BEC Priority Date Tracker

Guys, Do you have an update Labor certification approval in CA???

My Details -

EB3 - RIR - CA
PD - SEPT 30, 2002
45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED..

Labor got certified. Received notification from my lawer 10/11. The strange thing is that it says that it was certified 8/29 and I checked status first time 9/1 and the status was Final Review. I checked status second time 9/20 and again final review. I wonder where was it for whole month.
My information is in tracker. Good luck, all!

Hi Congrats!! Just want to know whats your PD? From Regional, CA? RIR? EB3?

vvpva said:
Labor got certified. Received notification from my lawer 10/11. The strange thing is that it says that it was certified 8/29 and I checked status first time 9/1 and the status was Final Review. I checked status second time 9/20 and again final review. I wonder where was it for whole month.
My information is in tracker. Good luck, all!

Updated Tracker

TRACKER NEWS
We have reached the 1,000 cases milestone. Thank you everybody for contributing.

I have also re-sorted the “Summary” Tab. You can now see progress of SWA transferred cases by BPC.

Philly BPC participants – If you want to be positive, here are two things to “cheer” about.

First, more SWA cases have received 45-day letters than Dallas BPC.
Second, (I know I’m stretching it here), Philly is slowly but surely making up some ground on approvals. For the first time, this week, the ratio of approvals of Dallas BPC to Philly BPC has fallen below 4 to 1.

Justdoit – updated
Suruvu – updated
Leshan2 – updated
Some_greencard – updated
Max2005 – added
Md_alien – added
Cpallapothula – added
Sunnybab – added
Vvpva – added (CERTIFIED)
LCKY2004 – added (State?)
Dreamer123 – added (Did you get 45-day letter?)
Jiangnan – added (RIR?)
GCkiTalash – added
KGC05 – updated
KRD – added
Ss_2004 – added
Sheft – added (NOF)
Ngodse – added (CERTIFIED)
Dmahok – added (CERTIFIED)
Fkjzh – added
Pmat – added
Javaconsultant – added
Seattleguy – updated
Cacanuk – updated
FLRIR – added
Lax-gc – added
KGC05 - updated

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

BEC Analysis Summary

As of today, after closely examining the BEC Priority Date tracker spreadsheet, here is the information I churned out of the spreadsheet.

Dallas BEC has so far approved nearly 4 times the number of cases approved by Philly BEC.

Philly has issued 2.5 times more 45-day letters than Dallas for SWA cases.

Dallas and Philly BECs have both approximately issued same total number of 45-day letters.

Philly has cleared nearly 40% of Non-RIR cases in approximately FIFO and have now shifted their resources on approval of RIR cases.

Philly has recently approved a major chunk (approx. 80%) of RIR regional cases from April 2002.

Many RIR regional cases pending at Philly with PD in 2001 are yet to be approved.

Philly is sending a handful of 45-day letters for June 2002 RIR cases which makes me think that the processing queue for RIR is somewhere around June 2002.

One-third of all Regional Cases have already been approved by the BECs.

Hardly 2 to 3% of SWA cases have been approved so far.

Philly BEC has made much better progress then Dallas BEC for Non-RIR cases.

Philly is approving a major bulk of Philly Regional DOL cases first.

Philly is currently not even looking at Atlanta Regional DOL cases since they have not received a single approval yet.

SF DOL cases that went to Dallas BEC ended up being a lot luckier than the ones that went to Philly BEC.

About 45-day letters from both BECs

About two thirds (66%) of all cases (both BECs included) have received 45 day letters. One-third of all the cases still need to receive the 45-day letter.

45-day letters are being sent in random order. So please don’t panic is you have not received yours yet.

Peak season for 45-day letters was from Dec 2004 to April 2005.

Pace of sending 45-day letters slowed down considerably in the period from May 2005 to July 2005 (possibly because resources were shifted on data-entry and approval).

Pace of sending 45-day letters has picked up a little between Aug 2005 and Oct 2005. However, this pace is not even close to the peak season of 45-day letters (Dec 2004 – Apr 2005).

About approvals from both BECs

Approvals first started trickling in between Mar 2005 and April 2005.

Pace of approvals picked up in May and June 2005.

Peak approval season was between July 2005 and Sept 2005 with Aug reporting the maximum number of approvals in any given month.

Oct 2005 continues to show a promising trend of approvals.

Correct me if I am wrong. Feel free to add more to this list. I am sure I may have missed out some important points that may be of interest to many of you.

NOTE: All the above points are my inferences from the BEC Priority Date Tracker spreadsheet maintained by JustWatching. I don't have any inside information.

the

the is approved, but not shown "approved" in the trackr.
Also another one whose PD is 7/28/2003 is not in the tracker.
I will try to find the link.

45 Day Letter

Please add my case. I received 45 day letter today.

State : NY
PD : 04/12/2002

Hi Justwatching,

How long is it taking for approval after receiving 45 day letter?

Thanks for all your help.

Pl Add My Details to the DBEC Tracker

Pl Add My Details

PD: April 2004
RIR- IL - EB3
45 day letter received on April 29th 2005 and replied

I got this from my lawyer.
"We have received 45 day letters for cases filed in Michigan through to
the end of 2003. We have not received any from 2004 yet. Regarding
approvals, we have received approvals for cases with priority dates up
to July 2003 so far. This is the most up-to-date information I have."
Hope this helps.