation of the letter.

I am in a similar situation, and am still waiting for the communication.
A call to the 202 number tells me that the case is still open, the 45 day letter is not yet sent out, and PBEC is working on a process to generate the skipped 45 days letters.

NJ RIR PD07/2003
Case 05143-xxxxx
No 45 day letter as yet

Could somebody give me the 202 number in order for me to check the status.

I will really appreciate any help.

Thank you

More case update

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.
Approved on August 9'06 but has yet to received the official letter

Labor Approved

After 4 years and 3 months, I finally received the call from my employer. My labor has been approved. I am yet to receive the details. I will post them once I receive it.

Thank you all so much for all the support I received here.

NEverGreen said:
Hi GCGAL,
it appears that you received your 45 day letter just last week.
Was this in response to an email to the becnocontact address? Or did you make any other efforts, that led to the generation of the letter.

I am in a similar situation, and am still waiting for the communication.
A call to the 202 number tells me that the case is still open, the 45 day letter is not yet sent out, and PBEC is working on a process to generate the skipped 45 days letters.

NJ RIR PD07/2003
Case 05143-xxxxx
No 45 day letter as yet

hi ,
i did not get any reply from nobecontacts. My lawyer called the 202 number and got the information that my case was open , but didnt get any information abt the 45 day letter . I guess , these actions did not provoke bec to send 45 day letter . anyways it wud be of no harm for u to call the 202 number and verify u'r case.
hope u'll get u'r approval soon...

please add me in the tracker

Detail information in my signature, still waiting for LC approval. I pushed the employer to write an e-mail to them on Jun 28, and they issued the 45-day letter on the next day. Co-incidence?