BEC Priority Date Tracker

Lots of posts...

Hi,

There have been a lot of posts but no updates to the tracker. I will update the tracker tonight and post a revised version.

Thanks ..

Thanks friends I just sent an email to find out status of my case.
Hopefully i get a reply in a week .
You are all a great help!

more info email status check

Hi
Can i used the same email address to find out about my status from New York

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
send mail to ,, status@DAL.DFLC.US

email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US
email subject:Case status request
email Body ONLY THREE LINES ..:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

with in 3 business days you will get reply..

RAM4GC said:
I have sent an email to status@DAL.DFLC.US and received reply in just one day....which is prettty fast in BEC terms.
My new case number is: T-05005-XXXXX (T-2005January05-SerailNumber)
I am not clear what exactly it means for 'T' in the above number.

Some people who received numbers like D-05005-XXXXX, P-05005-XXXXX mentioned earlier that D stands for Dallas and P
stands for Philadelphia.

If you dont know what 'T' stands, thats fine but do not speculate and confuse others.

T=Temporary
Your file is under verification/Quality check for Dataentry/still not completed.
Once it is complete the T will become D or P depending on location of your file is physically present.

SINCE2001 said:
Hi
Can i used the same email address to find out about my status from New York
yes you can.. i haven't seen any updates from other NY Filers ...you should have a number before me as you are a April 2001 filer.. right?

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
yes you can.. i haven't seen any updates from other NY Filers ...you should have a number before me as you are a April 2001 filer.. right?

maybe...SINCE2001 is a regular filer. Regular and RIR cases were packed in separate boxes.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
send mail to ,, status@DAL.DFLC.US

email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US
email subject:Case status request
email Body ONLY THREE LINES ..:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

with in 3 business days you will get reply..

Can anybody get the reply, even though the application had been filed in 2004 so the case might be guessed to stay in state EDD?

Updated Tracker

so_anxious - Can you post more exact dates and what BEC your letter came from

frenchdream - fixed info
cal03 - added info
RAM4GC - added info
tracker_chicago - added info
GCin-waiting - added info
activex111 - added info
rds69 - added info
wei-waiting - added info
prasanthbk - added info
GOD_BLESS_YOU - added info

WHEN UPDATING THE TRACKER, COPY / PASTE THIS MESSAGE AND POST IT ALONG WITH THE TRACKER.

- IF YOU ARE GOING TO UPDATE THE TRACKER, ADD ANY POSTINGS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THEN JUST POST YOUR UPDATE IN THE FORUM AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO THE UPDATES.

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

- IN THE MESSAGE, POST WHAT UPDATES YOU HAVE MADE TO THE TRACKER

- WHEN POSTING THE TRACKER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REMOVED ALL FILTERS AND TRACKERS ARE SORTED BY SWA DATE (PD)

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

I am worried...

I am concerned that a very few people are posting their data to the tracker, so we can not get a proper idea of our positions from this spreadsheet.

:(

added my information into the excel sheet

CA - RIR - EB3
PD July 2002
RD June 2003
Recieved letter from Dallas BEC on 02/08/2005 and Replied on 02/17/2005

Zany_Brainy said:
I am concerned that a very few people are posting their data to the tracker, so we can not get a proper idea of our positions from this spreadsheet.

:(

Zany,

I think if you rename the title of the first post of this thread, it will rename the thread. Maybe rename to "ConsolidatedDallas and Philadelphia BEC Tracker"

I have also sent an PM to Monica (Administrator) to see if she can make this thread "sticky" so it will stay at the top. Maybe you can send her a message too.

45-day letter not recieved yet

Just talked to my lawyer and they didnot recieve any letter from BEC yet.
Did anyone with the same criteria(same PD, state etc ) recieved this letter from BEC?

RIR - EB2

45 Day letter and case details

IL -RIR
PD - Aug 2003
RD - Jan 2004
Case No: D-05004-09xxx ( does this gives any clue..?)

45 Day letter replied on Feb -15 (original letter dated Feb 10) - Please keep me posted if any one have similar situation and heard some thing worth sharing

Good luck guys :)

State = MI
PD = 12/4/02
Chicago RD = 1/27/04
RIR EB2
BEC Case # = 05010-13XXX
45 Day letter NOT received :eek:

Thanks.

Chicago-case said:
Just talked to my lawyer and they didnot recieve any letter from BEC yet.
Did anyone with the same criteria(same PD, state etc ) recieved this letter from BEC?

RIR - EB2

Two questions.

I am new to this. So please give me some guidance...My case was filled on March 1st 2003 from New York under RIR. I have two questions please ans. it if you can...
1) How long will it take to get LC approved under RIR processing?
2) Will PERM be a good option for me considering the time? Or should I just stick with RIR itself?

smeltore said:
I am new to this. So please give me some guidance...My case was filled on March 1st 2003 from New York under RIR. I have two questions please ans. it if you can...
1) How long will it take to get LC approved under RIR processing?
This is very tough question, and Everybody's question in this forum,No body can predict
But with BEC center the process should speed up
Estimated time for clear all cases is 24 months, means end of 2007

2) Will PERM be a good option for me considering the time? Or should I just stick with RIR itself ?
The options are
1.Perm is Speedy processing, REfile and Not sure of how they process,(NO History) Can Pass/Fail. If failed wait for 6 months and refile.
2.RIR - time consuming and known method of process (history)