BEC Priority Date Tracker

Nope, I used the work email with the company domain and the signature with my position, address, telephone, etc.

I sent the email in February, the 45 day letter arrived in May, I contacted my lawyer in march after DBEC said that they only provide that info to lawyers, and the lawyer said that until labor is approved they do not get a case number.

some info

shanti1 said:
Thanks for your answer, chocolate, three months ago I sent DBEC an email (following advice from this forum) requesting them my case number (that should be the screen shot, isn't it?), they replied was that they only provide it to lawyers, then I asked my lawyer, he said that the case number assignment happens when labor is approved and not before, so what can I do? Thank you so much!

Oh really,in my case i needed 7th year extension so timing was right i asked them for screen shot in Sep 2005 and till Jan 2006 By Jan end my visa extension was approved and they didnt send me the screen shot. The best thing is every screen shot i got gave me all the details like case number filed date PD everything. Now i have the case number in case the online status check comes into effect can use it.sometimes its better for us to be informed otherwise lawyers dont bother to inform us what is happening with our cases. I hope that 45 day rule for filing next stages comes up soon so that lawyers haveto inform us immediately or they will take their time and inform or not inform at all.
Do u need visa extension if its the case then they reply to us too. Thats the only time they reply .See if it works in your case.dont worry by July end if online status check comes into effect you can ask your lawyer or employer they will provide u with your case number.
Chances are you will get approval very soon seeing how they are processing in DBEC.best of luck

received 45 days letter

My employer notified that they received 45 days letter

Here are the details
PD :DEC 7 2004
RIR EB3
ILLINOIS
Case :D-05200-xxxxx

Lough out loudly. Now I believe there are really lucky ones out there. I would guess yours is RIR since it has been saying that so far only RIR cases are approved in these darn BECs unless for a few special handling cases. Anyway, congratulations.

mamtegodosc said:
"so_depressed" thank you for your reply. as crazy as it sounds I don't really know. I hold 4 year degree in Comp Science with 2 years of professional experience at the time of filing.

45 day letter

I got the 45 day letter last week. And the T-xxx-xx number has changed to D-xxx-xx. See my signature for details.

LC Approved

Please update my info in the tracker.

My Labor Certification was finally approved on 07/05/2006.

Thanks and regards all.

State, PD, BEC?

Can you please let us know more about your case?

Thanks

mauleon01 said:
Please update my info in the tracker.

My Labor Certification was finally approved on 07/05/2006.

Thanks and regards all.

received 45 days letter on March 15

IL / EB2 / TR / SWA / File Date:11-15-2002
March 15, 2006 received 45 day letter but do not know the reply date

info needed

GCin-waitng said:
I got the 45 day letter last week. And the T-xxx-xx number has changed to D-xxx-xx. See my signature for details.

Can you tell me whether your case number changed just the same digits but only T was changed to D.i want to know as my lawyer wont give the number and i got the case number from screen shot It was T then as i hadnt got 45 day letter. Will it just change Tto D or the case number numerals are also changed.Thanks in advance.

Chocolate said:
Can you tell me whether your case number changed just the same digits but only T was changed to D.i want to know as my lawyer wont give the number and i got the case number from screen shot It was T then as i hadnt got 45 day letter. Will it just change Tto D or the case number numerals are also changed.Thanks in advance.

Yes, only the T will become D or P depending on the center.

Thanks for the info

sselva69 said:
Yes, only the T will become D or P depending on the center.
Thank you very much for the info.It saved me lot of time of e-mailing and calling the lawyer and my HR for only a number.They are not always very helpful.Thanks once again.
one more thing how come the DOL site doesnt have the news that they will start the online status check by the end of this month.the news is only on immigration-law.com.any inputs

Received 45day letter -update

DBEC Case no.: D-05199-xxxxx (Original case no was T-05199-xxxxx)
Priority Date: 11-19-2004
STATE SWA: Illinois
EB2 or EB3: EB2
RIR or Regular: RIR
45-day letter: received June 23; replied June 27

nviren said:
Can you please let us know more about your case?

Thanks

Hi NVIREN,

I'm sorry I did not write more information since all the details are already in the tracker.

CA EB3
Dallas Center
PD: 09/30/2004
45 day letter: somewhere in May, please check excel document for details.
LC Approved: beggining of July.
mmmm, what else.... ah, the case number is also in the tracker.

Update pending LCs at Dallas BEC

Hi MDWatch,

Please update tracker for my family's LC -- thanks a lot for hard work to keep this.

austinjoe
45 day letter replied 3/13/2006
45 day letter received 03/2006
Case ID: D-05221-96xxx
SWA: Texas
EB2 Non-RIR
PD: 09/25/2002
RD: "NO TRANSFER"

austinjoe2
45 day letter replied 4/18/2006
45 day letter received 04/2006
Case ID: D-05213-65xxx
SWA: Texas
EB2 RIR
PD: 09/13/2004
RD: "NO TRANSFER"

Last edited by a moderator:
Received 45 day letter

Hi,
Please update the tracker for my details.

Case 05206-xxxxx
MN/RIR 08/2004
45-day ltr recd - 07/01/06.
To be replied to next week.

Got 45 day letter

Got 45 day letter on July 6th. The attorney is going to reply in next few days. Please update the tracker.

labor approved

My labor was approved recently and for the person maitaining the tracker sheet. Here is the time line

PD: Jan 04- OH
RD: Sept 04 - chicago
45D letter : Jan 05
Approved : June 06

The tracker is very valuable in the sense that it gives you a rough estimate of processing times while it also keeps hope alive when you know that people with similar or earlier PD like yours were also waiting while you saw some guys with later PD approved... and the whole process is kinda random too. anyways my best wishes to all who are waiting

Please update tracker

Received the 45 day letter finally......

---------------------
PD: Feb 12 2004
RIR
TX (Enterject)
45 day letter: July 06 2006
Replied: July 07 2006

Received 45 Day Letter - Update

DBEC Case no.: D-05207-xxxxx
Priority Date: 12-31-2003
STATE SWA: Oklahoma
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
45-day letter: received May 24; replied June 12

For some reason I could not see my information on the lastest tracker file. Please readd my information.

Thank you so much!