BEC Priority Date Tracker

update my info

I applied from Missouri in Mar 2004.I am already in the tracker under DBEC. Please update my application info
EB2
45 day Letter recieved in Mar 2005

Add my Colleague info.

I'm posting this for my Colleague.

User Name : ilk
NE SWA
Priority Date : 25, March 2005
Regional Date: Never Reached there.
Moved to DBEC
45 Days Letter Not Received yet.

Just waiting like everybody.

Pls add my info

JustWatching said:
TRACKER NEWS
Silent readers, please post your information!

Thanks for sharing. Pls add my info.

STATE SWA : CA
Category : EB2
RIR or Regular : RIR
PD : Sep 03 2003
RD : Oct 25 2004
Regional DOL : SF
New BEC Case no. : D-04321-xxxxx
45-day letter Date received : Yes
Case Status: RIR

Thanks,
WangChung

Please Add my info to the tracker

User Name : NYS_June2002
STATE SWA : NEW YORK
EB2 or EB3 : DONT KNOW
PD - Priority date : 06/04/2002
RD - Regional receipt date :NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL : NA
New BEC Case no. : P-05129-9XXXX
45-day letter Date received :10/18/2005

nuculer said:
Was I approximately right to conclude that Philly BRC is now processing April/May 2002 applications?

Is looking at the tracking spreadsheet the best way to determine which range of priority dates they're working on?

A couple of months ago (I think?) someone made a prediction about Philly BRC's progress in the future. I think the estimate given was that they'd reach May 2003 applications by June of 2006. Has that estimate changed at all, lately?

-N

You can say Philly BPC is processing April/May 2002 cases except they skipped a ridiculous amount of cases from 2001 and early 2002. Lately I have started to see some of those getting processed.

Don't know where the estimate you are mentioning is coming from. I at this point would find it very hard to estimate when Philly is going to get to a specific time - so far they have been very erratic.

BEC screen shot missing status column

Have anybody received the “BEC screen shot” with the “status” column? I am trying to get the status and every time it is missing from the response. Earlier it used to send me the status but not anymore.

PD: 05/02/2003
RD: 10/15/2003
State: Texas
45 Day’s letter received on: 12/17/2004
Certified : Waiting ……?

Updated Tracker

Boston_LC – added
Orangs – added
Brzimmigrant – added (CERTIFIED)
Nuculer-friend – added
Spurs – added
Karnish – added
Oso – added
PBEC_LC2003 – added
Zoff – added
Nohope_for_lc – updated
Visailrevalid – updated
Mmubeen – updated
NoGCYet_CA_0702 – added
Mmatravel – added
Ilk – added (Friend of MJee)
PendingLCFrmMI – added (did you get 45-day letter? Make it to Regional?)
Kumarash – added
Vijay0101 – added (did you get 45-day letter?)
WangChung – added
NYS_June2002 – added
Immi24 – added
Sselva69 – updated
Samarthk - added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

JustWatching - Please update my approval

JustWatching - Please update my info. Approved: 21 Oct 2005 (don’t have other details yet) PD: 29 Aug 2003 RIR IL

Keep up the good work – hope you remember me, we talked about proposing the scanning/automation solutions – seems its not the issue of the availability of the systems – anyways, things seems getting better!

IllinoisGC said:
JustWatching - Please update my info. Approved: 21 Oct 2005 (don’t have other details yet) PD: 29 Aug 2003 RIR IL

Keep up the good work – hope you remember me, we talked about proposing the scanning/automation solutions – seems its not the issue of the availability of the systems – anyways, things seems getting better!

Of course I remember you. Congratulations, I am really glad you are finally able to get out of this step.

Good luck with the next steps.

JW

JustWatching said:
Of course I remember you. Congratulations, I am really glad you are finally able to get out of this step.

Good luck with the next steps.

JW

Please include me in your data base.

PD: October 9th, 2003
RD: September 28th, 2004
ETA #: D04321-04xxxx
EB2/RIR/CA
letter recevied: December 2004
stats screen shot :RIR in July

LC approved of Sep, 2003

WangChung said:
Thanks for sharing. Pls add my info.

STATE SWA : CA
Category : EB2
PD : Sep 03 2003
RD : Oct 25 2004
Regional DOL : SF
New BEC Case no. : D-04321-xxxxx
45-day letter Date received : Yes
Case Status: RIR

Just got email from company attorney that my LC has been approved. No details yet. I'll update you guys once it is available. My info is quoted above. Thank you guys so much for sharing all the good and bad news during this difficult time. It really makes this long endless waiting a little bit easier. Good luck to the guys still waiting. Hope you all get yours pretty soon.
:D :D :D

It shows Region

vgans said:
Hi WangChung:

Congratulations!!!!!We are really happy for you.

From your previous post, it looks like you had requested for the Screen Shot and had got it. Can you please let us know what the CASE SOURCE field in the Screen shot said.

VGANS

Thanks, vgans.

I got screen shot from Phily almost two months ago. And the CASE SOURCE shows Region. Good luck! And you'll get yours soon.

WangChung