BEC Priority Date Tracker

Updated my information in the file. It is the 3rd time I have made the changes. Please do not use the older version of the files when updating your information. Thanks.

GCIN05
PD: Dec 4, 2002
RD in Chicago: Jan 27, 2004
Dallas BEC, RIR, MI
Letter not received.

When Updating The Tracker, Copy / Paste This Message And Post It Along With The Tracker.

- If You Are Going To Update The Tracker, Add Any Postings Since The Last Update. If You Don't Want To Do That Then Just Post Your Update In The Forum And Someone Else Will Do The Updates.

- In The Message, Post What Updates You Have Made To The Tracker

- When Posting The Tracker Make Sure You Have Removed All Filters And Trackers Are Sorted By Swa Date (pd)

Thank You For Taking Care Of The Tracker

update my info

Hi:
My employer received the long waiting 45 day letter today and I got a copy, the new case NO is P-04308-331**, the interesting thing is that I got my case NO from Dallas BEC by status inquiry with D-04308-331**, the letter says my company failed existance check, although my company is a public company in NASDAQ, Attorney will take casre of it.
It looks Philadelphia BEC start sending letters for CA RD May 2003 cases.
PD CA 06/11/2002
RD SFO 05/01/2003.
RIR EB2

Letter Received

Yesterday got email from my lawyer about 45 day letter.
Updated Excel sheet

RIR-EB3 Virginia
SWA - 05/02/2003
DOL - 11/02/2004
45 days Letter - 02/11/2005

Someone screwed up again....

The latest version of tracker does not have the last update I made to my record. There have been too many updates since then. I will try to track down where and who messed it up.

Updated sheet with my info again

Updated excel file with my info again ....
mast1006 used the old version or something ............

Just got the BEC case number after sending email to status@DAL.DFLC.US with Employer name and Last name First Name in the body of the email.
Updated the tracker with partial case number.

gcin05

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone explain the meaning of the case numbers:
For example: T-05020-13368

T = ?
05020 = ?
13368 = ?

Thanks,

gcin05

gcin05 said:

T = ? Temporary (later this will be D or P depending on location of your case)
05020 = ? year 05 and 20th day of that year
13368 = ? computer gnerated phantom no.

Thanks,

gcin05

gcin05 said:

T = Backlog Processing Center <D for Dallas & P for Philadelphia>
05020 = Julian Date <'05' is the current year and '020' is the day(Jan 20th)>
13368 = Sequence Number

Thanks,

gcin05

Corrected my info.

Quote:
WHEN UPDATING THE TRACKER, COPY / PASTE THIS MESSAGE AND POST IT ALONG WITH THE TRACKER.

- IF YOU ARE GOING TO UPDATE THE TRACKER, ADD ANY POSTINGS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THEN JUST POST YOUR UPDATE IN THE FORUM AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO THE UPDATES.

- IN THE MESSAGE, POST WHAT UPDATES YOU HAVE MADE TO THE TRACKER

- WHEN POSTING THE TRACKER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REMOVED ALL FILTERS AND TRACKERS ARE SORTED BY SWA DATE (PD)

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

mnhrdc,

I thought 'T' stands for Texas. After reading your email, I stand corrected..

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info.

If T means temporary, how long do they keep it temporary before they send it to Philly or Dallas. I cannot believe they have so many stages before they actually process the case. No wonder it is taking them years to clear the cases.

foret1 said:
thought it was:

T=temporary
D=Dalas
P=Philly

gcin05 said:
Thanks for the info.

If T means temporary, how long do they keep it temporary before they send it to Philly or Dallas. I cannot believe they have so many stages before they actually process the case. No wonder it is taking them years to clear the cases.

Which means your data has been entered and requires quality check/ verification before they start sending bec letter