BEC Priority Date Tracker

nylc4yr said:
JW: Please add my info into the tracker

Case source State NY
Employer city NY
EB3 RIR PD: March 8, 2002
RD - NO TRANSFER
case # : N/A, Employer and lawyer sent numerous request for 7yr extension proor and got no reply so far. Worried that my case may lost somewhere
45-day letter Date: not received

Thanks
why dont you send to Philli you will get the reply. for details see
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194023

JustWatching said:
Philly BPC

I have also highlighted "Abandoned" or "Withdrawn" cases.

Excel 201: To update cells (i.e. why the summary did not update) press F9 ;)
[/COLOR][/B]

JustWatching, I think that certified cases should not be maked as outdated - they are finished and no updates are needed any more - can you just make them white please?

roma77 said:
JustWatching, I think that certified cases should not be maked as outdated - they are finished and no updates are needed any more - can you just make them white please?

Are you using OpenOffice ? When I open this tracker at home with OpenOffice, certified cases are outlined yellow but here with Excel they appear normal :)

Thanks. I did send the 7th yr H1B extension email to Phili a few times since last July and I even faxed them the request. I got no reply. I bugged my employer and they did the same thing last Oct and got no reply so far. On Dec 2005, I fed up and ask the attorney's office to email Phili and we got nothing so far. The lawyer's office said I am not the only one in such situation.

I am desperate and don't know what to do. My H1B 6 year will expire in October. Maybe I should start a PERM application...Then I have to pay another few grands for attorney fee and lose my PD.

For myself, I don't mind to go back to China. However it is not a good idea for my U.S. born daughter. If you know how the Chinese school system mentally torture the kids and force them to spend all of their time to memorize nonsense, you will understand my feeling.

Any advice for my situation will be appreciated!

gth999 said:
why dont you send to Philli you will get the reply. for details see
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194023

Re:

If I were you, I will continue to send request to BEC while ask the lawyer to file H1 extension and to state that you have file LC in 2002, send request to BEC, has no response. I think you or your lawyer should have the copy of document you file LC with your state, send that to INS for H1 extension. It is not your fault, so do not worry. Just do he thing you can do. Good luck.

nylc4yr said:
Thanks. I did send the 7th yr H1B extension email to Phili a few times since last July and I even faxed them the request. I got no reply. I bugged my employer and they did the same thing last Oct and got no reply so far. On Dec 2005, I fed up and ask the attorney's office to email Phili and we got nothing so far. The lawyer's office said I am not the only one in such situation.

I am desperate and don't know what to do. My H1B 6 year will expire in October. Maybe I should start a PERM application...Then I have to pay another few grands for attorney fee and lose my PD.

For myself, I don't mind to go back to China. However it is not a good idea for my U.S. born daughter. If you know how the Chinese school system mentally torture the kids and force them to spend all of their time to memorize nonsense, you will understand my feeling.

MDwatch said:
Are you using OpenOffice ? When I open this tracker at home with OpenOffice, certified cases are outlined yellow but here with Excel they appear normal :)

Yes, I do use Open Office. So it's a problem with OO, that's strange ...

Call PBEC

Hi nylc4yr,

Just to pitch in my advice, try calling PBEC. Find the number on this forum or on DOL site. You may have to call many times.

PBEC closed my case inspite of replying the 45 day letter in time. My company lawyer sent the letter detailing the dates of reply etc. Then there was no communication from PBEC whether they reopened the case. I called up the PBEC and explained the problem and the lady did check the status on her computer and confirmed that they had messed up and then they corrected the mess.

Your case is slightly different, but the central issue is still communication with PBEC.

Goodluck,

nylc4yr said:

Recieved 45 day letter.

I got my 45 day letter today. My details are as follows.

EB3-RIR
NY SWA
PD: March 19th 2002 (Please correct the tracker from Jan 20)
Software Engineer.
ETA Case #: P-05129-99XXX

I did not jump up in joy when I recieved my 45 day letter. I had a feeling of hoplessness that it has taken almost 4 years for them to acknowledge.

There were several mistakes. My Last name was mis-spelt.
It had my previous lawyers name and address. So I think they sent a copy of the 45 day letter to a lawyer I asked to be changed 3 years back.

It was fortunate that a copy of this went to my HR personnel.

For all you patient folks, hang in there. Your patience will pay off.
Even the worst nightmare has to come to an end.

JW,

There are two records for cpallapothula in the tracker. Could you remove one of them. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Transferred from...

Hi JW, thanks for the great work.
I see on the tracket that the "transferred from" field is not complete.
My ap was sent from the ATL DOL.
Thanks

Thanks for your advice, Waiting200X and nviren

Thanks for your advice, Waiting200X and nviren,

PBEC is just another blackhole in this universe. You email them and you will never got reply. You call them and they will immediately transfer your phone call to a person named Zorina's extension and she never pick up the phone. Of cause she will never reply to any message you left her.

Occasionaly you got hold to somebody, the person will tell you that you have no right to do inquire and please ask your employer or attorney to contact them. When employer or attorney email,fax and send letter to them, they will just ignore it, at least in my case. Of couse, none of my employer and attorney have patience to call them.

Anyway I think they either messed up my name or company name and they can't find me their database. I will try to take it easy and keep trying.

I don't know what kind of monster PBEC we are dealing with. Getting a LC is such a nightmare!

NYLC4Yr

EB3 RIR PD/New York/ March, 2002
RD - NO TRANSFER

Please add my case

EB3 RIR MICHIGAN 12/26/2003
RD - NO TRANSFER

Hi RL MI,

I am also in the same boat, MY PD 19/01/2004 / MI / EB3, didnt get 45 days letter yet. moved to Dallas BEC long back. no idea when they will send atleast 45 day letter. I see lot of people getting approval who applied in jan 2004. Mine didnt clear state level before moving to Dallas BEC.

Here's my info, please put into the tacker.

Case source State MA
Employer city MA
EB2 TR PD: 3-14-2003
RD - NO TRANSFER
45-day letter Date Received 12-1-2005
45-day letter Date Replied 12-15-2005